Fuzzzie: On one of your let's plays, you use a command to change all of the blocks in the hallway to stone. What mod was that?

Getting some missing textures on IC2(.290), for example uranium ore, crops, rubber trees, shows "missing texture". Anyone have a fix for it? Would be nice to at least get the rubber trees to show up since I can't see where to put the tap.

<edit> Forgot to add .294 was causing some crashes with some other mods.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    Fuzzzie: On one of your let's plays, you use a command to change all of the blocks in the hallway to stone. What mod was that?
    It's functionality added by Forge Essentials.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...#entry20533111

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Getting some missing textures on IC2(.290), for example uranium ore, crops, rubber trees, shows "missing texture". Anyone have a fix for it? Would be nice to at least get the rubber trees to show up since I can't see where to put the tap.

<edit> Forgot to add .294 was causing some crashes with some other mods.
    Yeah, IC2 is still in development for 1.5.1. I wouldn't even call it a beta. They still need to move all their texture files and fix the code. There's no fix for it just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Fuzzzie, thanks so much for doing all of this for us, and in particular I appreciate the change log you generate with each version of your config pack. Makes it much easier for me to use since I still tweak a few things myself in the configs. Having the change log lets me know what I need to pull in or give another look. Again, thanks for all of your efforts.
    You're very welcome

Yay! Optifine updated to C2 and they fixed IC2 texture issues. Also, what about adding Balkon's Weapon Mod?

15+ Year Old Account
    Few quick updates. More later today.

• Forge Updated
    • Optifine Updated
    • Immibis Microblocks Updated

Deleted
    Nei plugins updated for 1.5.1 (1.0.6.0)

Did anyone else have trouble with Chicken Chunks causing chunk resets? When I had it as a spot loader it works fine, but the full Chunk Loader constantly kicks me from the server I set up when I try to open the UI and occasional causes a kick/chunk reset when I place it. I'll add a full error report when I get home and try it again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else have trouble with Chicken Chunks causing chunk resets? When I had it as a spot loader it works fine, but the full Chunk Loader constantly kicks me from the server I set up when I try to open the UI and occasional causes a kick/chunk reset when I place it. I'll add a full error report when I get home and try it again.
    It used to do that in like 1.4.2. Might still need work. Not sure. Railcraft should be out soon, so you'll have World Anchors.

-----------

• Forestry Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Power Convertors Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Updated

Power Convertors is a very early build. Powercrystals only started building the port yesterday. I would give it more time before trying it, but it's there if you wanna be brave. Not in the configs yet, going to wait a bit for the reasons described.

Also, NEI plugins are ready!

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 07:36 PM ----------

• Mystcraft Updated

Bugfix update for 1.5.1.

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 08:36 PM ----------

• ExtraBiomesXL Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It used to do that in like 1.4.2. Might still need work. Not sure. Railcraft should be out soon, so you'll have World Anchors.
    I'm running 1.4.7 though. Here's the error I get server side.

PHP Code:
    [SEVEREEncountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodError
    java
    .lang.NoSuchMethodErrorcodechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom.sendToPlayer(Liq;)V
        at codechicken
    .chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader.a(BlockChunkLoader.java:103)

at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:411)

at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:579)

at fk.a(SourceFile:58)

at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)

at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)

at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)

at ht.b(SourceFile:30)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)

at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)

at fy.run(SourceFile:849
    Any ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm running 1.4.7 though. Here's the error I get server side.
    Any ideas?
    You're probably not using the correct CodeChickenCore.

Try these:

CCC -- http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....hickenCore&a=1
    Chunks -- http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....=ChickenChunks

You're probably not using the correct CodeChickenCore.

Try these:

CCC -- http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....hickenCore&a=1
    Chunks -- http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....=ChickenChunks
    Those are the same versions I had, I replaced them anyway just to check and I'm still getting the error/server crash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those are the same versions I had, I replaced them anyway just to check and I'm still getting the error/server crash.
    Not sure then. Usually a NoSuchMethodError comes when something is missing or out of date. Try older versions maybe from : http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....ions/index.php

Not sure then. Usually a NoSuchMethodError comes when something is missing or out of date. Try older versions maybe from : http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....ions/index.php
    Oh well. I'll figure it out. Thanks anyway.

It's really too bad you aren't allowed to do a mod pack. As long as credit is given to the author, I don't see what the big deal is if someone else bundles the the mods and configs together. I know the mods can make money off of their links, but I can download most of them through the FTB pack I feel that argument goes out the window.

I really like the how a big group of modders have gotten together and put together a great mod pack (FTB) and I enjoy their streams, content, and work they put into it, but they've monopolized and over complicated the ability to create mod packs and play with mods on a large scale. I know they had their little fight with the Technic people, but I feel like it's been overall a bad thing for the modding community where everyone is hording and guarding what they can rather than having an open community. Like I said, I really like the modders for the most part as individuals, but as a group I feel like they have a bit of a superiority complex.

EDIT: I dug through ChickenBone's thread and a lot of people were having this problem with Chicken Chunks. Downgrading to CCC 0.8.1 and NEI 1.4.7.1 apparently fixes the problem if anyone else runs into it.

EDIT 2: Oh, and Ender Storage 1.4.1.3

EDIT 3: Ok. It worked with just the minimum mods needed to test it, but now I'm getting this error when I start my client.
    PHP Code:
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERRException in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundErrorLcodechicken/core/ConfigFile;
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:43)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:464)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:494)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:412)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERRCaused byjava.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptioncodechicken.core.ConfigFile
    -04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2013-04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERR]     ... 30 more
    -04-16 19:35:23 [INFO] [STDERRCaused byjava.lang.NullPointerException 
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2013-04-17 at 02:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's really too bad you aren't allowed to do a mod pack. As long as credit is given to the author, I don't see what the big deal is if someone else bundles the the mods and configs together. I know the mods can make money off of their links, but I can download most of them through the FTB pack I feel that argument goes out the window.
    On the one hand, it's their right to decide how they want to distribute their work. On the other hand I don't see why they wouldn't want their work distributed as easily as possible. Only reasons I can think of are:

• Credit, although I doubt 80% of mod users really care who makes the mods
    • adf.ly revenue, but that kind of nickle and diming has always seemed really cheap to me. If you're in to mod making for the occasional 5 - 10$ you get from adf.ly then you should probably quit mod making and get a job.
    • Control and ego. This is most likely the case. I think a lot of mod authors who find a lot of success with their work and develop and ego. It's easy to be in control and look cool when your main audience is much younger. The glorification of some mod authors on youtube or livestreams also feeds in to this.

Any sort of disagreement with a mod authors distribution choices gets you called "entitled" and then all the fan boys jump all over you. It's not that I don't appreciate the hard work that a lot of them do, but I'm not going to put them on a pedestal and worship their every choice and action.

Beyond that, I'm not really interested in making a mod pack. It's already enough work doing this list and configs as well as my youtube work and coding work. Some FTB packs come really close to the list anyways, so if you're not into making your own then there are choices which is good. The FTB custom pack thing is useless though.

Beyond that, I'm not really interested in making a mod pack. It's already enough work doing this list and configs as well as my youtube work and coding work. Some FTB packs come really close to the list anyways, so if you're not into making your own then there are choices which is good. The FTB custom pack thing is useless though.
    We all appreciate the work you do. Especially with all the issues I've had recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your newest error has something to do with configs. Delete the configs for the mods you downgraded and give it another shot.

I deleted them but it didn't fix it.

Mods I've changed:
    ChickenCodeCore
    NEI
    Chicken Chunks
    EnderStorage

Configs I've deleted:
    Chicken Code Core
    Chicken Chunks
    Ender Storage
    NEI (All 3 of them)
    forgeChunkLoading

Is there one I'm missing?
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2013-04-17 at 04:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope thats pretty much it. Not sure what else to do. I got rid of my 1.4.7 install a while ago. I'd go through each mods thread and make sure you have the latest versions for 1.4.7. I know a number of mods continued to update after the 1.4.7 list was closed.

Yeah. I really wanted to run 1.4.7 for a while, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I really wanted to run a somewhat stable server for a few friends. I might just sacrifice RedPower to do it. Honestly, there's quite a few mods that seem to be slowly replacing a lot of Red Power. I don't really understand why Eloraam didn't separate the bluetricity half from RedPower and just made sure the core of RedPower was out. Like an extension similar to the addons to buildcraft and IC2 It seems like it would have been simpler and the changes it does to redstone is the only part I actually care about.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 04:45 AM ----------

Actually, now that I think about it. A mod that similarly revamps redstone would do well right now. People are frustrated with Eloraam's lack of updates, buggy releases, and inability to ask for help. It's kind of an open niche right now.

Deleted
    @FUZZIE OR GREEVIR

chunkloaders be doing thius when u click on them well for me anyway

- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 2283097000 bytes (2177 MB) / 3448635392 bytes (3288 MB) up to 5726666752 bytes (5461 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:MaxPermSize=512M -Xms2048m -Xmx6144m
    AABB Pool Size: 4402 (246512 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4034 (225904 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 60
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.21.653 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.653 71 mods loaded, 71 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BWG4 [BetterWorldGeneration4] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHNetwork [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHWorld [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.3.0.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.282-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv10-d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArsMagica [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.50.006.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_BackTools [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.5.1v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.1.6].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Additional-Buildcraft-Objects [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.3.120.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChargePads [Charge Pads] (chargepads-1.5.1-universal-2.6.0.74.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.5.1-4.1.4.35.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.1-3.12.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.misc [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.dimensionalSlice [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.1.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    iChunUtil [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.5.0v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Hats [Hats] (Hats1.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.4.366.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.4.2-494.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Gibs [mod_Gibs] (MobDismemberment1.5.1v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.2.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    nxMinetilities [nxMinetilities] (nxMinetilities-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OCS [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.5c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PortalGun [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a99.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    xact [XACT Mod] (XACT v0.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ZanMinimap [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1587 (88872 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1306 (73136 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['skedone'/96, l='GBJ', x=-1384.82, y=115.00, z=65.21]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom.sendToPlayer(Lnet/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayerMPV
    at codechicken.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader.func_71903_a(BlockChunkLoader.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:412)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServer ListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    --- END ERROR REPORT cab21ec4 ----------