Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opamon View Post
    Tried to search for the answers here but didn't seem to find any. As 25hc ICC is piece of cake nowadays, is Valithria soloable by blood DK? If so, how?

I know that we can skip Vali now alltogether but as I'm building Shadowmourne I would like to get chance on shards from every boss possible. I know they buffed every heal like hell on Vali but do we have any tools we can use to solo heal her? :3
    first aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

:$
    Late to the party, but need a video!

Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Jin'Rokh is probably soloable as a non-engineer if you get really lucky but since the Terracotta Fragment has an hour CD if you mess up you can't really try again I just ask a guild-mate to help me with him.
    There's a method that trivializes Jin'rokh, even for non-engineers - a "clever use of game mechanics" (read: exploit) so I won't post here of course.

Just an old answer, it doesn't concern current situation but someone was convinced army scaled with vengeance before the patch, I thought the opposite, mionelol also said it scaled, but I wanted to be sure and couldn't find any proof; was checking my hagara 25 normal solo before patch tonight and found out several 57k orange hits from the army of the dead ghouls, and then they did 71k shortly after when vengeance increased, so yes, I was wrong on that, army scaled with vengeance, so it always helped to use it when an enrage was coming, too bad it sucks now, on 13 min of galleon fight it did 17k total damage, lol.

On another note, I read from Tatsh that he wasn't able to repeat ultraxion 25 hc as frost, but I have to say it's still doable, I did it in 584 (so lower) gear with 2 set bonus, evil eye of galakras 588, thok 569, 582 sha of pride weapon using all buffs, drums of rage and potion too, beat eruption by less than 1 second but this also includes a fail macro which didn't cast pillars, so I casted them later and wasted the chance to use them a 2nd time, so there's probably some second of margin; skeer 582 didn't seem to give better results in place of galakras, and I heard unholy has a lot more burst, so that would be the choice if you can play it well, but I don't have a lot of exp with it and don't want to change action bars every time.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-11-05 at 04:51 AM.

Are dks still kings of solo? Im wondering who to level first in wod, pally, monk or dk
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Are dks still kings of solo? Im wondering who to level first in wod, pally, monk or dk
    Yes, DKs are currently the best at soloing. We've soloed more than anyone else.

I'm having trouble soloing Immersius as a DK. Simply taking too long, I can't kill more then 2 of the split adds any phase, and some times I can't kill any.
    Surprised anyone can solo this that doesn't have on demand healing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you even get that far without being utterly destroyed by all the damage flying around?

It's a shame that you're that close, and yet so far from killing it
    I just checked your armory, and you're using 3 582 pieces? Why?
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2014-11-05 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    How do you even get that far without being utterly destroyed by all the damage flying around?

It's a shame that you're that close, and yet so far from killing it
    I just checked your armory, and you're using 3 582 pieces? Why?
    4x 382 pieces - tier set. The rest are all 588.

Deleted
    Haha, was struggling with enrage on Elegon this week aswell as when I killed him first time some days ago.. Happen to look at my buffs, and see constant 12 stacks of blood tap on my buffs. Macro not working. Fix macro and around 1min 20 sec faster kill. Could have been faster but didnt want to kill him during draw power phase.

.. But shit, I'm bad for not noticing, hah.

Edit: *facepalm*
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2014-11-06 at 12:02 AM.

how do I solo 25m Heroic LK as blood?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Haha, was struggling with enrage on Elegon this week aswell as when I killed him first time some days ago.. Happen to look at my buffs, and see constant 12 stacks of rune tap on my buffs. Macro not working. Fix macro and around 1min 20 sec faster kill. Could have been faster but didnt want to kill him during draw power phase.

.. But shit, I'm bad for not noticing, hah.
    12 stacks of Rune Tap. . . .?

Deleted
    Ah. not rune tap I guess. Forgot name. Blood tap?

Edit: Yup, blood tap. Well, shit. Too tired for this.

i'm going to go crazy... fuck that..
    What in the actual fuck?! Keep it going, would be so sick to see the final boss of an xpac solo'd before the next one comes out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    What in the actual fuck?! Keep it going, would be so sick to see the final boss of an xpac solo'd before the next one comes out!!!
    I concur. Even if it gets to the point where the xpac is coming out I'd still like to see a video of your closest kill if possible. You're an inspiration!

Anyone notice something different about Yogg? Although on my dk he dies fast enough to even notice the sanity drop, on my lock, who killed him easily last week, I wasn;t able to down him due to losing sanity too fast. Anyone else notice that sanity drops really quick this reset?

^ I call hax. Anyone else?

Deleted
    HERE WE GO GUYS

so pumped, so hyped, amg
    You told me a few hours ago it was impossible, y u lie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You told me a few hours ago it was impossible, y u lie to me.
    Wouldn't be the first time Mionee says something is impossible before killing it.

- - - Updated - - -

i truly thought so!
    You usually stop if something is impossible.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations omg you're so amazing!!! Can you please give the rest of us some of your skill?

How many attempts?