Stood in the Fire
    What about killing it directly? Pets don't get MCed, and with Army + Ghoul + Bloodworms + T15 2pc you have quite a few pets to kill while MCed - as long as something is alive when it runs out the boss won't reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    What about killing it directly? Pets don't get MCed, and with Army + Ghoul + Bloodworms + T15 2pc you have quite a few pets to kill while MCed - as long as something is alive when it runs out the boss won't reset.
    Probably just works once and I doubt once is enough time :8
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK solo Karazhan, 60 Pala solo MC.

Killed Yogg-0 on this little baby DK with ilvl 505 that dinged 90got boosted yesterday

Might be cheating a little(just a tiiiiiny little bit) because of the ilvl 574 heirloom weapon though. My Death Strike is hitting between 70k and 90k on the boss target dummy, if you want to compare with your own gear to see if it's doable or not.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2014-03-11 at 11:39 AM.

Okay I tried zorlok as unholy and it won't work it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Won't help You'll be MC forever if nobody is able to dps you down, it has no duration.

http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2430106 watch at the very end (Very old clip)

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Won't help You'll be MC forever if nobody is able to dps you down, it has no duration.

http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2430106 watch at the very end (Very old clip)
    Should be a way since BrMs have soloed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Should be a way since BrMs have soloed it.
    stand at range
    heal yourself and kill it never engaging it in melee

that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    stand at range
    heal yourself and kill it never engaging it in melee

that's all
    And that's what no DK can do

.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPQdTmA-nI[/url] Solo Tortos (571 gear)
    Last edited by inssane; 2014-03-13 at 11:43 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    Killed Yogg-0 on this little baby DK with ilvl 505 that dinged 90got boosted yesterday

Might be cheating a little(just a tiiiiiny little bit) because of the ilvl 574 heirloom weapon though. My Death Strike is hitting between 70k and 90k on the boss target dummy, if you want to compare with your own gear to see if it's doable or not.

How many attempts did that take and did you have any problems with bad RNG?

That is REALLY cheating! I can guess the huge dps difference between a 528 weapon and a 574; let's say that it's like if you did it with a 528 weapon and 515 item level? Gj anyway ofc as the overall item level is really low, and like the other one asked, would be interesting to know how hard it was and how many brain phases.

Also I'm impressed at the fight taking less than 7 mins and not even using IBF on p3? That's like faster than when the first kills happened with 30-40 more item level!
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-03-15 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    That is REALLY cheating! I can guess the huge dps difference between a 528 weapon and a 574; let's say that it's like if you did it with a 528 weapon and 515 item level? Gj anyway ofc as the overall item level is really low, and like the other one asked, would be interesting to know how hard it was and how many brain phases.

Also I'm impressed at the fight taking less than 7 mins and not even using IBF on p3? That's like faster than when the first kills happened with 30-40 more item level!
    around 5 attempts or so- actually a bit more thanks to eu-kazzak, ily blizzardEU :))))
    1 brain phase on the pic you linked, so that's why it was fast. brain was close (cast bar on unitframe)
    on my first attempt i wiped at 6% after doing 2 brain phases (and playing incredibly bad at the start of p3), so i knew it was doable.
    p3 is survivable for a lot longer and with a lot less gear than before, thanks to the sob change. there's no way i would kill it on this small dk otherwise.

rekilled it this week without much trouble, 2 more item level (thanks celestials), had 2 brain phases this time. 3-4 attempts again
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2014-03-15 at 04:59 AM.

around 5 attempts or so- actually a bit more thanks to eu-kazzak, ily blizzardEU :))))
    1 brain phase on the pic you linked, so that's why it was fast. brain was close (cast bar on unitframe)
    on my first attempt i wiped at 6% after doing 2 brain phases (and playing incredibly bad at the start of p3), so i knew it was doable.
    p3 is survivable for a lot longer and with a lot less gear than before, thanks to the sob change. there's no way i would kill it on this small dk otherwise.

rekilled it this week without much trouble, 2 more item level (thanks celestials), had 2 brain phases this time. 3-4 attempts again
    Yes, guessed that (that it was only 1 brain phase) after I noticed the 7 mins speedkill achi, and obviously BL drums + a 574 weapon vs I think around 530 at the time helps a lot on the brain as well, apparently a very quick p3 cause 2 mins 30 to kill all tentacles and dps 12,5 mil on the brain means something like 15 mil total hp dealt in 150 sec, so 100k dps single target, ignoring adds, reasonable after all with soul reaper and a flawless execution. Was very surprised of the 7 mins left on BL though when I saw the screenshot the first time.

------------

Also, since galleon's enrage doesn't seem beatable even with the best dps gear, decided to have some fun and try with a couple of friends, I was forced to use tank gear to survive the boss + add damage, and since one of them is a mage, he couldn't survive the fire arrows (looks like they do NOT target the tank if it's not a solo, so the mage got them all) and we decided to take a holy priest to keep him alive so we could beat the enrage.

However, turns out we didn't have enough dps (565 almost full tank gear, 552 frost mage and 500 priest who did some dps as well), he enraged at 35 mil and 1-shotted me with a 2 mil hit.

So we had the priest relog on his ret paladin, although only 507 dps gear, I knew he could've done the difference for the enrage, cause even just 30k more dps single target over 15 mins means 27 millions, very close to beating it, so we used 8% runescroll, drums, and might, this brought my mastery from 177% to 210%, so I could use 1 more dps item, 195% mastery, to help beat the enrage.

http://postimg.org/image/t2lcrpkk5/
    http://postimg.org/image/5e5uwfo0l/
    http://postimg.org/image/l0x49t1sl/
    http://postimg.org/image/kllugsfv9/

Was quite a challenge I have to say and a lot of fun, especially enrage-wise and also surviving at some point, decided to use IBF glyph and do a rotation for the stomps IBF-dg-IBF, etc., DG was always ready just in time, also took glyph of pestilence to take adds aggro more easily and roiling blood and chillblains to slowly kill them, although chillblains, even if it works on them, didn't seem to be very helpful and I'll just take DA next time, and we had 38 sec left to enrage (stopwatch started later, forgot).

Doable with 2 ofc, if the dps can heal himself enough from fire arrows, warlocks come to mind.

376, 292 and 95k dps dk, mage and paladin, but that is overall, and even though we single-target focused galleon, 60% of our damage was on adds, so constantly they spawned, actual dps on galleon considering the damage we did on it is like 160k, 105k and 42k, pets aren't considered (DRW, army either), so that explains the bit of dps missing to make the 320 mil.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-03-15 at 11:51 PM.

I dont think galleon is that hard that though did it with dps gear(mastery gems though) as blood 577 itemlvl and my brother hunter 577 itemlvl as well we manage to beat it with like 40 secs before enrage.Sadly as you said my bro died like 3-4 times but we did still make it.I am pretty sure a mage hitted for a few secs as well,a random guy but he died really quick so i dont even consider his dmg,so its definetly possible dps-wise with 2 ppl.

Got Garalon around 70% or so. Definitely doable but would require more precise play. I'm not sure you can actually get the DPS though with all the stomps, you're stunned at least 10 to 15% of the time (and that's optimistic), Garalon runs so fast after a while lol.
    I wouldn't have met the DPS requirement in that attempt at least. It's extremely weird cause the DPS requirement is super low but ehhhhhh.

I also doubt you'd be able to survive for 18 minutes because the room was already crowded as f**** in terms of pheromone trails (that's what killed me pretty much), it would be completely obnoxious by that time.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2014-03-18 at 03:53 AM.

What's up with Bloodqueen? Used to have no problems getting her to bite a ghoul on 25 man and here lately she's been biting me each time. Since I"m working on Shadowfrost shards right now I did a few bosses on heroic for better odds of dropping them. I can't bring her down in 55 seconds as dps and definitely not tank on 25 man

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHabit View Post
    What's up with Bloodqueen? Used to have no problems getting her to bite a ghoul on 25 man and here lately she's been biting me each time. Since I"m working on Shadowfrost shards right now I did a few bosses on heroic for better odds of dropping them. I can't bring her down in 55 seconds as dps and definitely not tank on 25 man
    You making sure to only aggro with Plague Scientist/Ghoul?

I haven't really soloed (at all, not just with my DK) since right before they nerfed gold drops from bosses, so it's like I'm starting all over again. I'm currently at 560 ilvl since I recently dinged, but I expect to be at 570-575 within a few weeks. If I'm soloing the tougher bosses (25man/25hc Cata or MoP bosses) will enrage be mostly my issue or survivability?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm too cheap to regem every time and I'm too lazy to get two sets of gear. Running with an avoidance build atm, so with the increased RP and crit gain, I assume my dmg will be pretty high compared to mastery/haste stackers.

I read the OP, but it seems a bit outdated, especially since it recommends str for dmg and throws out parry&dodge out the window.

And yeah, I'm too lazy to read through almost 200 pages for something that might not even be listed there.
    Last edited by Megamisama; 2014-03-23 at 05:16 AM.
    EU first PG wave 30, come at me bros.

It is not outdated. Str is still the best for anything sub 70-80k vengeance, and this is particularly true the lower your ilvl is.
    Avoidance is worse than crit regardless of gear level, but isn't massively behind.
    Your avoidance gear will be fine, just not as optimal as DPS gear.

- - - Updated - - -

nope, your eyes don't lie. :3333
    46 wipes, but at least 30 wipes were done as Frost spec. (I managed to bring Elegon to p2 as Frost twice, but it wasn't as good as I hoped on the sparks, so I just went back to Blood.)
    I won't tell the strat just yet, because I know of at least one person who is attempting Elegon right as I post this and would rather not have it spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol;26068795
    [URL="http://i.imgur.com/KMlRD44.jpg"
    [/URL]

nope, your eyes don't lie. :3333
    46 wipes, but at least 30 wipes were done as Frost spec. (I managed to bring Elegon to p2 as Frost twice, but it wasn't as good as I hoped on the sparks, so I just went back to Blood.)
    I won't tell the strat just yet, because I know of at least one person who is attempting Elegon right as I post this and would rather not have it spoiled.
    I understand that you don't want Raegwyn to clone this <:

Awesome, I'm really curious...how the fuck? O_o

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    I understand that you don't want Raegwyn to clone this <:

Awesome, I'm really curious...how the fuck? O_o
    She's probably referring to Snowball (warlock). It's definitely an expletive-worthy solo, though. . . Are you going to do this every week for the mount, Mione?
    Even if not, I'm laughing at the mere possibility :P

I also noticed that Frost Fever ticks for normal damage on Sapphiron - isn't he supposed to be resistant to Frost damage?