Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I haven't talked to anyone all day. Been too busy in WoW.

* Stumbles and falls onto Dag's back, quickly passing out on top of him
    Oh alright Gar I understand. But only because you're pillowing me.

* Sighs to self, and pulls out some rope. Ties Gars hooves together, and wrap his wings to his body. Begins innocently stroking his fiery mane like nothing happened

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

Can I post my thoughts on the season finale here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Hey guys,

Can I post my thoughts on the season finale here?
    Yeah, go ahead, but use the Spoiler Tags

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Im here im looking at mlp screensavers atm found a few that i like
    I have 2 screensavers: a pinkie pie one and a derpy one, but i still feel a bit dizzy and i don't know why, but also im watching Doctor Who....and i don't know if i should play something at all.

Argh! Damn you internet and your nearly endless potenzial!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yeah, go ahead, but use the Spoiler Tags
    And how do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Are somepony even here? Its so....silent here....
    I'm here. But my bed is looking more and more appealing all the time.

I've just had my mind on everything else but the thread recently.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 01:12 AM ----------

And how do you do that?
    It's in the quotes.

Just write [spoiler] followed by another one with a dash before /spoiler

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Any details more specific? Im failing hard atm.

Deleted
    I have 2 screensavers: a pinkie pie one and a derpy one, but i still feel a bit dizzy and i don't know why, but also im watching Doctor Who....and i don't know if i should play something at all.

Argh! Damn you internet and your nearly endless potenzial!
    You are dizzy to? ive been having headaches and been feeling dizzy for days now starting to get worried.
    And let me guess its the screensavers by "The-Paper-Pony" you have aswell i guess ? currently using the derpy one.

And i also found this now you can smack Rainbow Dash with a purse!

10+ Year Old Account
    And how do you do that?
    Use these tags [spoiler]stuff you want to spoil[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Rokom; 2013-02-20 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOt it. Thanks a lot guys. If you watched the finale, give it a read and let me know what you think! Also looking for feedback on my writing as a whole!

after watching the season finale to My Little Pony, Friendship is magic. I became happy and sad at the same time. I'll start with why I became sad.

First, I have to wait SIX MONTHS until I see Fluttershy, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle in new content! Secondly, Hasbro's decision to turn Twilight Sparkle into a immortal deity (Alnicorn) has bronies around the world enraged. They argue, that not only does her change ruin what her character is about, but also leaves an elephant in the room concerning her immortality. (Her 5 pony friends, brother, and parents are still mortal) This change has the Brony community divided like never seen before, and it may never recover unless the amazing writers at Hasbro make something out of it.

That being said, I almost cried when Twilight Sparkle advanced so far in her studies that she became an Alnicorn. Twilight Sparkle has always been my favorite pony because of how much I can relate to her. (Introverted, Well Educated, and witty) In a way, her journey in her studies in magic and friendship is like my current journey in college. And as my college career comes closer to it's climatic "sink or swim" conclusion, I can't help but feel that I will reach my goals (Like Twilight Sparkle did in the recent season finale.)

Regardless of the outcome in my personal journey, I will remain forever touched by Twilight Sparkle achieving a new threshold in her studies. And while I hope and work diligently towards a ending similar to Twilight Sparkle, I patiently wait until season four premieres later this year with the hopes that brony communities around the internet remain in tact after this surprising and controversial change.

What if I wanna just black out the entire text. A lot easier that way.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 04:18 AM ----------

after watching the season finale to My Little Pony, Friendship is magic. I became happy and sad at the same time. I'll start with why I became sad.

First, I have to wait SIX MONTHS until I see Fluttershy, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle in new content! Secondly, Hasbro's decision to turn Twilight Sparkle into a immortal deity (Alnicorn) has bronies around the world enraged. They argue, that not only does her change ruin what her character is about, but also leaves an elephant in the room concerning her immortality. (Her 5 pony friends, brother, and parents are still mortal) This change has the Brony community divided like never seen before, and it may never recover unless the amazing writers at Hasbro make something out of it.

That being said, I almost cried when Twilight Sparkle advanced so far in her studies that she became an Alnicorn. Twilight Sparkle has always been my favorite pony because of how much I can relate to her. (Introverted, Well Educated, and witty) In a way, her journey in her studies in magic and friendship is like my current journey in college. And as my college career comes closer to it's climatic "sink or swim" conclusion, I can't help but feel that I will reach my goals (Like Twilight Sparkle did in the recent season finale.)

Regardless of the outcome in my personal journey, I will remain forever touched by Twilight Sparkle achieving a new threshold in her studies. And while I hope and work diligently towards a ending similar to Twilight Sparkle, I patiently wait until season four premieres later this year with the hopes that brony communities around the internet remain in tact after this surprising and controversial change.
    Eh, I personally dont care what they do with the show at this point. The last episode was decent, but by no means was it awesome like the Season 2 finale. Nor was the season as good as Season 1 or 2. The fact it was 13 episodes was also a major let-down.

But hey, I just watch the show because I still enjoy watching a good cartoon every once in a while.

Past that, Derpy is best pony. Clumsy, and forgetful, just like me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm here. But my bed is looking more and more appealing all the time.

I've just had my mind on everything else but the thread recently.
    The thread DEMANDS attantion, specially at this time, when its almost dead!

You are dizzy to? ive been having headaches and been feeling dizzy for days now starting to get worried.
    And let me guess its the screensavers by "The-Paper-Pony" you have aswell i guess ? currently using the derpy one.

And i also found this now you can smack Rainbow Dash with a purse!
    If its the lavalamp one, then yes and yeah when i started watching Doctor Who i suddenly started getting dizzy and it was worse for 2 hours, but now its minor, but still annoying as hell. I will eat something after this episode. maybe i just didn't ate enough.

I got the purse one linked today , i smacked her around 10 times, lol. Im such a bad pony, always enjoying the pain of other ponies =(

* in shame hides under his table and sniffs

Well, my clock has just been so kind to remind me that I should be getting to bed. Goodnight everypony!

* Ensures the lines are properly tied down on Gar. Yawns audibly, cuddles Gar for warmz, and snoozes quietly.

I wonder if Gar will realize what I've done to him. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is fantastic.

I can't stop shaking, my head is murderer, and I might throw up here in a second

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Well, my clock has just been so kind to remind me that I should be getting to bed. Goodnight everypony!

* Ensures the lines are properly tied down on Gar. Yawns audibly, cuddles Gar for warmz, and snoozes quietly.

I wonder if Gar will realize what I've done to him. :3
    Good Night Dagi.

If its the lavalamp one, then yes and yeah when i started watching Doctor Who i suddenly started getting dizzy and it was worse for 2 hours, but now its minor, but still annoying as hell. I will eat something after this episode. maybe i just didn't ate enough.

I got the purse one linked today , i smacked her around 10 times, lol. Im such a bad pony, always enjoying the pain of other ponies =(

* in shame hides under his table and sniffs
    Nah no lavalamp this is the one i use http://the-paper-pony.deviantart.com...ound-345398321 but without the sound (becos i leave my sound on to high sometimes it would blow the windows out)

I think im getting sick thats probably why im dizzy and get headaches You should try drinking more water or something might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Well this is fantastic.

I can't stop shaking, my head is murderer, and I might throw up here in a second
    Oh whats wrong Frey?

The thread DEMANDS attantion, specially at this time, when its almost dead!
    I'm really sorry. I really do need to get to bed.

* Gives you a regretful, and apologetic stare before finally drifting off to sleep next to (Tied down) Gar

Right... bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOt it. Thanks a lot guys. If you watched the finale, give it a read and let me know what you think! Also looking for feedback on my writing as a whole!

This would be easier if the spoiler tags didn't invalidate the url tags :P.

First off, the idea that Twilight would become an Alicorn, and the whole immortality gambit that comes with it has been thrown around since the series started(if you want an example read
    this while listening to this), though I and probably most others think it would have been better suited to happen as a series finale.

I also share the notion that he timing of this is rather coincidental since I'm graduating from college after this semester and will be going through a somewhat similar phase transition in my life. I think
    this comic (as well as Celestia's Ballad) sums up that sentiment rather nicely.

At this point I'm just going to trust the writers like I did when Lauren left, and when it was first confirmed that Twilight was going to become an Alicorn. I just hope the Equestria Girl's side series that's supposedly coming doesn't muck things up :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh whats wrong Frey?
    Something bad, that's for sure

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody explain what's happening http://i.imgur.com/BWFQu1a.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Something bad, that's for sure
    Well thats not good! i guess im sorry my head is getting worse i seem to have also gotten sick i have gotten realy dizzy and loose my train of tought quite easly took me longer then i dare to say to forumlate this response.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Somebody explain what's happening http://i.imgur.com/BWFQu1a.jpg
    Apart from you being 6 hours in the past i dont have a clue.