Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    As our medicine develops and improves so do the viruses and diseases, so I dont really worry about the abilitity of the nature to create new, deadlier diseases. Fortunately as you mentioned (in a sarcastic way) those people dont create new people (usually) therefor removing their genes from the world´s gene pool.
    Shall I tell you an interesting statistic? 99.9% of all homosexuals have heterosexual parents, blame straight people for spreading the so called "gay gene".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    What I am wondering about on these studies, do they really ask if the HIV person is gay or straight? I mean it shouldn't matter to them at all. What does sexual preference have anything to do with the disease. It's like asking which position they did when they got it.
    Well maybe if they know where it happens a lot more or faster they can focus on that group more strictly. I don't think its weird to ask if someone is gay or not for studies.
    And well as Gay people are participating they don't mind either. atleast i think!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Shall I tell you an interesting statistic? 99.9% of all homosexuals have heterosexual parents, blame straight people for spreading the so called "gay gene".
    I dont blame anyone, the fact that homosexuals are born from heterosexual couples has nothing to do with it, simply a mistake happened after sperm reached egg, the cells starts to divide, first there are two (sperm and egg, each with 23 chromosomes, they create the 1st cell, human cell contains 46 chromosomes) then it continues to 2,4,8,16 etc.... there is lots of "events" where a mistake can happen then kid may be handicapped, born without leg, or to be blind etc. It is the same when healthy and fit people have handicapped child.
    Last edited by mmoc74dbc71507; 2012-12-02 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    I dont blame anyone, the fact that homosexuals are born from heterosexual couples have nothing to do with it, simply a mistake happened after sperm reached egg, the cells starts to divide, first there are two (sperm and egg) then it continues to 4,8,16 etc.... there is lots of "events" where a mistake can happen then kid may be handicapped, born without leg, or to be blind etc. It is the same when healthy and fit people have handicapped child.
    Why do you hate homosexuals so much? Are you scared of them? Did one wrong you, steal your woman?

As our medicine develops and improves so do the viruses and diseases, so I dont really worry about the abilitity of the nature to create new, deadlier diseases. Fortunately as you mentioned (in a sarcastic way) those people dont create new people (usually) therefor removing their genes from the world´s gene pool.
    Sure, because homosexuality is hereditary, oh wait...
    Not to mention there are no "bad designed creations" in nature, hell some ridiculously ineffective species exist (orchids and pandas for example), luckily human species moved beyond mandatory reproduction to insure survival (we no longer need 6+ children to work in the fields just to survive).

Deleted
    Why do you hate homosexuals so much? Are you scared of them? Did one wrong you, steal your woman?
    Why should I hate them, I dont care what they do or how they live their lives, it isnt my bussiness. Im just saying that the nature destroys its own mistakes, for ex. animal born without the ability to see or smell dies pretty quick because its chances to find food are very low.

Deleted
    Why should I hate them, I dont care what they do or how they live their lives, it isnt my bussiness. Im just saying that the nature destroys its own mistakes, for ex. animal born without the ability to see or smell dies pretty quick because its chances to find food are very low.
    Yet homosexuals are thriving at the moment, more straight people have AIDS than gays worldwide (Africa) and more people come out of the closest every year. Nature is not punishing gays at all, it is favouring them.

Deleted
    Yet homosexuals are thriving at the moment, more straight people have AIDS than gays worldwide (Africa) and more people come out of the closest every year. Nature is not punishing gays at all, it is favouring them.
    They arent thriving. More straight people have AIDS than gays because there are MORE straight people. I doubt there will ever be more gay people than straight its like almost impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    They arent thriving. More straight people have AIDS than gays because there are MORE straight people. I doubt there will ever be more gay people than straight its like almost impossible.
    Gays have near equal rights in most civilized countries now, free to lead normal lives, I call that thriving.

Deleted
    The % number of homosexuals didnt increase in recent decades, what happend is that people are not afraid to talk about it openly, admit their orientation and live a happy life without being persecuted.

The homosexuals were always here, in ancient times it was pretty "common", but the dark middleage, when the church and dogmas ruled the civilised world made ppl think that they are some sort of plague and evil. Fortunately those days are gone, noone should be punished for their sexual orientation, religion, nationality etc, only for their behaviour towards other people.

And ofc more straight ppl have AIDS than homosexuals in raw numbers, but I would like to see % number of HIV positive in hetero and homosexual group.

Deleted
    Gays have near equal rights in most civilized countries now, free to lead normal lives, I call that thriving.
    What about your More straight people have aids than gays arguement? do you actually think thats valid?

Deleted
    What about your More straight people have aids than gays arguement? do you actually think thats valid?
    Its true though isnt it? It is obviously not a disease created by nature to target gays like Hatlatitla said.

Deleted
    Its true though isnt it? It is obviously not a disease created by nature to target gays like Hatlatitla said.
    well no i isnt like hatalitata said, But there's a reason why there are more straights with aids than gays. Gay people can never really overtake straight people in numbers anyway. And well if it did i think it would affect our planet

Deleted
    well no i isnt like hatalitata said, But there's a reason why there are more straights with aids than gays. Gay people can never really overtake straight people in numbers anyway. And well if it did i think it would affect our planet
    The nature will erase bad designed creations by itself, so far it is pretty effective.
    Yes he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you elaborate on how it affect the planet?

Deleted
    Yes he did.
    I meant no it isnt like he said. As in i don't agree with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Could you elaborate on how it affect the planet?
    Well If we'd turn the numbers of gays and straights around magically you think it wouldn't have any effect?

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked you what the effect would be, not whether or not there would be an effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I asked you what the effect would be, not whether or not there would be an effect.
    we'll grow lots of pretty unicorns! Ofc its obvious that that would happen....

10+ Year Old Account
    we'll grow lots of pretty unicorns! Ofc its obvious that that would happen....
    Like what? Science and cloning is progressing fast you know... soon procreation will only need a donor. Besides the world is getting so over populated maybe a turnaround would ACTUALLY be good for the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably in a positive way to. There are too many people, the earth would benefit from less human births.
    Last edited by Puck; 2012-12-03 at 01:39 AM.