Managed to convince a couple friends to give the game a try. Fun times! Unfortunately, I level way too fast thanks to my already existing 60's. Is there a trick to even out or levelling speeds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unwirklich View Post
    Managed to convince a couple friends to give the game a try. Fun times! Unfortunately, I level way too fast thanks to my already existing 60's. Is there a trick to even out or levelling speeds?
    you can turn synergy bonus off in the options.

Quote Originally Posted by unwirklich View Post
    As Insanoflex said, you can turn off your Hero Synergy and just don't run with boosts and you'll be leveling the same as they do. I did that with a friend of mine and on his second or third toon I'd occasionally turn it back on to catch up to where he was.

Ugh. 50 Bovineheim and around 30 Bovine Sector runs later, I FINALLY maxed my Relic stack. Sooo many Unique flips to shit Relics. Well, at least it's done now. Got a bunch of ES along the way, but I'll level Jean Grey first before I think about buying anyone else.

did you do those sectors solo or with a group?

Solo. Nothing hard about it(go Invisible Woman), just time-consuming and frustrating to keep flipping for the same junk over and over and over.

I just hate how long it takes to kill the final boss while solo.

I'm down for runs if we set up an mmoc channel/sg or something

Myself I just find it obnoxious how he keeps teleporting and zipping around. Stand STILL, you infuriating horn-rimmed bovine!

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/06/excl...of-real-money/

5 Tickets will drop in game. Each one is worth $5,000 and you have till Friday at 6pm PDT to claim them. They start dropping Wednesday.

Now if only I could get at least 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

5 Tickets will drop in game. Each one is worth $5,000 and you have till Friday at 6pm PDT to claim them. They start dropping Wednesday.

If I could get one id fix my car so as much as I want one I don't know if I want one haha. Would rather be able to save that cash. But looks like I know what I'll be playing all week.

I know I have no chance in hell in getting one but I guess I'll be playing a bit more just in case.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Got Jean Grey up to 60 in about 3 hours today thanks to some XP boosts. Lots of AoE and burning animations. Considered buying someone else to level, decided to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Got Jean Grey up to 60 in about 3 hours today thanks to some XP boosts. Lots of AoE and burning animations. Considered buying someone else to level, decided to wait.
    Smart guy on waiting to buy another hero. I don't know if I want to play Marvel tonight and level, farm cosmic midtown or just not play(gasp I know can't skip out on midtown mondays!)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, can't bring myself to grind midtown, just got psylocke to 30 and was insanely bored so i logged out =/ I hope my interest isn't dying cause i just spent 100 bucks on the game haha. I think overall im just very bored of midtown. Think im going to stop playing for a couple weeks now =/

Aside from shared dailies, I only go to Midtown to level new chars. Kinda torn who I'll end up doing next: Iceman, Loki or Squirrel Girl.

Iceman and Loki are a lot of fun. Didn't like Squirrel Girl that much but only did the trial with her.

Are they going to expand on the story? I know nobody bothers with it but it would be nice to see them expand upon the game a bit other than just the loot explosions

There's another chapter in the works, I think it deals with the Skrull Invasion. I also recall there's to be another patrol zone added and some other group instance-thing based around Limbo, besides the Danger Room endless dungeon mode in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Aside from shared dailies, I only go to Midtown to level new chars. Kinda torn who I'll end up doing next: Iceman, Loki or Squirrel Girl.
    Loki is fun, but he's weak apparently.

I think the Friday deadline is to find the ticket and claim it so Gaz can publicly announce you as one of the winners at the San Diego Comic Con.
    The fine print looks like is saying that the actual contest ends on August 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    I think the Friday deadline is to find the ticket and claim it so Gaz can publicly announce you as one of the winners at the San Diego Comic Con.
    The fine print looks like is saying that the actual contest ends on August 31st.
    Yeah, that was the initial reading, but according to Doomsaw on the forums it'll run until all 5 are found. While if you live in a country that won't allow you to receive the $5,000 reward they'll do something else for you that is within your countries guidelines and they'll put that ticket back into circulation.

Basically they are taking $25,000 from their marketing department and putting it up for players to have a shot at. As Doomsaw said, all marketing would use it for would be more ads and this method is much more preferable.

I'll say no unless I win one :P