I noticed this morning that MachineMuse (Modular Powersuits) has added some recipes to the download on the Jenkins site that go with the .84 release from the OP. There is one for vanilla and one for Thermal Expansion. If you want to download them you can find them here.

http://build.technicpack.net/job/ModularPowersuits/

They go in configs/MachineMuse/Recipes folder.

Not sure how long those have been there but wanted to pass along to any of you using that mod.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    I noticed this morning that MachineMuse (Modular Powersuits) has added some recipes to the download on the Jenkins site that go with the .84 release from the OP. There is one for vanilla and one for Thermal Expansion. If you want to download them you can find them here.

http://build.technicpack.net/job/ModularPowersuits/

They go in configs/MachineMuse/Recipes folder.

Not sure how long those have been there but wanted to pass along to any of you using that mod.
    Are the TE recipes working with .84? For some reason I thought I remembered they were not, so I'm still using .80.

1.6 update is coming for ComputerCraft (he says it'll be available for 1.7.4 soon too....)

http://www.computercraft.info/2014/0...utercraft-1-6/

Looks like open computers kicked computercraft in the butt to move. In slows stream dan and them were talking about OC and said well yep competition is great to keep people motivated...

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.41 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6799612/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.41 - Jan 22nd 2014

• Added Advanced Thaumaturgy
    • Added Alchemical Reactions
    • Added Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2
    • Added Expanded Redstone
    • Added Hopper Ducts
    • Added Power Boxes
    • Added qCraft
    • Added QuarryPlus
    • Added ReactorCraft
    • Added RemoteIO
    • Added Denpipes *
    • Added Not Enough Keys

* I included configs to support DenPipes_Emerald and DenPipes_Forestry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.41 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6799612/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.41 - Jan 22nd 2014

• Added Advanced Thaumaturgy
    • Added Alchemical Reactions
    • Added Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2
    • Added Expanded Redstone
    • Added Hopper Ducts
    • Added Power Boxes
    • Added qCraft
    • Added QuarryPlus
    • Added ReactorCraft
    • Added RemoteIO
    • Added Denpipes *
    • Added Not Enough Keys

* I included configs to support DenPipes_Emerald and DenPipes_Forestry
    That OP is getting bigger and bigger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    That OP is getting bigger and bigger.
    Well... you know what they say about a man with a big modlist....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Well... you know what they say about a man with a big modlist....
    That he's compensating for something? :P

Hey guys: Logistic pipes is confusing me... I have JABBA barrels with mk 3 chassis attached; polymorphic and provider mk2 modules in it; the barrels have 100+ stacks of wood, but my provider pipe is only showing 64 wood. Why? What'd I do wrong? It shows a TON of cobble (I have 6 barrels of those tho)

EDIT: I ask because my autocrafter is set to make pistons - and it won't let me create 64 at a time... Keeps saying missing x wood planks...
    Last edited by sabster; 2014-01-24 at 05:07 AM.

Deleted
    your missing so many from the 1.7.2 list mate bop , treecap , and inv tweeks to name a few

Someone mentioned BWG4 is dead: "22-1-2014: I didn't realize so many people were still using the mod, i'll give it another shot. I'm going to try updating the mod to 1.7 this weekend. hopefully i can fix the millions of errors i got right now."

So, no it's not dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    your missing so many from the 1.7.2 list mate bop , treecap , and inv tweeks to name a few
    Like I said, I haven't started it yet. It's just a placeholder.

Ahh yeah that was me!, Glad to hear that!.
    So you're ted80!
    Would be nice to add 1.7 generator if it isn't too hard.
    Also... beaches or sandy patches... there are so many!
    Last edited by KuroNeko87; 2014-01-24 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    not good enough fuzzzie and guess what replacement one dead too not my fucking week is it lol

Wow , just looked at curse client for first time. You definately have to pay to get most options in it. Update all your addons with one click
    Addon Sync , Addon Settings Backup , Faster addon downloads , Automatic addon updates. Since that client will take over for ftb launcher just imagine if you have to update a pack. Screw that.

Kahr on minecraft forums "On a different topic, work progresses on the 1.8 snapshots. While maybe not on the level of 1.7, I can already tell this update is going to cause some headaches for modders. When I had just gotten everything working in 14w02, Mojang completely changed the way render passes are handled in 14w03. So it goes. The current plan is to wait and see if 14w04 holds any more surprises before releasing anything. " just fyi
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-01-24 at 10:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    not good enough fuzzzie and guess what replacement one dead too not my fucking week is it lol
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    Wow , just looked at curse client for first time. You definately have to pay to get most options in it. Update all your addons with one click
    Addon Sync , Addon Settings Backup , Faster addon downloads , Automatic addon updates. Since that client will take over for ftb launcher just imagine if you have to update a pack. Screw that.
    I've been working on a source of MC mods since 1.3.2 that cuts out all the bullshit.

Perhaps you've heard of it.

- - - Updated - - -

My advice also. If you're wanting to download a pre-made pack and not deal with antything, look at ATlauncher. I've been using it for the server I'm on now and I love it. The Resonant Rise pack includes a lot of whats on this list and works like a charm.

I love FTB and slowpoke, but the updates are too few and far between and the moves towards a curse platform just spell pay to play imo. Gotta wait to see the final product though. I still recommend FTB and you guys should look at that too.

I totally agree. Im using your configs with other mods. My pack is up to 231 mods, i call it a Fuzzie Mad Monster.... lol :P

A source of MC mods ... hmmm Cool ur making a pack on the Tekkit launcher that will update our clients when you update yours ??? JK im in a mood and started drinking a bit ago.

Oh one of the curse ppl said 6+ months for full forge mods with options on the launcher , dont know what that meant

Looks like my server's played out (happens when it's the wife, kids (x4) and a few friends) Thinking of throwing a server up with all the green checked mods from the OP, or just shutting it down (it's $25 a month no big deal either way). I've been using the Technic launcher to let my family use it I have never used the ATlauncher any thoughts on it? Will look if Multimc is still any good but my kids had trouble updating with it. What launcher are people using and do they one click update like Technic?

Deleted
    I'm using Technic myself. Loving it so far :]

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    I'm using Technic myself. Loving it so far :]
    Seems to be the easiest and most hated launcher I've found so far. And now that it one click updates the pack for my family and friends it's even easier.