Yeah, poor kid was gonna be graduating college this month, ended up in a nasty car accident. Really glad CIG could step up for it, it didn't even take much convincing. Sent in a ticket through Concierge, they forwarded it on and said "they'll figure something out." Bam, there it is.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

If I buy the starter ship plus the $5 fleet pass or w/e it's called can I play the alpha right now?

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    If I buy the starter ship plus the $5 fleet pass or w/e it's called can I play the alpha right now?
    Yes you can. The starter ship cost $35 + $5 for the pass. I would suggest though that you should choose between two packages that offer slightly better starter ships which cost $45 each and both include the Arena Commander Alpha pass. AURORA MR AC STARTER and MUSTANG ALPHA AC STARTER.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Yes you can. The starter ship cost $35 + $5 for the pass. I would suggest though that you should choose between two packages that offer slightly better starter ships which cost $45 each and both include the Arena Commander Alpha pass. AURORA MR AC STARTER and MUSTANG ALPHA AC STARTER.
    For an overall summary: Aurora is the armored cargo truck and Mustang is the dogfighting racecar. Note that in the PU, your ships can get blown up and permenantly destroyed, but fortunately you get 3 months of insurance to cover that while you get off the ground.

If your not super dedicated to the game, or you just want to play it casually, I do not recommend you purchase anything beyond those two starter packages. Once PU goes live, the ships will be removed from the store, and everything will be obtainable ingame (being able to buy a ship now is just a "thank you gift for donating". Since ships are destructible, paid for with IRL money or not, it'd be inadvisable to buy anything you do not intend insure via playing a bit ingame.

Deleted
    From the latest Reverse the Verse:
    MISC Reliant will be for sale next week (probably Friday like always), comes with LTI and costs $50, ship only concept sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a little like that one ship from Star wars
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Looks a little like that one ship from Star wars
    That was just a concept that was rejected for the Reliant. The real Reliant has just been released (3rd Starter Class Ship). It's gorgeous...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Now-Available

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2015-05-23 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    That was just a concept that was rejected for the Reliant. The real Reliant has just been released (3rd Starter Class Ship). It's gorgeous...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Now-Available
    Too bad they won't let you cross-chassis downgrade from my 315p to that baby and get store credit on the leftover value from the downgrade. I wonder how much effort will be involved to get a Freelancer (the first multi-player ship after Reliant).

Looks like someone misposted a link to WIP stuff, and it got leaked.

http://www.pcgamer.com/48gb-of-star-...assets-leaked/

Totally piss poor security. Good compilation of leaked assets here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbR0ggNPh9c

Christ that pc gamer article's comments are terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piss poor security on behalf of their IT team ( or perhaps its a combination of management and devs doing things they shouldn't, I dunno), looks neat regardless.

Yeah, it's not like it was a bunch of passwords though lol. This was just human error. Disco Lando posting some screenshot with the link visible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice, pcgamer comments spot on as always...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... that video make's me randy......

Where is the Bengal carrier anyway? Is it on a planet they are making or somewhere else?
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Where is the Bengal carrier anyway? Is it on a planet they are making or somewhere else?
    Would you clarify?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    Totally piss poor security. Good compilation of leaked assets here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbR0ggNPh9c
    In this video when the guy looks into the Bengal carrier it's on a planet

10+ Year Old Account
    He likely just created an empty landscape in the Cryengine SDK to import it to and show the model off, no idea to read into it too much.

As zealo said it's just nice background art. Beats having grey box.