Just finished rushing Cable from 1-60 in MM. God he sucks. At least Deadpool has a half-decent mechanic in his little taunt-bombs. Cable was zero fun, even Sucklots was more engaging, and that's saying something.

He's getting his review in July....I wouldn't of wasted my time leveling him until then. But that sucks when you level a boring character. Deadpool has a great kit so I'm anticipating the 52 review a lot.

Deleted
    deadpool has some fun abilities but if u want to do any kind of decent dps u go full melee... which is a bit lame imo. hopefully the review sorts that out more.

Haha thats pretty cool, the gameplay looks fast pace and intense, the tournaments be so good.
    Not a fan of using elo boost to rank up.
    but i prefer the tier list instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Just a reminder about a day left to enter the giveaway I'm doing. So far only one entry so far. So feel free to enter.

Details located here
    I have to say your generosity is unheard of. But I can't be a part of your give away...I always feel bad taking stuff from people who don't expect anything in return.

So far today 1-60: Nova, Psylocke, Taskmaster and I finished off Hulk and Squirrel Girl (both in the 50s) and prestiged Scarlet Witch again.

A lot happen but I feel like I did not have enough time all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    So far today 1-60: Nova, Psylocke, Taskmaster and I finished off Hulk and Squirrel Girl (both in the 50s) and prestiged Scarlet Witch again.

I wish I had that dedication

I leveled Cable for his synergy/XP bonus. Unless they do something amazing with his review and he starts making SW look pathetic, I don't expect he'll see any more playtime on my roster.

Yea SW is my main. Although if I started playing cap again I'm not sure if she would be.

Is there a sort inventory button (that I've hopefully just missed)?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

I got Captain from 50-60 and Starlord 44-58 & I thought I was doing good.
    Last edited by Ratboy; 2015-06-30 at 03:16 AM.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    How to make everyone mad in CMM

Play Gambit

Mash Street Sweep all over

Laugh at everyone getting 5fps

Thank you bugged allied power particle settings

Well technically pressing C or I will bring up the inventory, but it really feels clunky to me. It could be that I have only recently picked up the game so still not used to the various shift+clicks Alt+clicks and so on yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aseren View Post
    Well technically pressing C or I will bring up the inventory, but it really feels clunky to me. It could be that I have only recently picked up the game so still not used to the various shift+clicks Alt+clicks and so on yet.
    When I occasionally play D3 I end up spamming the wrong key to bring up inventory lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aseren View Post
    I have no idea what wows abilities are like today but... a few years ago they were extremely bloated and me and the shift/alt modifier became very good friends.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    yeah i prestiged doom, 1-60 spiderman, cap and got daredevil from 31 to 50. today not leveling lol. i used lots of buffs so i kinda cheated

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    When I occasionally play D3 I end up spamming the wrong key to bring up inventory lol
    i have avatar of vengeance on moonknight as 6 on my razer naga.. which also makes it H... so when i miss click sucking up loot with J i go down to 1hp lol. so annoying. i probably should unbind that haha.

can you keybind for certain characters.. or is it for all of them.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2015-06-30 at 11:39 AM.

Think I'm just focusing every hero I have to 50-52(52 for the ultimate/typically the level you can start opening midtown boxes). Once I get all of them to that area I'll level them to 60 slowly...while the 2% xp will add up...as currently I have 7 Heroes at 50...so it'd be an additional 14%...I don't find it ground breaking yet to the point that i NEED to have them there. Got Strange, Loki, Ghost Rider, Deadpool, and Doom to 50-54ish each yesterday. With only maybe 4-5 hours of game time(which is still a lot for me in a single day). I think getting the synergies is more important for now, then once there I'll get one or two to 60 during MM for the bonus xp.

- - - Updated - - -

As of right now, MM is still active...I'm hoping it's extended and weirdly at the same time I'm hoping it isnt.

I finally broke down and spent some money on this game, I bought 2100G (Steam show 92 hours but I think only actually played for about 70 hours, so I think it was worth it). I spent 300G on a crafting stash because I was getting so annoyed with having no inventory space. My biggest problem with this type of game is I'm a pack-rat, I want to save everything because I might need it at some point. Are there any "must have" that can be bought with G?
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Storage space, really. I dropped $10 the other day and bought two stash tabs. Everything else is either getting what you can get through playing faster, or paying/gambling for exclusives. The sole exception is Doom, at least for now. He'll be unlockable for ES once they release another hero, most likely.

Honestly dropping $20 here and there is worth it if you play this game a lot. I have put in $70 this month alone, bought doom, strange, ghost rider and someone else can't remember off the top of my head. Also bought a few stash tabs and a lot of potions. Money well spent imo. Especially considering I am averaging 30+ hours a week on the game.