10+ Year Old Account
    HulkBuster is Love HulkBuster is life

So even tho you'll get a new Suit on saturday i doubt i'll get out of this thing anytime soon <3 I just LOVE the movie hulkbuster xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post

So even tho you'll get a new Suit on saturday i doubt i'll get out of this thing anytime soon <3 I just LOVE the movie hulkbuster xD
    I have a similiar build to yours, and i use the original Hulkbuster costume x) so awesome. Have to get my hands on the movie costume though , even more awesome.

hmm, I might have to get that costume, although I imagine there will be tons of them running around

Playing as Captain America.
    Talk to Agent Lee.
    Achievement Unlocked: I Understood That Reference

HA! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    I have a similiar build to yours, and i use the original Hulkbuster costume x) so awesome. Have to get my hands on the movie costume though , even more awesome.
    There were a bunch the other day running around when people had Iron Man active.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    [/video]

Yeah. I'm debating on throwing down the $35 for the movie costume pack. Already have all the heroes and I got Vision from Advance Pack 2.

Just not sure how many I'd use. I have

• Black Widow's Fear costume and White chase that I like
    • Hawkeye's Kate costume.
    • Iron Man's White Guardians
    • Vision comes with the Advance Pack 2

So that leaves Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch that I'd have a high chance of using. Though when American Dream comes out I'll get it (as it's in the thread to vote: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/192905/whos-the-next-enhanced-costume/p1 ). For some reason I prefer playing as the female heroes rather than the males, but I still play the males just when they get a female enhanced I go that route.

Even if I bought the 4 individually it's still cheaper to just buy the Costume pack.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-04-30 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Though when American Dream comes out I'll get it (as it's in the thread to vote: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/192905/whos-the-next-enhanced-costume/p1 ).
    As awesome as playing American Dream would be, HOLY SHIT SYMBIOTE ROCKET AND GROOT?!

*throws money at screen*
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-04-30 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB more Squirrel Girl costumes. All these awesome costumes make me jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    WTB more Squirrel Girl costumes. All these awesome costumes make me jealous.
    So long as they don't add one based on the current comics...

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    As awesome as playing American Dream would be, HOLY SHIT SYMBIOTE ROCKET AND GROOT?!

*throws money at screen*
    Fixed the link in both our posts since it was going to a different page.

I like them all honestly, but I'm a sucker for the female enhanced ones.

Interesting to note:

Red Hulk: 11% - 538 Votes
    American Dream: 25% - 1146 Votes
    Symbiote Rocket: 32% - 1477 Votes
    Spider-Man 2099: 15% - 766 Votes
    Sabretooth - 15% - 707 Votes

Nothing is more fun than logging in and being spammed with achievements.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-04-30 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Sabretooth damnit.

- - - Updated - - -

Just came from watching Age of Ultron. So gooood.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Just came from watching Age of Ultron. So gooood.
    Seeing it Sunday.

So far away...

Wonder what they are going to do when the new marvel comes out this summer with everyone dying and new heroes appearing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Wonder what they are going to do when the new marvel comes out this summer with everyone dying and new heroes appearing.
    Probably same thing they've done before. Not care that people died. They'll release the new heroes when they feel it's time. They've been working with Marvel and have the lineup planned for next year I believe for the most part as Marvel will tell them month's in advance where their comics are going, any events to tie-in with, etc. For instance, anything happening in Secret Wars they already know about and have in-game stuff planned if they wanted.

That or they may already have some of the costumes lined up for the new heroes. For instance, say the new Mrs. Marvel they may just do an enhanced costume for her as long as powers are similiar.

Speaking of which, where's my Rescue hero/costume >>

For instance, say the new Mrs. Marvel they may just do an enhanced costume for her as long as powers are similiar.
    Not even close. Kamala Khan has more in common with Mr. Fantastic than Ms. Marvel.

Not even close. Kamala Khan has more in common with Mr. Fantastic than Ms. Marvel.
    Yeah, but they wouldn't make one for her with Mr. Fantastic as that would confuse people more than likely. I haven't read any of her stuff so I have no idea. It was the quickest example I could think of at the moment lol

Yeah, but they wouldn't make one for her with Mr. Fantastic as that would confuse people more than likely. I haven't read any of her stuff so I have no idea. It was the quickest example I could think of at the moment lol
    I tried thinking of a few alternates but the only ones I can come up with have already been suggested.

EX: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...merica-costume

And everyone and their mother has suggested Red She-Hulk since She-Hulk was first announced.

I tried thinking of a few alternates but the only ones I can come up with have already been suggested.

EX: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...merica-costume

And everyone and their mother has suggested Red She-Hulk since She-Hulk was first announced.
    I'm actually surprised they haven't been trying to suggest each colored hulk for Hulk's costumes. Only know Hulk, She-Hulk and Red Hulk. Don't know the others

Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-05-01 at 12:03 PM.

Well, truth be told, a lot of comic fans got sick of the Hulk variants in the comics so I'm not surprised they aren't suggesting each and every Hulk variation for the game.

But yeah, Skaar might make for a good Hulk enhanced and Lyra a good She-Hulk enhanced.

Well, truth be told, a lot of comic fans got sick of the Hulk variants in the comics so I'm not surprised they aren't suggesting each and every Hulk variation for the game.

But yeah, Skaar might make for a good Hulk enhanced and Lyra a good She-Hulk enhanced.

True. Then again I like just having more heroes in general instead of them being enhanced, but it does make sense for some. Think the heroes left are the ones I'm mainly looking forward too.

Though thinking on it now I'm wondering if one of the "Unannouced" will be Jessica Jones to go along with the Netflix show since they get all that info in advance.

In case you haven't seen it yet, Symbiote Wolverine:

.........................Click to make image bigger
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-05-01 at 12:44 PM.

Fourth comment.
    Symbiote everybody would be awesome.
    Agreed.