Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet but Nightcrawler came out today
    I haven't had time to play him just yet, sadly, the server was down. But I hear good things about him, although many dodge based characters seem to be heavily affected by the last patch content. They die pretty much instantly in any cosmic terminals.

My Ghost Rider is doing pretty well though, in lvl 50 gear :O)

And I almost shamefully admit that I bought the standard Advance Pack :P
    Last edited by Vespian; 2014-01-31 at 11:36 AM.

Can't decide which artifact blessing to put on my Cyclops...

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Can't decide which artifact blessing to put on my Cyclops...
    None, Cyclops is lame as shit : P

10+ Year Old Account
    Might play this again sometime. Last i played was when you unlock Asgard hub. Anything special since then?

Deleted
    Must... obtain... enough tokens for psylocke...
    I don't play that much

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    <3

Anyone know that post-Nightcrawler release order? I'm really hoping for an Iceman soon!

I think moon knight is next

actually I believe it's Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I think moon knight is next

actually I believe it's Nova
    Moon Knight? Man, they're getting some cool non-mainstream characters. Unless he's somehow gained a ton of popularity since I last followed comics.

well one of their advance pack previews had moon knight and dr strange on there

just wanted to add to this. There are three heroes that have their own sub forum but aren't in the game yet, Dr. Strange, Nova, and Moon Knight. So I expect those three to be next (no clue about release dates and times though). If you look on the developer feedback forum there are two other Heroes they look to be developing as well, Rogue and Sue Storm (the Invisible Woman). I didn't see Iceman in there though, sorry Northy (doesn't mean they won't have him in there but I just didn't see any info on it).
    Last edited by Valeron; 2014-02-01 at 07:34 PM.

Word is that it's Moon Knight. I'm not sure about the way they handle Nova. It seems to me that the people that sort of pre-ordered Nova when they bought specific packs are getting screwed over, because the development cycle seems to take ages to complete. Ghost Rider, Nightcrawler, now Moon Knight. Than again, I have to say that GR and NC are definitely fun to play, so as long as they keep adding quality heroes, I don't care what their name is. The only two heroes I can't stand and sadly own, are Squirrle Girl and Emma.

Iceman postponed to 2015.

GR is boss. For real.

I kind of like Emma. She makes quick work of bosses with exploding her "pet"

Anyone know that post-Nightcrawler release order? I'm really hoping for an Iceman soon!
    He's mentioned to be late 2014/early 2015

Next up is Moon Knight, then Dr Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Always remember to bring your Ricochet Blast with you when playing Cyclops. If you forget that, there's always Ricochet Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Must... obtain... enough tokens for psylocke...
    I don't play that much

<3
    That's how I feel as I dislike Thing and Daredevil (was only five choices when I first started). Trying to save tokens to buy a decent character I like. Think I'm at like 80 something.

Figured it up the other day if splinters drop every 5-8 minutes you would need:

200 Splinter Toons - 16.67 - 26.67 hours
    400 Splinter Toons - 33.33 - 53.33 hours
    600 Splinter Toons - 50.00 - 80.00 hours

After I saw that I kind of wish they'd increase the drop time on it so it's not so bad. Guess they really want you to spend money on them. Granted they do give you 100 from what I heard in game on some quest.

Sadly though I'm looking at Iron Man. Might change my mind, but I really enjoyed his character when I played it in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's how I feel as I dislike Thing and Daredevil (was only five choices when I first started). Trying to save tokens to buy a decent character I like. Think I'm at like 80 something.

Figured it up the other day if splinters drop every 5-8 minutes you would need:

200 Splinter Toons - 16.67 - 26.67 hours
    400 Splinter Toons - 33.33 - 53.33 hours
    600 Splinter Toons - 50.00 - 80.00 hours

After I saw that I kind of wish they'd increase the drop time on it so it's not so bad. Guess they really want you to spend money on them. Granted they do give you 100 from what I heard in game on some quest.

Sadly though I'm looking at Iron Man. Might change my mind, but I really enjoyed his character when I played it in the beta.
    Splinter farming actually feels really quick. Couple of days and you have a new hero, either by random box or directlly. But yes, there's a time investment and of course they want you to spend money on the game. But the main difference, to me, is that they don't force specific farm spots through your throat. You can go anywhere and collect splinters.

I'll agree with you that if you have a hero that you dislike playing, it's going to be a drag to finally get that amount you're saving for, but I think the majority of my heroes are from random boxes. I actually like random boxes a lot (no doubles yet), because they have the surprise factor

I quit MHO at the start, not because of the game itself, but because the poor coding sustaining it. Is it more stable and less complicated to run now?

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I quit MHO at the start, not because of the game itself, but because the poor coding sustaining it. Is it more stable and less complicated to run now?
    Poor coding and bad performance are not one and the same thing I have no issues, but there does seem to be a memory leak of some sort, because after 4 to 6 hours of playing, the game starts having very tiny hickups. After restarting the game, they are gone again.

Whats the max amount of skill points that can be obtained in the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah woah woah. Nightcrawler? NIGHTfuckingCRAWLER has been added?

I'll reinstall this shit right now and fork over some cash!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Whats the max amount of skill points that can be obtained in the game?
    http://www.marvelbase.com/builds/gen....0.0.0.0.0.0.0

133 points.