1. #53161
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Didn't I already give you the stat order?
    There's more to them than just those. And what do those even mean? Are they requirements? Bonuses? Identifiers?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #53162
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Indeed.

    It makes it tempting for me to get it, if I weren't too lazy to get a proper controller. ^^
    I already have a proper controller owning a PS3 and all, but i would be unable to run it on my comp since my comp is shit!
    And again, no money to get it.

  3. #53163
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Also Anor Londo is so damn confusing for a first timer. I mean once you get past the first gargoyle it might take you quite some time to figure out where you need to go.
    It would have been probably the same for me if it wasn't for the Orange Soapstones signs people leave behind.

    However... I hate the part with the 2 Silver Knight Dragon Archers. Lucky for me I betrayed the Forest Hunters to get Shiva's bodyguard ring and Shiva's Shield and weapon, which the shield is actually good because it's a medium shield but has the capability of Deflecting attacks like a Greatshield. Which helps if you don't want to go up there 2 handing a Tower Shield and not being able to do anything else once you face the Silver Knights but pray for them to fall from the stands xD
    Sig by Elyssia

  4. #53164
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Dark Souls.

    The game I WILL NEVER TOUCH TOO HARD EVEN 2HU IN LUNATIC SEEM EASIER SORRY GUYS I AM SUPER CASUAL
    Same, though for other reasons. I don't mind the difficulty one bit, but there are other places where it loses out.

  5. #53165
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    also a plan, im watching dr who actually, seely linked it to me cuss youtube was only giving me fake self taped versions
    Yay Doctor Who! I like doctor who. I'm still only on the second season of the reboot though

  6. #53166
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Yay Doctor Who! I like doctor who. I'm still only on the second season of the reboot though
    im on 2nd season aswell, i liked the old doctor more than the new one!

  7. #53167
    High Overlord Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is back. I wanna play a fast attacking dual wielding thief in Dark Souls. How? D:
    Keep the enemies stun-locked and click really fast?

  8. #53168
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    It would have been probably the same for me if it wasn't for the Orange Soapstones signs people leave behind.

    However... I hate the part with the 2 Silver Knight Dragon Archers. Lucky for me I betrayed the Forest Hunters to get Shiva's bodyguard ring and Shiva's Shield and weapon, which the shield is actually good because it's a medium shield but has the capability of Deflecting attacks like a Greatshield. Which helps if you don't want to go up there 2 handing a Tower Shield and not being able to do anything else once you face the Silver Knights but pray for them to fall from the stands xD
    I guided Ely through it. I think I can remember how to get through, assuming I ever ring both bells, then get through Indiana Jones land.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #53169
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    There's more to them than just those. And what do those even mean? Are they requirements? Bonuses? Identifiers?
    You wanna Dual Wield in Dark Souls? Not impossible... but not recomended unless you master Parry and Dodge.
    Sig by Elyssia

  10. #53170
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im on 2nd season aswell, i liked the old doctor more than the new one!
    By that do you mean you like chris eccleston more then dave or do you mean you like the show before the reboot more than the reboot?

  11. #53171
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    There's more to them than just those. And what do those even mean? Are they requirements? Bonuses? Identifiers?
    Requirements.

    Which numbers confuse you now then?

  12. #53172
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Keep the enemies stun-locked and click really fast?
    I'm not even sure if you can attack with weapons in your left hand, or if it's even worth doing

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #53173
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    You wanna Dual Wield in Dark Souls? Not impossible... but not recomended unless you master Parry and Dodge.
    Dual-wielding is just as valid as long as you know what you're doing.

  14. #53174
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    You wanna Dual Wield in Dark Souls? Not impossible... but not recomended unless you master Parry and Dodge.
    How do I dodge? =o

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  15. #53175
    High Overlord Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I already have a proper controller owning a PS3 and all, but i would be unable to run it on my comp since my comp is shit!
    And again, no money to get it.
    We should meet, then we can play it! ;D

  16. #53176
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    We should meet, then we can play it! ;D
    lol. mhmm, like we're gonna meet :P

  17. #53177
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    How do I dodge? =o
    Rolling etc.

  18. #53178
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    By that do you mean you like chris eccleston more then dave or do you mean you like the show before the reboot more than the reboot?
    eccleston more than dave

  19. #53179
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'm not even sure if you can attack with weapons in your left hand, or if it's even worth doing
    You can. Daggers usually have the light attack and the parry action when wielded in the left hand.
    Sig by Elyssia

  20. #53180
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    It would have been probably the same for me if it wasn't for the Orange Soapstones signs people leave behind.

    However... I hate the part with the 2 Silver Knight Dragon Archers. Lucky for me I betrayed the Forest Hunters to get Shiva's bodyguard ring and Shiva's Shield and weapon, which the shield is actually good because it's a medium shield but has the capability of Deflecting attacks like a Greatshield. Which helps if you don't want to go up there 2 handing a Tower Shield and not being able to do anything else once you face the Silver Knights but pray for them to fall from the stands xD
    Running through it man-mode.
    Only died a couple of times, first playthrough
    Just kick them once you get face to face.
    Was actually harder getting past the dragon things around there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •