Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The Ice man (killer)

This is SO damn interesting.

While the background music is not needed to make it more dramatic it is REALLY interesting to explore the thought proces, the mind of a killer like this.

Basically the Ice man killer was a mafia hit man, he killed more than 100 people in his time.

Also, if you watch other documentaries: He actually didn't really like killing, he didn't like going out for a job, he did what he had to do for the money, he saw it as nothing more than business. He actually had a family with kids and a wife. He loved his family dearly and displayed a normal family life all the while killing for a living. This is not to say he is not a psycho, but he actually would rather stay at home in peace with his family.

Also he is dead at this point in time. his favored method of killing was using Cyanide.

Also if you are not able to read properly: I am not applauding anything he did, but I am interested in his mind, what he feels while killing, what he DOESN'T feel.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-11-05 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks for the video, I also find it highly interesting to explore the mind of this person.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Thanks for the video, I also find it highly interesting to explore the mind of this person.
    Astonishing that a person can just do that without remorse...

Guess it will never be understandable because we do not posess those genes or disorders.

Deleted
    He's a cold motherfucker i'll tell you that, he's not gonna get into my house otay, it's my house, you dig?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by godz View Post
    He's a cold motherfucker i'll tell you that, he's not gonna get into my house otay, it's my house, you dig?
    Don't worry, he is dead now. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Don't worry, he is dead now. :P
    Certainly not, he's alive and kicking!

I kid.

Interesting video, cheers!
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-11-05 at 04:27 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I came in here kind of mad...But holy fuck that guy looks exactly like the statistics teacher I had omg omg omg....

Deleted
    Wasn't this posted in a thread on MMO-C like a week ago?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by speedten View Post
    Not that I know, but possibly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Kuklinski was a narcissistic jackass. That's about all there was to him.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Should stab people with icicles! Perfect murder weapon! Melts away...leaves no trace, no fingerprints! Not even the goddamn Batman could figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Kuklinski was a narcissistic jackass. That's about all there was to him.
    I find human behavior and psychology interesting. Doesn't mean I like the person (if that's what you were insinuating)
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by speedten View Post
    Yes and no. He was mentioned, with the video also being linked, but he wasnt the main topic IIRC

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some things that are off...some conflicting information. I've looked this guy up, seen these interviews before. He says in one interview that his first kill was at 18 in a bar fight. That he felt sad about killing him. Yet he states that he never feels anything about killing anyone, except for the thrill of hunting. He also said that his first kill was burning some guy up outside of a bar in his car in another interview....and also that his first kill was at 13 in another. This guy is a narcissistic piece of shit in my opinion. He just wants the spot light. No doubt that he's killed over 100 people but, I think he makes some of the crap up too. Or confuses the truth. He seems to forget a lot of things.

-I don't know
    -I don't recall
    -I don't remember
    etc.

Kind of reminds me of the joker from TDK in that aspect. Changing his "scar" story so it can fit/relate to the situation.

Also...lol @ not wanting to offend gay people in the second part of the second video. That was kind of funny. It's interesting how I see his brother as a bigger piece of shit than he is. Even though he was a cold hearted killer he had morals..in a twisted way.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2012-11-05 at 07:41 PM.

Any relation to The Ice Truck Killer?

I remember seeing this documentary a long time ago. It really was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    Kind of reminds me of the joker from TDK in that aspect. Changing his "scar" story so it can fit/relate to the situation.
    Woahhh. I'm a little offended by that. The Joker was deranged, he didn't change his stories to relate to the situation, it was more for the sake of lying.

I don't really think this guy changed his story so much...he just distorted the truth and exaggerated to make himself sound better.

Joker isn't a real person.

val kilmer really let himself go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Woahhh. I'm a little offended by that. The Joker was deranged, he didn't change his stories to relate to the situation, it was more for the sake of lying.

I don't really think this guy changed his story so much...he just distorted the truth and exaggerated to make himself sound better.
    I guess you and I interpreted the reasons he changed his story. To me it seemed like he changes his story depending on the person to intimidate said person. A story about his wife to rachel, a woman. And a story about his father, a man, to the mobster. Kind of relates to the situation in the way he tells his story.

But back OT.

He was asked what his first kill was and he changed the story in each interview...the way the deaths of the 3 different accounts happened were completely different. He probably wouldn't talk about his real first time...I'm willing to bet it was when he was 13 though. But yeah I think he does exaggerate to make himself sound better.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Joker isn't a real person.
    Yeah no shit.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2012-11-05 at 09:49 PM.