Deleted
    I am actually having a lot of fun leveling my DK, solo'ing the appropriate instances at the current level.

So far, I have done all of the Cata dungeons on the appropriate level, (it gives you a TON of experience btw)

And now I am busy with Mists of Pandaria.

At the moment I solo'ed Stormstout Brewery, at 86. (I dinged killing rares all over Pandaria)

Not a shameless bump, but on my youtube channel you can see the vid's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    I am actually having a lot of fun leveling my DK, solo'ing the appropriate instances at the current level.

So far, I have done all of the Cata dungeons on the appropriate level, (it gives you a TON of experience btw)

And now I am busy with Mists of Pandaria.

At the moment I solo'ed Stormstout Brewery, at 86. (I dinged killing rares all over Pandaria)

Not a shameless bump, but on my youtube channel you can see the vid's about it.
    Very nice, you can do jade temple as well, at 85 already and in 370 + item level, then you can do shado'pan monastery at 87 except last boss, with I can't remember the gear, but 230k + hp, then with around 330k hp at 88 mogu'shan palace, all 3 bosses are intense, and finally at 89, 429 item level, can't remember the hp, gate of the setting sun all except 2nd boss, his impaling strike and prey time combo were too much even reforging to mastery, so asked help for that one and soloed the rest, everything quite challenging again, ended up taking death siphon on raigonn for p2.

If you only want exp, solo-spam the brewery up to and including hoptallus, and only the trash before ook ook when you don't care about being locked out (you will never be locked out if you solo up to hoptallus), but when you want challenge, those are all quite nice to do before 90.

Ultimately soloed last boss of shado'pan monastery in 429 item level once I dinged 90, extremely challenging keeping up with the adds and having to avoid sha blasts, took over 11 mins.

Deleted
    I am planning to do those as well, yeah

Leveling like this is a lot of fun, it beats doing the same quests you have done three or 4 times already.
    I am taking my time with it, I don't mind the fast EXP, but this sure gives me a good understanding of how the class works and how various abilities scale / work out.

Thanks for the advice!

Just got LK 25HC down with 520 ilvl.. reached the berserk (shamefully lol). I'm pretty bad at blood DKs in general but it only took me around 10 wipes (half were stupid deaths) with full consumables.

trying to do LK 25h with a group of friends. tried having them all get aggro on the raging spirits but they keep getting grabbed by valks. i dont quite have the gear to solo it when they all get killed. any fool proof way to get them to stay around for a bit longer?

Deleted
    You do p1, in transition you can nuke LK as far down. Let the best dps die by dmg, and combat rez him as you go into second transition.

Deleted
    hey guys just a quick question, how much of icc 25 hc is soloable? im after the fragments for smourne, ilvl 544 dps gear blood spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    hey guys just a quick question, how much of icc 25 hc is soloable? im after the fragments for smourne, ilvl 544 dps gear blood spec
    Everything but Lootship and Valithria. Marrowgar only if you are a goblin or worgen though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I think any race can do Marrowgar as Tank?
    if you do him on heroic, any race except worgen and goblin can get impaled by bone spike even if you are tank

Deleted
    Yeah but you can just use UB and DND to kill the spike that's on you.

Trying to solo yogg25-0. Most tries are wasted cuz of psychosis and goind insane or 4 sanity. Any ideas of how to avoid (without salyin banner)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblelol View Post
    Trying to solo yogg25-0. Most tries are wasted cuz of psychosis and goind insane or 4 sanity. Any ideas of how to avoid (without salyin banner)?
    Not possible to avoid without Salyin Banner or Shadowmeld last I checked.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Very nice, you can do jade temple as well, at 85 already and in 370 + item level, then you can do shado'pan monastery at 87 except last boss
    Did you try Control Undead for Shado-pan?

Quote Originally Posted by Astarroth View Post
    Everything but Lootship and Valithria. Marrowgar only if you are a goblin or worgen though.
    Lootship is soloable, as for Valithria, maybe. If I recall correctly, Ai-Li's Skymirror allows you to do Marrowgar as any race.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2013-08-10 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Did you try Control Undead for Shado-pan?

No, I didn't, and as such I don't exclude it may be possible, but really, at 87 the hp is low to survive his damage, sha blast especially.

Lootship is soloable, as for Valithria, maybe. If I recall correctly, Ai-Li's Skymirror allows you to do Marrowgar as any race.
    Agreed, I personally have 534 dps gear and solo 8\12 on 25 hc, all except marrowgar, gunship, valithria and festergut: marrowgar I don't have that item, could try, else it requires over 500k dps to kill before bone storm; gunship I'm just noob, tried as frost but wasn't even able to keep the ship alive in 25 normal; valithria doubtful, even just on 25 normal; festergut I couldn't kill him before gastric bloat 1-shotted me, even with good AMS timing, but also true that I didn't use any buff, nor pulled any trash for vengeance. Forget festergut 25 hc as frost, can't outheal him.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Agreed, I personally have 534 dps gear and solo 8\12 on 25 hc, all except marrowgar, gunship, valithria and festergut: marrowgar I don't have that item, could try, else it requires over 500k dps to kill before bone storm; gunship I'm just noob, tried as frost but wasn't even able to keep the ship alive in 25 normal; valithria doubtful, even just on 25 normal; festergut I couldn't kill him before gastric bloat 1-shotted me, even with good AMS timing, but also true that I didn't use any buff, nor pulled any trash for vengeance. Forget festergut 25 hc as frost, can't outheal him.
    Festergut needs a bit luck to not get disoriented when u use AMS so the boss stacks on pets/MC-ed mob (or it can be avoided?). Or just don't using any pets and dismiss MC, and use AMS before applying 9th stack (not 10th, cuz stacks are applied even through AMS and then they resets).

Festergut needs a bit luck to not get disoriented when u use AMS so the boss stacks on pets/MC-ed mob (or it can be avoided?). Or just don't using any pets and dismiss MC, and use AMS before applying 9th stack (not 10th, cuz stacks are applied even through AMS and then they resets).
    Glyphed AMS will prevent the application of a stack.

and then they resets
    Was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Was fixed.
    They're now resetting without applying new stack or not resetting at all? Haven't been in ICC by dk for so long time (except LK25H ofc)

They're now resetting without applying new stack or not resetting at all? Haven't been in ICC by dk for so long time (except LK25H ofc)
    If glyphed AMS is active when Festergut would use Gastric Bloat you prevent that application of Gastric Bloat. It used to be that it would prevent the application AND remove all stacks from you.

As stated up there ^ marrowgar 25 h is completely soloable by every race, by unholy blighting and death and decaying before every bone spike. DnD and UB will kill the spike while you are impaled. GG