o.O I read a bit about this last night after my attempts.. never knew I could MC them. But alas, i'm new to DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Hello! So I am far too lazy to read through 52 pages of text to attempt to better myself at soloing. AT LEAST. Not right now. Possibly later today. Anyways on to my little story.

So I am currently in 492 DPS gear on my DK. And want to start soloing ICC mainly. I loved the instance and would love to try to solo every boss minus Dreamwalker and hopefully someday solo LK on Heroic. But I have having quite some problems! Maybe it is my gear, but in Blood spec I seem to not do enough DPS to get past most bosses. I am now 4/12 (Saurfang was accidently on 10m but probably could do on 25m) And am working on Festergut or Rotface currently. Bottom line It seems I do not do enough DPS. Seems single target, on Festergut. I can max pull out 110k dps. Which seems very low. So is this just a gear issue? And until my gear improves to maybe ToT normal gear, will I not see any success in here? Or am I just doing it wrong.

Here is my armory if anyone wants to see my gear. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zhadi/advanced

OH and btw. If anyone knows any boots that I can xmog to sort of match my current xmog or my next set which is the icc 264 set please let me know! Thanks.

Also -.- I know my reforging is probably terrible. -.-
    Just pick up the 522 valor gear as you get your hands on it. Also might want to try and get a LFR Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (I prefer it to Spark mainly because I don't have a Spark).

As for DPS issues after Saurfang you should be MCing a Plague Scientist and making him spam Plague Stream on you. Can't really say much else without more specifics. For example, are you dying to Festergut's Gastric Bloat ability or the Enrage timer?

Edit: Replace Dark Succor in your Blood spec for Pestilence.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Just pick up the 522 valor gear as you get your hands on it. Also might want to try and get a LFR Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (I prefer it to Spark mainly because I don't have a Spark).

As for DPS issues after Saurfang you should be MCing a Plague Scientist and making him spam Plague Stream on you. Can't really say much else without more specifics. For example, are you dying to Festergut's Gastric Bloat ability or the Enrage timer?

Edit: Replace Dark Succor in your Blood spec for Pestilence.
    Yeah I could do that. I have been trying to get all of the ToT lfr gear I can and Valor sadly only comes so fast. I might start doing some Normals but I doubt it as I am going to mainly raid on another class. Ranged dps are too strong -.-

I never knew this :P I think I killed the Scientists sadly lol. Good to know for next week though! And Well I was resetting stacks with AMS, but the last attempt I did which was only 3 actually. Did not have much time. I got him to maybe 35% and he had a minute left to Enrage. I got killed because AMS did not drop the stacks off. So I for sure think I would have died to Enrage anyways.

And why may I ask? I figured better healing would be better to use O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    And why may I ask? I figured better healing would be better to use O.o
    Glyph of Dark Succor
    Item Level 25
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Death Knight
    Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.

When you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor, while in Frost or Unholy Presence, your next Death Strike within 15 sec is free and will restore at least 20% of your maximum health.
    Plus since you're 90 you won't even satisfy the experience/honor activation.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-04-29 at 02:03 AM.

So I managed ot finally get blood infusion. For frost infusion just use shadows edge till you get breathed on 4 times and then kill her? How do you get out of icetomb or does it not cast solo?-

For Valithria what I have read in this thread is swap to 10man and use low lev grey items to get as many bloodworms as possible. Suppressors are priority and then what else?

I know it's been up before, but I can't get Gluth 25man down. Tried it as frost in 491 iLvl, but I only got him down like 3 million before he outhealed me. I had around 90 k dps or so. I then tried him as blood, and it's not even worth mentioning what percentage I got him to.(90%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    For frost infusion just use shadows edge till you get breathed on 4 times and then kill her? How do you get out of icetomb or does it not cast solo?-
    She doesn't cast it when you solo it.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    I know it's been up before, but I can't get Gluth 25man down. Tried it as frost in 491 iLvl, but I only got him down like 3 million before he outhealed me. I had around 90 k dps or so. I then tried him as blood, and it's not even worth mentioning what percentage I got him to.(90%)
    I know that feel, either find a way to tank the zombies in the back (unholy + ghoul comes to mind) or get better gear to kill him before he heals up.

"Been waiting a long Time for This(10)", downed with 3 , while we spent several attempts saturday night(DK tank(me), 2 monk healers) we just couldn't. My dps still was too high for it all. Today we decided to have one of the monks tank, whilest I kept an eye on Necrotic PLague and protected the other healer, then pick up tanking after the achievement condition was met.

Now I am the proud owner of a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. May not seem like much, but i feel happy to finally have the epic frostwyrm.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    "Been waiting a long Time for This(10)", downed with 3 , while we spent several attempts saturday night(DK tank(me), 2 monk healers) we just couldn't. My dps still was too high for it all. Today we decided to have one of the monks tank, whilest I kept an eye on Necrotic PLague and protected the other healer, then pick up tanking after the achievement condition was met.

Now I am the proud owner of a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. May not seem like much, but i feel happy to finally have the epic frostwyrm.
    Dps was too high? Coulda just not used dots/not refresh below 80%, wait for the requirement, then zerg. Anyways gratz.

Somehow, it just didn't work out, that said, now that I have the achievie and the dragon, I won't have to worry about it anymore, the dps was too high in a way that I finished off the adds and thus, Necrotic PLague starved out, mainly thanks to my lovely blood boil spreading and refreshing the diseases on them constantly. Of the achievements to do there, I had the most issues trying to get "Been waiting a long time For this" done(aside from Portal Jockey).

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

You could simply NOT deal damage at all aside from gathering adds with DnD/single BB.

I just got 25 man Firefighter (hardmode mimiron) with 510 ilvl, i think it is a really exciting boss to solo at my current ilvl and could only take a miserable picture (which i really should have taken a couple seconds before the kill).

http://i.imgur.com/72Ka29n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    this url links to nothing
    I take these repeated questions as a hint that I need to give more info on some specific bosses.

For Valithria, you want to equip as much stamina gear as possible, get two fast low level weapons (level 1 whites do the trick, or thunderfury, whatever), get close to valithria, and attack.
    do not put diseases or the mobs will die too quickly, just spam heart strike in there. you should always be attacking something.
    spam vampiric blood on cooldown.
    your kill priority should be suppresser > lich > blazing skeleton > rest.
    HI Mionelol,

I searched and found this, thanks of all 1st for the info. I take this is done in 10 man. What do you think about using souldrinker? I have TF as well and assuming that + a white fast one hander?

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    HI Mionelol,

I searched and found this, thanks of all 1st for the info. I take this is done in 10 man. What do you think about using souldrinker? I have TF as well and assuming that + a white fast one hander?
    Souldrinker would be a very bad choice tbh, it only heals you and the attack speed/dps on it is too high to make it worth imo.
    Beside that, it was nerf with 5.2 I think it was (Amount of healing)

FatSharkYes - Shattered Hand EU (http://www.fatsharkyes.eu/)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Souldrinker would be a very bad choice tbh, it only heals you and the attack speed/dps on it is too high to make it worth imo.
    Beside that, it was nerf with 5.2 I think it was (Amount of healing)
    good point, so basicely just sit and proc bloodworm, those in turn will heal Val over time and when they explode, seems will take a long time to hit 6m healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Have anyone used the double Conversion trick for soloing? It bursts more RP but heals for twice the amount, which is nice. Could help when there are periods of much damage.
    What'chu talking aboot willis?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    My guess would be having DRW up before casting Conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    /cast !Conversion

If you spam it then you'll get an initial tick of Conversion every GCD and the HoT part of Conversion constantly. So it costs double and heals double, and iirc costs GCDs so you can't do anything else during.

Extremely niche use for an already niche talent. I wouldn't imagine it having much use in soloing.

Maybe this has been asked before, but I didn't read 53 pages yet.

Is Zul'Aman soloable (timed)? How hard is it?

Run, rabbit run.
    Dig that hole, forget the sun,
    And when at last the work is done
    Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.