Deleted
    not as impressive as most of the stuff in here but managed to solo first boss in auchindoun heroic, 635 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    He could be soloed with pulling Stone Guard and Feng's trashs
    You could also do it without trash tricks apparently - by using the T16 Blood 2-piece.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabella88 View Post
    Yesterday i wanted to do HC Firelands 25man, every boss was pretty easy untill Shannox came. Her doggie Rageface has this supression ability which kills me in the 30seconds timer. I'm a frost 622 dw. I even switched to blood, but that didnt help. Anyone has tips for this fight?
    I just slaughter rageface to begin with... safest solution to the 30 second rage-stun he does to you (which means you die if he does it).
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

I am having some trouble with beth'tilac. When she goes down I get chainstunned by the adds down there. Any way to deal with this?

Quote Originally Posted by truevalon View Post
    I am having some trouble with beth'tilac. When she goes down I get chainstunned by the adds down there. Any way to deal with this?
    Get her down to 1 HP with dots rolling before she descends/pop IBF and finish her off.

Quote Originally Posted by fluor View Post
    not as impressive as most of the stuff in here but managed to solo first boss in auchindoun heroic, 635 ilvl
    That's actually pretty sweet man, nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Get her down to 1 HP with dots rolling before she descends/pop IBF and finish her off.

That's actually pretty sweet man, nice job!
    This seemed to work. Any tricks to Baleroc as well? Or is it just to dps him down before Decimation Blade?

Quote Originally Posted by truevalon View Post
    This seemed to work. Any tricks to Baleroc as well? Or is it just to dps him down before Decimation Blade?
    Baleroc has a lot of RNG to him. If you take too many blade shots, or get too many blades in a row, you're just going to die. That said, here are the tips I used to get the kill in Mists:

1) Stack as much Crit as you can. You can parry Decimation Blade attacks.
    2) When Baleroc uses Decimation Blade, pop Dancing Rune Weapon just before his first strike. This increases parry chance.
    3) Be ready to time as much healing as you can after the healing debuff drops off. If you picked the Trading Post in Spires of Arak, the dude sells healing potions you can add to your healing repertoire.
    4) If you're an engineer, you can run away from Baleroc with Nitro Boosts to delay his ability to hit you. Combine with Death's Advance to get 200% movement speed for a few seconds. Training dummies to taunt him may also work. I have not tried the dummies, I have used Boost successfully.
    5) If you have +Stam trinkets, take them off. If you use Runescrolls of Fortitude, don't. Decimation Blade is based on total health, extra health is actually a liability in this fight.

Hopefully you can get enough healing that you can afford to get hit by two blade strikes in a row without dying. Then you just need to keep fighting until you get lucky.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do alysrazor first. Get imprinted from the hatchings, fly to baleroc, when he does inferno blade you do 1000% extra damage. He dies in 3 seconds. Win

Does anyone have any specific advice for doing timed solo clears of Cataclysm raids and MSV?
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-11-30 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    Do alysrazor first. Get imprinted from the hatchings, fly to baleroc, when he does inferno blade you do 1000% extra damage. He dies in 3 seconds. Win
    or get full stacks of the ring buff and use your massive haste and crit to burn him down

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do I do Horridon without getting demolished by Triple Puncture?

Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    How do I do Horridon without getting demolished by Triple Puncture?
    You have to outheal Triple Puncture I'm afraid >< On the first kills, people had 56 stacks or more, and in my kill this week (630 ilevel) I had 37 stacks.
    Triple Puncture's damage is only substantial during the sub-30% enraged phase (where it can hit 70k+) so save a defensive cooldown or two for then. He will be taking +200% damage at that point so he should go down fairly quickly.

If you are really having problems outhealing Horridon during P5, one possibility would be to save your armor potion (typically used when Jalak jumps down) for the last phase.

Are we anywhere on Heroic 5man progress? Do we necessarily care about that yet?

I managed to solo Heroic Witherbark in Everbloom, no trouble outhealing if you don't spawn adds.

Quote Originally Posted by gcubeftw View Post
    I managed to solo Heroic Witherbark in Everbloom, no trouble outhealing if you don't spawn adds.
    Witherbark is fairly easy even on challenge modes. We had our healer go dps and had some off heals on our dk tank. BL and burst him down in one p2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    You have to outheal Triple Puncture I'm afraid >< On the first kills, people had 56 stacks or more, and in my kill this week (630 ilevel) I had 37 stacks.
    Triple Puncture's damage is only substantial during the sub-30% enraged phase (where it can hit 70k+) so save a defensive cooldown or two for then. He will be taking +200% damage at that point so he should go down fairly quickly.

If you are really having problems outhealing Horridon during P5, one possibility would be to save your armor potion (typically used when Jalak jumps down) for the last phase.
    What talents did you use? Maybe I'm outdated on that, last time I looked that up was about a year ago when I started doing the Lich King. I looked at Mione's kill of Ji'kun, and he/she seems to be using Blood Tap. Is it better than Runic Corruption?

DPS or tanking gear?

I also tried Ji'kun, and got it to about 20%. How do I do the nests? Do I just do all of them?
    Last edited by Skytip; 2014-12-01 at 08:24 AM.

I used Plague Leech/Asphyxiate/Lichborne/(it doesn't matter what you use here, but I used Blood Tap)/Death Pact/Remorseless Winter/Defile.

Your choice of L75 talent doesn't matter too much for soloing in many cases. Blood Tap is decidedly better for some purposes (as Blood, anyhow), because you can save charges for spike damage, but this is not really a problem on Horridon/Ji'kun.

The DPS check for Horridon/Ji-kun is nonexistent at 100, so just use tanking gear to make your life easier.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-12-01 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys!

Lemme give you a presentation.

I'm Achelon and my main is a Draenei DK called Ren in Tyrande EU.

I love soloing, tbh, it's what I like most in WoW.

Into topic, the other day was trying to solo Immerseus and couldn't do it. It hit berserk time when he was at 60% :S Is there any trick?

Also, Imperial Vizir it's impossible due to Mind Control reseting the encounter right?

Thanks!

Edit: Ok, answered myself looking at Mione's doc I can't go into the third platform in Imperial Vizir and for Immerseus the only way is to bypass the Enrage by afking at 30yd...well...one has to do what he has to
    Last edited by mmocf3ca423e59; 2014-12-01 at 03:19 PM.

DKs doing work ill never understnad

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing Lich King 25H on a level 95 alt, as Frost. I did it easily, survived Fury of Frostmourne (only 15k damage, lol) then when he was at about 7% I died to Infest (which had apparently been on me for a substantial portion of the fight). When I was resurrected, I got carried off by the Val'kyr Champions (??) and fell to my death. Now I'm stuck, because the NPCs can't damage the Lich King at all, it seems (dodge, parry, miss. . . ). Is there anything I can do besides opening a ticket?

(I already opened a ticket, but there's a 4 day wait ).