Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Karlzone has given you sound advice, but to make it clear (since the debuff he applies can confuse some people): Death Coils launched at you by Dancing Rune Weapon, under the effects of Lichborne, do NOT count as "Healing done" by you. Thus, they bypass the limitations set by Chimaeron's debuff and 2-3 can easily get you up to full health. Pop it just before he goes into 20%, and you'll be at full health when going into the phase
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    You mean the phase at 20% ? You need to be at quite high hp before that begins. You accomplish this by using dancing rune weapon, lichborne and spamming a few deathcoils on yourself (before the phase begins). Then you just cycle through your cooldowns. Your blood shield will build as per usual.
    Thank you both so much! I did a bit more research after a couple more wipes and pulled it off finally with the help of a player cast macro. I think I only managed to get one Death Coil off due to lack of RP, hopefully next time will go a bit better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I did notice that on my best attempt I was using it a lot more, and I've been trying to time it with my blood worms exploding better, but can't seem to get that going correctly most of the time. Is there an add-on that allows you to watch your blood worms?
    You're on the right track. Try to run out of the hitbox of your bloodworm when you don't have adds to kill. If they explode at that moment, they should hit valithria with all of the healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone who is better than me at kiting/avoiding stomp and has full or close to full BiS gear should attempt Morchok 25 hc. Seems very possible

@ Valithria: I use to spam VB^^ 710k should be enough, I think I had something around that, too, when I did it the first time. Do you use stam sockets? Obviously focus down those fags who reduce the healing Valithria recieves and those mage skeletons who deal damage afterwards. Stay close to her, use Death Runes for BS and use stam flask, bufffood and runescroll. If you aren't doing all of this stuff already.

@ Morchok 25 hc: Sounds like an interesting fight, gief BiS :/
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

question regadring 5.4 DK trinkets for soloing as blood . basically - which ones to use ? (currently using LFR fusion core and the 522 shado pan assault one). mainly for LK 25 H . also...any tips for sword room? I feel like it's taking me to long to do it.

also , I've seen someone mentioning a "run into ice spheres" strategy for H LK encounter . can anyone elaborate on that?
    Last edited by leorana; 2014-01-01 at 12:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    question regadring 5.4 DK trinkets for soloing as blood . basically - which ones to use ? (currently using LFR fusion core and the 522 shado pan assault one). mainly for LK 25 H . also...any tips for sword room? I feel like it's taking me to long to do it.

also , I've seen someone mentioning a "run into ice spheres" strategy for H LK encounter . can anyone elaborate on that?
    if you take just 1 step on the thrown you'll not get knocked anywhere.

thanks . allready doing that tough. I want to maximize my dmg on Lk during remorsless winters which I can't while standing on the stairs but I'm also not very efficient with macroing the ice spheres down. I've seen someone suggesting running straight into the ice spheres and it intrigged me . that's why I asked

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    thanks . allready doing that tough. I want to maximize my dmg on Lk during remorsless winters which I can't while standing on the stairs but I'm also not very efficient with macroing the ice spheres down. I've seen someone suggesting running straight into the ice spheres and it intrigged me . that's why I asked
    It takes a second or two for the ice spheres to "activate" in that time you can simply melee them down, they die from 1 rune strike.

Thx for all of the tips for H LK. I went in unenchanted, gemmed, and reforged giving it a solid 15 or so attempts. Knowing I wouldnt make it with the correct setup (500 ilvl, 60% tank gear, 40% DPS gear) I headed to SoO. Got to around 510 ilvl (70% dps, 30% tank gear). Another 5 or so attemptsI knew I could make it. (Hit enrage at like 25%). I ventured to the AH and picked up everything. Went back, got him down in 3 tries, I hit his enrage, was in that for about ~30 seconds or so. Next reset got even more loot (now 517 ilvl). (20% tank, 80% DPS id say, gear wise) with trash trinkets. Knew I could do it, easily. 3 attempts it took me (Derp taking down servers made me die once, then another my mum disconnected the internet by accident.. ). Beat enrage by 30 seconds. Doing it in a mixture of tank/DPS gear at a low ilvl (500) will honestly be impossible. I rotated Cds for infest so i could sit in defiles, perfect transitions ud just hit enrage and die tbh. Id say 505-508 minimum in FULL dps gear with -decent- trinkets to achieve it without wasting a lot of time attempting it.

Thank you to this thread, helped me a lot. Hopefully I can get invincible before WoD where ill be able to probably do it in greens anyway :||||||||||||||||||||||

Deleted
    That's actually really good item level wise. The vengeance nerfs were really harsh

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    That's actually really good item level wise. The vengeance nerfs were really harsh
    Eh, we also got buffed via SoB, and with a ToT weapon I'd say you could get away with ~500.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Eh, we also got buffed via SoB, and with a ToT weapon I'd say you could get away with ~500.
    parryhaste says hi. not killing adds means infinite RP
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

I am sure it's been done before, but I just wanted to come in here and let people know that we can solo the 25m Earth, Wind, and Fire Achievement in the Vault of Archavon.

Some simple tips:

- Blood Spec (530ish ilvl would probably be more than enough)
    - Pull order I used: Wind (Emelon) - Fire (Koralon) - Earth (Archavon)
    - Save Ghoul and Army for Archavon
    - If you don't have a minion up for Archavon's Lunge ability the other two bosses will despawn, so use ghoul first, army second, and a 2nd ghoul if he still isn't dead yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guts the Black Swordsman View Post
    I am sure it's been done before, but I just wanted to come in here and let people know that we can solo the 25m Earth, Wind, and Fire Achievement in the Vault of Archavon.

Some simple tips:

- Blood Spec (530ish ilvl would probably be more than enough)
    - Pull order I used: Wind (Emelon) - Fire (Koralon) - Earth (Archavon)
    - Save Ghoul and Army for Archavon
    - If you don't have a minion up for Archavon's Lunge ability the other two bosses will despawn, so use ghoul first, army second, and a 2nd ghoul if he still isn't dead yet.
    Yea I did that, pretty long time ago. Think I posted a picture of it in this thread even, lemme see if I can find it

edit;
    Yep I found it on page 23 HERE
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2014-01-03 at 07:32 PM.

Ah, so that's why this bastards kept evading. Although... Given that he have ~10m hp it takes ~170k dps to kill him in a minute. In raid gear/WoD it would be simplier to kill Kora+Ema outside his room and zerg him alone, I think.

Solo:Sha of Fear youtube.com/watch?v=34AZ4oHIHMQ

Searched thread and didn't see it posted, but a weapon option I've been using for Valathria has been Blade of the Poisoned Mind x2. You do need to loot them on 2 different toons though. Meets the 1.6 speed mentioned in the post and has a MoP level of stam. Oh and they're free.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbs View Post
    Searched thread and didn't see it posted, but a weapon option I've been using for Valathria has been Blade of the Poisoned Mind x2. You do need to loot them on 2 different toons though. Meets the 1.6 speed mentioned in the post and has a MoP level of stam. Oh and they're free.
    Aren't they a bit too powerful for Valithria 10N though? I could definitely see use for them on 10H/25N, but in 10N they might kill the undead a bit too fast - what have you found?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Aren't they a bit too powerful for Valithria 10N though? I could definitely see use for them on 10H/25N, but in 10N they might kill the undead a bit too fast - what have you found?
    Actually they're the only weapons I have tried, so I don't have any way to compare. Seem to do the job, but I will try to find an alternative and test it out.

Deleted
    I'm having trouble doing raggy in teh firelands, i guess my gear is good enough for it ?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s%c3%a9/simple

Can't seem to deal with the end phase when the molten ball thingys hit me, halp ?

Hello everyone!
    I'm sorry if I ask a question that has been already answered in this awesome thread, but in what spec should I be when I use the Timeless Gear? I just got my DK to 90 and I want to farm some gear right now =) And would be the Polearm for 20k coins okay for a starter weapon? Thanks a lot in advance~
    Last edited by Jurein; 2014-01-06 at 03:07 PM.