The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn View Post
    ingame name is Rarespawn.
    ...How do you expect anyone to find you then? I've been tired of camping for you since like 3 expansions ago.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Dr Doom what a badass dude, he is my main now.. I've played wow since launch, but hey we all gotta quit one day, I found that this game is just for me, it has everything I always wanted but wow devs never delivered (such a vast and fun game modes, crafting and enchanting that is actually useful, various systems like omega.. and many more). It has great community and it really engages me in game play I always enjoyed at, there is always something to do, I love the aspect of grinding your ass off in order to farm BIS items (summoner for me) and then farming various tokens to pushing your gear beyond and upgrading even more.

Guy who made diablo2 and was working on diablo3 before disbanding his team, actually made this game.. Game is very young, but I believe it has a potential!

hmz, the game has come a long way since it was released. I bought a founders pack when it was first released and quit within a month and while I haven't played in over a week it's still a great game. I need to sign back in actually..it's been too long haha. But I agree, the game has a lot more potential and I'm excited to see the direction the game continues to go

Leveled up Hawkeye to 60 today, my 10th so far. He was fairly entertaining to play, though he's really damn squishy. Curious to see how good that revamped story mode really is.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Leveled up Hawkeye to 60 today, my 10th so far. He was fairly entertaining to play, though he's really damn squishy. Curious to see how good that revamped story mode really is.
    I remember playing Hawkeye (well Kate Bishop) and was meh till 30 then enjoyed her a lot, but shelved her at the time to level other heroes. Probably should revisit her and see how she is now, but my Widow is decently geared lol

For those who don't know it yet there is a vote on the forums for the last hero in the advanced pack 2: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...pack-2-hero/p1, so If you've bought the advance pack or just want a certain hero out faster you may want to vote.

Deleted
    Magik is the obvious winner, should have excluded her really lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I remember playing Hawkeye (well Kate Bishop) and was meh till 30 then enjoyed her a lot, but shelved her at the time to level other heroes. Probably should revisit her and see how she is now, but my Widow is decently geared lol
    Much like my IW. I'm doing chars for hero synergies for her. When that's done I'll level whoever's cheap to boost my XP synergy.

Much like my IW. I'm doing chars for hero synergies for her. When that's done I'll level whoever's cheap to boost my XP synergy.
    Yup, though there were a few I enjoyed. Just really liked Widow after her review and prestiged her from normal to cosmic. Trying to figure out who I want to do that to next. Having max hero synergy means I don't have to worry about leveling everyone at the moment, but I'll probably keep doing new launches just to see what they are like.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    For those who don't know it yet there is a vote on the forums for the last hero in the advanced pack 2: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...pack-2-hero/p1, so If you've bought the advance pack or just want a certain hero out faster you may want to vote.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We better be getting Keith David eventually!

Deleted
    TC Patchnotes

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Jean Grey tuning changes in progress, coming next week.

Saw on massively overpowered about the story being changed as a way to level characters to level 60 with one playthrough. With the actual story giving me a reason for what I'm doing (as opposed to mindless running around mid town or whatever), it'd be interesting enough to actually hit 60 on a few heroes.

Logged in this morning to discover that chapters 7,8 and 9 are bugged and don't actually give the appropriate exp (My level 45 Rogue, my highest, got a "whopping" 73 exp from a chapter 7 quest from Beast).

So if you were planning to come back for that reason, might wanna wait til they roll out a patch to fix it.
    Last edited by Icaras; 2015-07-18 at 02:48 AM.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Ouch that stinks. But considering the massive change they planned I can see why it probably bugged. My one concern is how fast you will level during the story versus say just farming midtown. I expect midtown to obviously be faster but if it's not that much faster I may just use the story to level now.

They've got some bugs to work out for the story revamp, for sure. Lower level uniques are dropping in what should be lvl 60 areas, I read some poor bastard got a lvl 59 Red Onslaught Medallion. I expect Midtown's still going to be fastest both for XP and gear, unless they REALLY buff event rewards.

They've got some bugs to work out for the story revamp, for sure. Lower level uniques are dropping in what should be lvl 60 areas, I read some poor bastard got a lvl 59 Red Onslaught Medallion. I expect Midtown's still going to be fastest both for XP and gear, unless they REALLY buff event rewards.
    The Medallion is from the one-shot and can be dropped at lower levels so that's intentional. As for lower level uniques. You can get uniques to drop at any level. Just some were usually only 60 because of the zone type. Which ones are specifically dropping that shouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Saw on massively overpowered about the story being changed as a way to level characters to level 60 with one playthrough. With the actual story giving me a reason for what I'm doing (as opposed to mindless running around mid town or whatever), it'd be interesting enough to actually hit 60 on a few heroes.

Logged in this morning to discover that chapters 7,8 and 9 are bugged and don't actually give the appropriate exp (My level 45 Rogue, my highest, got a "whopping" 73 exp from a chapter 7 quest from Beast).
    On the other hand you level absurdly fast now.
    I played my Jean Grey yesterday, did 2 legendary quests and 1 one shot and leveled from 46 to 56. In maybe 1 - 1.5 hours.
    Leveling was really what i liked about MH but i guess now you can level up a fresh char in 4 hours max.
    Do they really want everybody to raid and run endless cosmic terminals to farm some crap ?

I don't like that change.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    On the other hand you level absurdly fast now.
    I played my Jean Grey yesterday, did 2 legendary quests and 1 one shot and leveled from 46 to 56. In maybe 1 - 1.5 hours.
    Leveling was really what i liked about MH but i guess now you can level up a fresh char in 4 hours max.
    Do they really want everybody to raid and run endless cosmic terminals to farm some crap ?

I don't like that change.
    Depending on your XP bonus% you always could already level to 60 within ~2 hours (alway not including closely after release).