So I'm doing Ulduar 10 man for achivments, and even if I'm doing this on a hunter I think someone here should be able to help me as I don't want to make a new account on Elitistjerks (where the hunter version fo this thred is).
    So, I start of with killing all adds in the boss room and then I run in the tunnel with nitro boots and pull out the colossus, I take it in to the bigg room and use it to to activate a trap (instead of DnD) where the Dark Rune Acolyte spawns. Then I kill the colossus and run back in the tunnel before the boss resets, and wait for the starting adds, I kill all but Captured Mercenary Captain, and this is where the problem starts, the colossus and the small adds on the sides in the tunell is just standing there except of for the colossus smashing the sides of the tunell.
    Should I leave a specific add up or is there another way?
    Last edited by Fungj; 2013-06-30 at 12:50 AM.

fnx and minoee sniped, raegwyn world first sha of fear solo

side note, out of 49000 recorded guilds, the player named raegwynsolo has bumped up to rank ~26k

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    So I'm doing Ulduar 10 man for achivments, and even if I'm doing this on a hunter I think someone here should be able to help me as I don't want to make a new account on Elitistjerks (where the hunter version fo this thred is).
    So, I start of with killing all adds in the boss room and then I run in the tunnel with nitro boots and pull out the colossus, I take it in to the bigg room and use it to to activate a trap (instead of DnD) where the Dark Rune Acolyte spawns. Then I kill the colossus and run back in the tunnel before the boss resets, and wait for the starting adds, I kill all but Captured Mercenary Captain, and this is where the problem starts, the colossus and the small adds on the sides in the tunell is just standing there except of for the colossus smashing the sides of the tunell.
    Should I leave a specific add up or is there another way?
    i dont quite understand your explanation but i think your problem is killing the Collosus, you need to keep it alive until your back in the tunnel with everything from the Arena then kill the Collosus so you can continue on

gah shouldnt post so late at night didnt realise was already answered ><

Now that I'm trying to solo some big kid bosses (Stoneguard, etc.) I'm wondering what the best gear setup/configuration is. I never seem to understand how you have some much HP Mione D:

What are you gemming/trinketing/reforging to nowadays?

5th solo kill. Ultraxion left. Soon I run out of mounts to farm solo -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    5th solo kill. Ultraxion left. Soon I run out of mounts to farm solo -_-
    Awesome Got mine 2 day ago! :P
    Is it hard to solo up to ultraxion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Awesome Got mine 2 day ago! :P
    Is it hard to solo up to ultraxion?
    No, it's really easy.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Mione/Fnx

Have you tried Wind Lord Mel'jarak?

Which other MoP bosses will be dead next tier?

Thanks so much Mione, really appreciate it.

A tip for anyone attempting Stoneguard, I used a neat trick that makes my life much easier when soloing things, this time for the big Quillen trash.

What a lot of people don't know is that you can reset bosses by using the Crashin' Trashin Racer Controller, which will reset your big cooldowns. I would pull the large Stone Quillen that petrifies you, use AOTD like Mione does in her video to prevent the mob from resetting and then would use the Racer to pull Stone Guard. When the racer is killed the boss immediately resets which lets you use Army again right away without waiting for the CD which lets you pull the other Quillen without having to wait.

This works wonders on bosses like Hagara as well, you can use the Racer (since there is no real CD on it,) to reset Hagara until you can start her on the Frost Phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    No, it's really easy.
    Well my gear is't op :P but ill try next reset!

Deleted
    Just wondering, how hard would Lich King 25H be to solo as an ilvl 509 DK? I'm interested in farming for the Invincible mount.
    If so, would you have any tips?
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2013-06-30 at 08:16 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Just wondering, how hard would Lich King 25H be to solo as an ilvl 509 DK? I'm interested in farming for the Invincible mount.
    If so, would you have any tips?
    It would be pretty easy - at that ilevel you probably don't even need to DPS during the transitions, assuming you're using Infest for Vengeance.

Your 515 gear is pretty OP for normal DS. You have Morchok (loljoke), Yor'sajh (loljoke), Warlord Zon'ozz (easy), Hagara, and Ultraxion. Ultraxion should be easy - the only boss will be remotely challenging is Hagara.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2013-06-30 at 08:26 PM.

My first Hagara solo was with about your gear level, you should me fine mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you guys says its so easy ill have to try! :P

I really advise you to run 3+ ppl for first 4 bosses on alt, to have save for future fast Ultra farm. Also, Morchok was a bit tricky for me until I learned how to run from stomps (didn't have tank gear for eating them). Ultra on the other hand is way easier then bitchy king (and definitly faster).
    Last edited by Morry; 2013-06-30 at 09:09 PM.

Deleted
    I killed Ultrax with my alt dk first time when it had 511ilvl I think it was, wasn't a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    I really advise you to run 3+ ppl for first 4 bosses on alt, to have save for future fast Ultra farm. Also, Morchok was a bit tricky for me until I learned how to run from stomps (didn't have tank gear for eating them). Ultra on the other hand is way easier then bitchy king (and definitly faster).
    Tell me your secrets :-O!

Death's advance and running, worked every other time.

Hmm wierd, tried the very same thing yesterday, both running before he began casting and also tried running asap when he started casting, didn't have much luck