View Poll Results: Is this expansion worth the money?

Voters
202. This poll is closed
  • Yes

142 70.30%
  • No

35 17.33%
  • Sort of - It has got stale fast

25 12.38%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    so far MoP has brought enough worth for what i spent on it.

the quests often had good overall story lines (i actually bothered reading every single one of them). the raids so far are really cool, though i kinda wish it was a bit smaller since 16 bosses in 3 places is quite a lot to do each week.
    dailies are a major complaining point, while i myself found them pretty fun to do. though i stopped doing them once i reached exalted too focus on other stuff more also.

5.1 so far as me pretty excited, im rushing as quickly as i can too earn 3k rep so the next part of the story chain gets unlocked (should reach 6k/12k today, looking forward too it)

so yes overall im still really happy about it, and i havent even really tried out the new pet battle mini game which if i may believe my guildies is pretty dam awesome.

Kinda off-topic: Funny thing is I arrived in this thread and was just about reply asking Jaylock, how (s)he still active with so much flame bait (s)he's throwing around?
    But I thought that I should maybe vote first then reply, the moment the page got refreshed after voting (s)he had gotten the banhammer.

Back on topic: I get to play the game for perhaps a maximum of 20-30 hours a month and within that period I'm not even able to play everything the game offers and even though being a Pokémon addict I haven't been able to touch the Pet Battles content.

So yeah, I get my money's worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    This probably didn't need to be necroed from almost a year ago.