10+ Year Old Account

[SlamAndAwe][Fury]Fifth priority?

Hey guys,

I've recently started using SlamAndAwe to help me on my Fury rotation. I pretty much run it out of the box. When I checked the priority settings, I noticed the 5th priority in the Fury set is empty. Is this a mistake, or should there be somethign there I'm missing. There seem to be some holes in the rotation sometimes, but I cannot figure out what it is.

Thanks.

~Tom
    Warlock (SL main)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Hey guys,

I've recently started using SlamAndAwe to help me on my Fury rotation. I pretty much run it out of the box. When I checked the priority settings, I noticed the 5th priority in the Fury set is empty. Is this a mistake, or should there be somethign there I'm missing. There seem to be some holes in the rotation sometimes, but I cannot figure out what it is.

Thanks.

~Tom
    What are the other 4 priorities in the AddOn? I don't use it myself but Fury usually uses:

Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Colossus Smash, Wild Strike, Execute, Berserker Rage, Battle Shout for single target rotation. It might be one of those if it's missing.

It could even be Heroic Leap, Dragon Roar or Heroic Stike depending on the situation and your rage.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-11-09 at 12:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done some searching, and I think I've read somewhere the author has removed Heroic Leap from the priority list. Maybe 5th prio used to be HL and he's now left it empty. HL is off the GCD, so can be used at any time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 03:54 PM ----------

Dragon Roar and Heroic Throw are already part of the prio system, by the way.
    Warlock (SL main)

You are correct, it used to be HL. The default priority list for fury is based from Simulationcraft's SMF priority list.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Does the addon support only being active in one spec? Say I like it for fury but dont want the rotation to show up for protection?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondered that too. I don't need the addon for prot. You can type /saa enable and /saa disable to enable or disable the addon tho.

Another question, since I've got the author in this thread; is it possible for the prio system to delay bloodbath until CS is up? Their cool downs can pretty much line up, but sometimes it tells me to bloodbath a bit too early. Or would that be a dps loss?
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    I believe the general consensus is to delay bloodbath for CS windows, although I am not 100% sure and would need to research it. I could probably add an option to enable/disable depending on spec to save the use of using the command line option for it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-patch-5-0-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    I believe the general consensus is to delay bloodbath for CS windows, although I am not 100% sure and would need to research it. I could probably add an option to enable/disable depending on spec to save the use of using the command line option for it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-patch-5-0-)
    Command line option? I'm kinda new to your addon, can yu give me the code for adding that?
    Warlock (SL main)