Deleted
    It's a good movie, Emma stone is hawt

Hi Majad and Xan!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    ./appalled

I can't imagine anything worse tbh.
    Yea.. they are pretty awful ><

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Hence, a sleeping bag WITH legs. And no you can't achieve skin on skin action with a onesie. You will need to unzip it and reach in. That's troublesome!
    This whole post cracked me up.

Also, me hugging Dyra!

+8

Deleted
    That is so cute, Arlee.

+ 6

Deleted
    Cute picture, Arleeee

+7

Moar talking people!

What's people doing right now, what are they planning on doing later today, how are you all feeling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    What's people doing right now, what are they planning on doing later today, how are you all feeling.
    I'm reading posts! :d

Making dinner of course, I'm very hungry, but I can only make dinner in like 2 hours or so. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute picture, Arleeee

+7

Moar talking people!

Waiting for a friend to get on so I can play LoL with him, I'll probably play games all day since I have nothing better to do, and I'm feeling okay.

Hows you and the rest of those questions you asked?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Yea I like that pic a lot

Right now I am being bored at work wishing I could go home early because it is pointless for me to be here...

+5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm reading posts! :d

Making dinner of course, I'm very hungry, but I can only make dinner in like 2 hours or so. >.<
    Reading posts in GenOT I assume? What kind of discussion is being had at the moment?
    Why can't you eat now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Waiting for a friend to get on so I can play LoL with him, I'll probably play games all day since I have nothing better to do, and I'm feeling okay.

Hows you and the rest of those questions you asked?
    LoL, my brother wants me to try that game with him, is it hard to understand?

I am listening to music and browsing MMOC, will probably continue doing so until I go to bed unless my friend comes online to do a few mount runs and stuff in WoW. And my throat is soar and I cough a lot, I hope it'll be over by monday, probably just sleeping good for a night or two will make it better.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I like that pic a lot

Right now I am being bored at work wishing I could go home early because it is pointless for me to be here...
    You're working at a bank right? I can't remember what you actually do there, though. And why's is pointless for you being there?

Deleted
    Reading posts in GenOT I assume? What kind of discussion is being had at the moment?
    Why can't you eat now?
    Gen OT yes. Well, I'm reading everything. :p Politics, Dorner case, something about FOX news, Gene mutation and so on.

I can't have dinner at 18:30.
    LoL, my brother wants me to try that game with him, is it hard to understand??
    It'll be somewhat frustrating at first but I'd say it's rather easy or simple.

+ 3

Deleted
    LoL is easy and simple, and it wasn't frustrating. It was just boring. My friend wanted me to join him. blerg
    +4
    I want to watch a movie.

You're working at a bank right? I can't remember what you actually do there, though. And why's is pointless for you being there?
    Yep I'm an Executive Assistant. It's pointless for me to be here because all the execs are gone and all my work is done So literally all I am doing atm is looking at mmoc which I would rather do from home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Gen OT yes. Well, I'm reading everything. :p Politics, Dorner case, something about FOX news, Gene mutation and so on.

I can't have dinner at 18:30.
    Ahh, alright. Sounds... thrilling

Why can't you have dinner at 18:30?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    LoL is easy and simple, and it wasn't frustrating. It was just boring. My friend wanted me to join him. blerg

I want to watch a movie.
    I might try it out with my brother then.

Watch Django Unchained.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 07:35 PM ----------

Yep I'm an Executive Assistant. It's pointless for me to be here because all the execs are gone and all my work is done So literally all I am doing atm is looking at mmoc which I would rather do from home.
    Alright, sounds boring indeed. You should listen to music, if you don't already do.

Deleted
    I really want to watch Django, but I am promised to someone else. As in I've promised my friend not to watch it without him. And I haven't been home for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Hi!

Sportlov し(・∀・)/♡\(・∀・) BRO FISTU
    [IMG]Its over 1MB so you're only getting a link. Sowwy.[IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/wfs0arY.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea.. they are pretty awful ><

This whole post cracked me up.

Also, me hugging Dyra!

+8
    This is cute but Dyra doesn't look so comfortable.

Also, Migari is still in Highschool? What are you, 15?

Geng, Django is too awesome to not be watched. Also the best guy is a German!!!!1111oneone
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Geng, Django is too awesome to not be watched. Also the best guy is a German!!!!1111oneone
    But I'm going back to Copenhagen on Sunday. So I'll watch it next week, ergo I won't watch it now But really he's Austrian.

It smells like vacuum cleaner in here.

Deleted
    I need a artist/band, any genre. GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I really want to watch Django, but I am promised to someone else. As in I've promised my friend not to watch it without him. And I haven't been home for 2 months.
    Ahh, alright.
    Horrible Bosses then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Also, Migari is still in Highschool? What are you, 15?
    IIRC, He goes to Gymnasiet.