Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't like most nuts, but saying the texture of them ruins a cake is telling me you don't understand how textures in cooking work.

Most cakes are soft with a soft and sweet frosting. The crunchy texture of nuts is needed to combat the one overall texture (soft) that cakes have.
    Why on EARTH would you want to combat a soft texture? I might be a little biased in liking soft things exclusively, but we aren't competing for Iron Chef and we don't need an array of textures in every dish just to feel fancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I might be a little biased in liking soft things exclusively.
    That's the line of the day folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    T.T Well there are only so many things an American who hasn't left the states (my one trip to Toronto doesn't count) can try. Don't worry at this point it is on the list.
    You think Canada doesn't count? My country is so insignificant to you can only even think of it as an afterthought for the soul purpose of dismissing it? "Yeah, I went to Canada, but fuck Canada."

10+ Year Old Account
    Canada: America's Hat since 1817.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Canada: America's Hat since 1817.
    I'm gonna have to disagree. Canada didn't exist as a country until 1867, so it couldn't have been America's hat before then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carrot cake without chopped walnuts in is a heresy.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Carrot cake without chopped walnuts in is a heresy.
    Putting carrots in a cake is heresy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuts are the master food. Chocolate bars vwithout nuts are boring but with nuts are amazing!

And I agree with Omert on that last one, carrot cake alone is a heresy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you people stop being AFK in your games and hurry up and finish them...

15+ Year Old Account
    Would you people stop being AFK in your games and hurry up and finish them...
    This. Exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mafia 37 may take quite a while to finish since this current day has over 38 hours left and with the way things are going they wont get close to a lynch until a couple hours before the deadline. I'm still going to open signups in about 20 hours. The signup thread will be up for at least 48 hours. I'll then give about 18 hours for everyone to respond to their confirmation PM.

In one of the current games someone just said the reason things are quiet in their game is because they had no investigations (of any sort) to work off of. Get used to playing like that (the original way this game was meant to be played) because there will be very few TPR's in the game and the ones that we do have shouldn't just claim because they have one result. You are one of the few TPR's. You need to only claim when you have a number of things you can tell the town.

Those of you that get the VT role need to remember that too. Don't try and push people to claim.

That's the basic info you need to know going into this game. That's all I plan on telling you. The rest you will all have to figure out while playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mafia 37 may take quite a while to finish since this current day has over 38 hours left and with the way things are going they wont get close to a lynch until a couple hours before the deadline. I'm still going to open signups in about 20 hours. The signup thread will be up for at least 48 hours. I'll then give about 18 hours for everyone to respond to their confirmation PM.

In one of the current games someone just said the reason things are quiet in their game is because they had no investigations (of any sort) to work off of. Get used to playing like that (the original way this game was meant to be played) because there will be very few TPR's in the game and the ones that we do have shouldn't just claim because they have one result. You are one of the few TPR's. You need to only claim when you have a number of things you can tell the town.

Those of you that get the VT role need to remember that too. Don't try and push people to claim.

That's the basic info you need to know going into this game. That's all I plan on telling you. The rest you will all have to figure out while playing.
    Thank god, massive roleclaiming has been old for games now. There needs to be a deterrent. Krayzy is our savior. All hail Krayzy

That and more people trying to find scum would be good instead of sitting back and waiting on investigations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That and more people trying to find scum would be good instead of sitting back and waiting on investigations.
    Every time I scumhunt I find TPRs instead. Just ask Phoenix.

Whipped cream is heresy.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Danish opinions are irrelevant! Real people are talking!
    Swedish opinions are irrelevant so your opinion that Danish opinions are irrelevant are irrelevant.

Lol, and so does Lora

But yea that is a risk. However, I think any tpr who thinks they are going to get lynched should information dump before hand, even if you don't think anything you know has any importance. The problem often is if people think what they know doesn't matter (and early on it might not) but as it gets into late game sometimes those thoughts would be helpful to be referred back on. A lot of people (myself included) often don't trust their gut enough. It was one of the things kumduh always picked on me about, because I would be "sure" of something but thing I was wrong so I would ignore it. Been trying to be better about it, but it's difficult.

LOL. You and Lora are essentially a combined 6/6 now in finding and outing TPRs. But in your defense, before I claimed, you couldn't possibly have known I was a cop.

Ironically, I wouldn't have minded the exact same thing happening in game 37, because I could have controlled my NK instead of it applying to whoever decided to NK me.
    This avatar, the glorious green phoenix, kicks Kel's avatar's butt and then burns it with epic green fire. May Kel's avatar never be seen again.

Thanks to Dyra for finding the green phoenix.

Would be easier to end a game if the nights didnt go to full term and instead just ended as soon as all night actions had been posted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Would be easier to end a game if the nights didnt go to full term and instead just ended as soon as all night actions had been posted.
    It used to be so but for some reason some mods let it run the full time