10+ Year Old Account
    Cool will do.

I think I won't like zerg very much, as I understand it they get lots and lots of smaller guys. Doesn't sound as good as having some bigger guys

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 04:23 PM ----------

So for SC2 Does region matter for playing online? Like can I play with you wass if I want to, or could you only play with people on the European SC2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Cool will do.

I think I won't like zerg very much, as I understand it they get lots and lots of smaller guys. Doesn't sound as good as having some bigger guys

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 04:23 PM ----------

So for SC2 Does region matter for playing online? Like can I play with you wass if I want to, or could you only play with people on the European SC2?
    Right now there are different accounts for different zones. Aka my account goes for EU only, however I got two friends with US accs that I can borrow

And it is also possible to play as a guest on an EU acc on US, however you have very limited features then.

Heart of the Swarm, the expansion that gets released in march, will enable global play however. Meaning you don't need separate accs for US and EU etc.

So if you want to play with me I can totally make that happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool. I seem to have two accounts. One for US and one for Asian and Oceanic but no EU! :<

What kind of limited features?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really dislike any race in SC2. But now I am leaning more towards Terran than Protoss because their metagame is so different. Terran wins by harassing over and over with flanks left and right where the protoss army isn't there to defend. Protoss wins by defending harassment and then just going as one big blob crushing the opponent in one blow. Zerg both defends harass and harasses, all the time while grabing more and more expands and controling more and more of the map. If a zerg is left undisturbed he WILL kill any player with the same amount of skill. Zerg is designed that way, if you let them sit back and do their thing then they will win by having more weight on their end of the stick.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 09:31 AM ----------

Oh cool. I seem to have two accounts. One for US and one for Asian and Oceanic but no EU! :<

What kind of limited features?
    Only a couple of maps available etc. However if you want to play with me we'll play on US, I'll use a friends' acc.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 09:37 AM ----------

Just gonna go afk eat breakfast. Back soon.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay cool thanks
    Sounds like I might like Protoss the most actually, then Zerg and lastly Terran.

Also I don't know any SC2 or RTS terms so Metagame means nothing to me xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Metagame is basically how the race plays out most effectively/normally in the progame scene.

I shall invite you to our skype chat. It's me, meys, decagon and fallen angel in it atm. Decagon and fallen angel both play protoss on the US so they'll surely help you improve. Decagon has started laddering and is almost at meys' level, (silver league) and fallen is still practicing against the PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool
    I do not want to play any pvp at all at the moment, want to get lots of practice against the PC first xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:46 PM ----------

I keep running into problems when trying to install it. I just fixed the last problem about it not connecting to blizzard updater by deleting my B.net folder (b.net site told me to) and now it's optomizing by game but has been at 0% for over 5minutes!

Oh just as I typed that it's at 0.1%....it says it'll take between 15 and 60minutes but 0.1% in 5minutes!

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:47 PM ----------

Hmm Okay...it seems to have either finished or done something because now it's downloading a patch. Crazy SC2 Launcher!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool
    I do not want to play any pvp at all at the moment, want to get lots of practice against the PC first xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:46 PM ----------

I keep running into problems when trying to install it. I just fixed the last problem about it not connecting to blizzard updater by deleting my B.net folder (b.net site told me to) and now it's optomizing by game but has been at 0% for over 5minutes!

Oh just as I typed that it's at 0.1%....it says it'll take between 15 and 60minutes but 0.1% in 5minutes!

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 05:47 PM ----------

Hmm Okay...it seems to have either finished or done something because now it's downloading a patch. Crazy SC2 Launcher!
    Always try running it as an admin. Right click the installer and select "Run as Admin".

But if it works now you should just leave it be.

And get on skype

Deleted
    +10

Wow! 'Tis a ghost town in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 11

It's because I stole Ana to skype

10+ Year Old Account
    Well why would you wanna do that?

+12

Deleted
    + 13

10+ Year Old Account
    I am collecting SC2-playing PvMers in a box, you see. This box is the skypechat.

Deleted
    Ah, I see. Darn, crafty dawg! >=P

But yay for a slight influx of people! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's for the greater good.

Deleted
    +11

That's what they all say!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 12

I like having my minions over there

10+ Year Old Account
    Won a very easy mode SC Game. Now to try it on just 'easy' xD

Also what's the difference between Co op vs AI, Misc and Melee for the 'category' I mean I was just vs Ai with the catagory as melee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I like having my minions over there

I'd expect this kind of behaviour from the cats, but you, Bolt...? QQ

Deleted
    + 13