Deleted
    Signing to mod now means the game will be played around early 2015 if the 3 week games and one running at a time keeps up

Deleted
    Sign me up for another game on the list - figure we will have worked out the mistborn game by then

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    People often pass up their turns and what-not. And if you wait until 2016 to sign up, you'll have to wait until 2018 to mod. May as well have it down ASAP.
    Not sure why but this made me LoL

- - - Updated - - -

Updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Sign me up for another game on the list - figure we will have worked out the mistborn game by then
    And I am guessing you have a different idea for Mafia 45? o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Not sure why but this made me LoL

- - - Updated - - -

Updated!

And I am guessing you have a different idea for Mafia 45? o.O
    Mafia 45 is the Designer mafia (where everyone designs a couple of roles and we cobble together a game from it)

By we I mean flood box and I

- - - Updated - - -

For game 52 can you put yourself (arlee) and silkku as co-mods

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Awesome! If Beesly wanted to learn as well ( I think I remember something from them...) they should have priority but I most certainly would enjoy it
    Don't wait up for me. You can go ahead and do it. I do have an idea and I have no idea how to properly balance so it would be nice at some point but I mainly posted my interest because it was before I ever played a game and I was afraid I was going to suck it up and should just mod but now I've realized I don't even care if I suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can bounce ideas off of any of us mod vets if you want. Preferably in a pm though. Keep it secret and such. I'll help you if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Don't wait up for me. You can go ahead and do it. I do have an idea and I have no idea how to properly balance so it would be nice at some point but I mainly posted my interest because it was before I ever played a game and I was afraid I was going to suck it up and should just mod but now I've realized I don't even care if I suck.
    Well if that's the case...

Greeney, I would love to co-mod your next game to learn the ropes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You can bounce ideas off of any of us mod vets if you want. Preferably in a pm though. Keep it secret and such. I'll help you if you want
    Okay! I really just have an idea for this one role but idk if it even makes sense or would work. I'll talk to you about it later!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    2) Lora counterclaiming Silkku. Had you lynched Lora instead by day 5, Silkku would have been pretty much confirmed town. I guess it was down to Silkku picking the wrong target for being scum. But it was a pretty close call right there. That means the cannibal team would have been far far stonger in the endgame. Also, if Lora hadn't done that I guess we would have had one more member alive... not sure that would have helped either scum team, but it would certainly have hurt town.
    By the way, I jailed Silkku on night 1 and he claimed to have a positive ID the next day - obvious lie there's no way he'd get a result while in jail. I had 100% proof he wasn't a cop but I didn't want to waste myself on him. After all, the worst damage he could do is get a VT lynched early in the game and then die the next day himself, assuming the mafia didn't take him out for us. If I had role claimed to save the VT I would have definitely died and I think a VT for a JK trade is pretty fair. Turns out I died anyway but role claiming would've been a mistake regardless.

Either way, Silkku was dead no matter what he did by night 4. Had he actually guessed mafia, we could've just let his charade continue until he guessed wrong and got lynched for it. There really is no harm in leaving scum alive, I don't know why everyone on this forum thinks confirmed scum necessitates immediate lynch. Wass was left alive because lynching him would not have removed a night kill and leaving him alive helped the town (he can accidentally out his allies, he can soak night kills from rival scum, his voting patterns can help people discern town from scum). The only time scum should be lynched immediately is when their death would remove a kill, or if it's LyLo.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-03-31 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    By the way, I jailed Silkku on night 1 and he claimed to have a positive ID the next day - obvious lie there's no way he'd get a result while in jail. I had 100% proof he wasn't a cop but I didn't want to waste myself on him. After all, the worst damage he could do is get a VT lynched early in the game and then die the next day himself, assuming the mafia didn't take him out for us. If I had role claimed to save the VT I would have definitely died and I think a VT for a JK trade is pretty fair. Turns out I died anyway but role claiming would've been a mistake regardless.

Either way, Silkku was dead no matter what he did by night 4. Had he actually guessed mafia, we could've just let his charade continue until he guessed wrong and got lynched for it. There really is no harm in leaving scum alive, I don't know why everyone on this forum thinks confirmed scum necessitates immediate lynch. Wass was left alive because lynching him would not have removed a night kill and leaving him alive helped the town (he can accidentally out his allies, he can soak night kills from rival scum, his voting patterns can help people discern town from scum). The only time scum should be lynched immediately is when their death would remove a kill, or if it's LyLo.
    I agree for the most part, but...
    "The only time scum should be lynched immediately is when their death would remove a kill, or if it's LyLo."

If you feel it's LyLo, you certainly need to lynch that day, but in a situation where you know scum probably have everyone alive and someone might be the SK (like with yourself and Arlee in the pokemon game) I would be fine leaving the SK around to try and hit mafia; force the scum kill each other off if you can do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual I am available for any of you to toss ideas my way. I think my games have been fairly well balanced and have been fun at the same time, so I have that to offer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    As usual I am available for any of you to toss ideas my way. I think my games have been fairly well balanced and have been fun at the same time, so I have that to offer.
    This is why I love this place. I hope first time people who had expressed wishes to mod a game take you up on your kind offer. Arlee did this for me and she has been awesome with me, giving me great pointers and really helped bring shape to what I am doing. I really can not thank you enough Arlee. And also how wonderful of Greeney to mentor Fal. You guys an gals are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I agree for the most part, but...
    "The only time scum should be lynched immediately is when their death would remove a kill, or if it's LyLo."

If you feel it's LyLo, you certainly need to lynch that day, but in a situation where you know scum probably have everyone alive and someone might be the SK (like with yourself and Arlee in the pokemon game) I would be fine leaving the SK around to try and hit mafia; force the scum kill each other off if you can do it.
    Well I was potentially telling the truth and really a jack in the game, but I agree for the most part. Only hangup I have is that SKs are essentially survivors and I hate survivors a lot. Death to survivors. SK teams aren't so bad, at least they're still teams, even if it's just 2 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    But look at your awesomeness level! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'd put my name on there to moderate again, but I don't see the point in it. It will be 2016 before it would be my turn.
    You can always back out if you need or want, a lot of people do that.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guyz. Why isn't mafia game 37.5: DnB game not on the list. Come on. That was totes a real game. It was legit. And I won. So. It needs to be legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was worgs game and he hasn't even added it him self haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Well I was potentially telling the truth and really a jack in the game, but I agree for the most part. Only hangup I have is that SKs are essentially survivors and I hate survivors a lot. Death to survivors. SK teams aren't so bad, at least they're still teams, even if it's just 2 people.
    I remember, but town was driving themselves nuts over whether you were scum or not when there was no advantage at that point to lynching you either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Guyz. Why isn't mafia game 37.5: DnB game not on the list. Come on. That was totes a real game. It was legit. And I won. So. It needs to be legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It was worgs game and he hasn't even added it him self haha.
    I want the drugs you guys are on

10+ Year Old Account
    If you did add it, in my defense I did not check. I trusted Beeeesly!