Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    He means you could stand on it while it functioned or you could place a bunch of chunk loaders next to it.

Another solution would be to have a chunk loader turtle next to it. Just have the turtle initiate on the program first, move off the frame quarry, and float above it while it moves, then move back down. It wouldn't be too hard to program.
    Okay. But computercraft isnt my thing so i made another solution. the 1st is a deployer facing air block what the blockbreakers dug and behind that aur block is a wall.. make it so that the deployer deploys chunkloaders ( put at least 8 in it in the bottom right slot ) and 5 blocks down a redstone frube 3 blockbreakers so that they can catch them again und give it the deployer back.
    2nd is like the same only diffrence is the deployers face is facing the block breakers face but 3 air blocks between them so its deploying in the air and the block breaker is catching it.

i wish i could show that easy in a picture.. but i cant post some rigth now..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pjladd View Post
    what do you mean by ride along with it ? ( sorry im from germany so my english isn't that good. I think you didn't read my whole post... I HAVE a solution for that ( even 2 ) so if i can post images now i could show that.. but i dont know how many times i have to post things till i can post images/links to images .. can someone tell me?
    I meant just sit with the machine. If you're there the chunks will stay loaded. Post pics if you like though.

anyways, updates!!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • Wireless Redstone Core, Addons and Repower Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Soul Shards Updated

Using a mirror site for the forge downloads. Also, new NEI has some new features:

NEI has updated and now includes a new, long awaited feature. The subsets now have a section labelled "Mod" where items are sorted by what mod they come from. Don't forget to update CodeChickenCore as well.
    More possibly today. Gonna do some updates and testing some more.

Deleted
    i would post images if i could atm im not allowed to .. so .. when?..

10+ Year Old Account
    i would post images if i could atm im not allowed to .. so .. when?..
    When you hit 10 posts. Which you just did.

Deleted
    okay i try...
    maybe now ?

yaaay xD oh man..

with this you dont have to be by your frame thing.. i testet it.. it even worked 700 blocks away from me so i presume it is working..
    maybe this helps someone..

and for fuzzzie .. i have found a interesting mod wich u can check out.. it is liquid metals
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...als-014-alpha/
    Last edited by mmoc34ab3b4db9; 2012-12-28 at 08:38 PM.

Ok. This isn't a problem with your configs or anything, but whoever put the ore "Ferrous Ore" in the game and then made it smelt into Nickel needs to be slapped black into general chemistry. Ferrum = Iron not Nickel.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 09:01 PM ----------

Enchanting Plus was updated to 1.4.6!

15+ Year Old Account
    and for fuzzzie .. i have found a interesting mod wich u can check out.. it is liquid metals
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...als-014-alpha/
    Looks pretty cool actually. I'll add it to my list of mods to check out. Going to try to get to some this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    Enchanting Plus was updated to 1.4.6!
    Yep. It was added to the list about an hour ago

Deleted
    The only thing that i may think is a bit op is when you are done with all 3 grinding processes you get 3.335 of one ore.. but the grinder are someway expansiv to make and it takes a massiv amount of MJ to grind the ore.. how more MJ you produces and give it the grinders how faster it grinds.. normaly with lets say 3 stirling engins it took round about 45 seconds for 1 grinder.. and yet u have to smelt it in liquid form and then to ingots..

but in the end it is a cool way for processing metals i think

Fuzzzie, just a quick note to thank you for all of the hard work you do in keeping this forum up-to-date. It has got to be a big job tracking all of these mod updates and keeping them working together. Just wanted you to know that there are a lot of us who appreciate what you are doing.

Have a great New Year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Fuzzzie, just a quick note to thank you for all of the hard work you do in keeping this forum up-to-date. It has got to be a big job tracking all of these mod updates and keeping them working together. Just wanted you to know that there are a lot of us who appreciate what you are doing.

Have a great New Year.
    This right here. Honestly can not appreciate enough the work you put into this. I know this is cutting into time that you can spend doing other things (such as actually being in the game and playing it). If you ever need to, take a break from the updates. Would much rather have you spend a few days away from it than have you simply give up on it entirely. Again, thank you so much for this awesome thread!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    This right here. Honestly can not appreciate enough the work you put into this. I know this is cutting into time that you can spend doing other things (such as actually being in the game and playing it). If you ever need to, take a break from the updates. Would much rather have you spend a few days away from it than have you simply give up on it entirely. Again, thank you so much for this awesome thread!
    Thanks guys. It's my pleasure. There are days I'm really just not in the mood, but getting the updates done doesn't take too long

I plan to look at some new mods this weekend and take it easy. I'll be adding the good ones

Deleted
    yeah same thing here. U are a big help. Keep it up! And i think we wouldnt cry if u just update it every 2nd day. Not to mention the config files..
    anyway thanks and take sometimes a break, i saw so many sites with mod update lists that went down after 3 weeks or so. I am really looking forward to this. Your list gets allways better and better and the good infos and everything is really cool. And thanks to the others too

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    These are now fixed. New configs:

Link
    Almost there!
    Conflicts between Camera Craft and Thermal Expansion now. Item ID's 20001, 20002, 20004, 20005, and 20006.

I'd also like to suggest Immibiss' Tubestuff, sorry for the lack of a link, I don't have enough posts.

Finally, thank you for all the work you do on this!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodachi216 View Post
    Almost there!
    Conflicts between Camera Craft and Thermal Expansion now. Item ID's 20001, 20002, 20004, 20005, and 20006.

I'd also like to suggest Immibiss' Tubestuff, sorry for the lack of a link, I don't have enough posts.

Finally, thank you for all the work you do on this!
    lol. I went from it conflicting with one mod to another. Okay, I'll fix it later when I get home tonight. About to leave for a few hours.

Before I go, I have a quote for you from Searge of MCP.

Every 1.4.6 mod should run on 1.4.7 without problems. There were only a few changes in one class to prevent crashes, nothing else changed.
    So that's a bit of good news. I would of course back up your game and worlds before updating Minecraft with this new patch when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. I went from it conflicting with one mod to another. Okay, I'll fix it later when I get home tonight. About to leave for a few hours.

Before I go, I have a quote for you from Searge of MCP.

So that's a bit of good news. I would of course back up your game and worlds before updating Minecraft with this new patch when it comes out.
    Yeah, always backing up my world just before a patch. You never know when something just might screw everything up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, always backing up my world just before a patch. You never know when something just might screw everything up.
    Speaking of which, the latest Forge breaks RP2. Eloraam tweeted that she's going to bugfix soon. The latest Forge (490) for 1.4.7 is the culprit so I wont add it until 1.4.7 is actually out. This means that 489 will be the final version for 1.4.6.

Going to do some more work on configs now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which, the latest Forge breaks RP2. Eloraam tweeted that she's going to bugfix soon. The latest Forge (490) for 1.4.7 is the culprit so I wont add it until 1.4.7 is actually out. This means that 489 will be the final version for 1.4.6.

Going to do some more work on configs now.
    Should have know something would screw up.... Hopefully this will be a quick bugfix for her and not one that'll take months, again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should have know something would screw up.... Hopefully this will be a quick bugfix for her and not one that'll take months, again.
    Actually, cpw just fixed it. Shouldn't be an issue anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Thats what I like to hear!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just tried the IDResolver mod and it blackscreened. All well.

Don't really know whats going on either. I assign ID's to something and they're different ingame. Dumping ID's with NEI doesn't do anything because they don't show up as filled even when they're not.

Not really sure how to keep track of this all.