I always used a RUnestrike makro ( /cast [@Icy Sphere] Rune Strike - if I still got it right, didnt play for a while now).

As statet, DnD and Bloodboil get silenced away too easily.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tips, I'll give rune strike a shot. I tried standing on the steps, which was working great until he hit berserk and killed me at 12% ;_;. I only have a flex wep since Garrosh just never drops heirlooms, so if I can make it by the orbs I should be fine

@ start of fight /focus the Lich king and use these 2 macros. These are the only macros I use to down LK on a weekly basis without any problems, you can stand right on top of the orb and kill it soon as it spawns, it doesn't actually knock you off until it starts moving torwards you.

#showtooltip
    /tar ice
    /cast runes strike

#showtooltip
    /tar focus
    /cast rune strike

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Warlord Zon'ozz 25 man (Heroic) www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCbZgSZ1Zk0
    That's damn impressive.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tips guys, between the Rune Strike macro's and lust drums I got him down with 3 minutes on berserk !

Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Warlord Zon'ozz 25 man (Heroic) www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCbZgSZ1Zk0
    I definitely second Kraeth - incredible! How can you out heal that enrage (almost capping Vengeance as well) for so long? There don't seem to be enough adds meleeing you for the trinket to give that much survivability. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    @ start of fight /focus the Lich king and use these 2 macros. These are the only macros I use to down LK on a weekly basis without any problems, you can stand right on top of the orb and kill it soon as it spawns, it doesn't actually knock you off until it starts moving torwards you.

#showtooltip
    /tar ice
    /cast runes strike

#showtooltip
    /tar focus
    /cast rune strike
    you could have
    /tar ice
    /cast rune strike
    /targetlasttarget or /tar lich king then you wouldnt need 2 macros

(unless im being dumb and the second macro isnt to retarget LK)

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    you could have
    /tar ice
    /cast rune strike
    /targetlasttarget or /tar lich king then you wouldnt need 2 macros

(unless im being dumb and the second macro isnt to retarget LK)
    I used the macro /targetlasttarget, but the problem with that is that if you click it more then ones you might end up on a completely wrong target.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this has been asked a million times, but is it possible for a DK(of any spec.) to Solo the first bosses of Throne of the Four Winds?

Quote Originally Posted by Meil View Post
    I know this has been asked a million times, but is it possible for a DK(of any spec.) to Solo the first bosses of Throne of the Four Winds?
    Yes, easily at this gear level.

I spec Death Siphon (DW Frost) and start on the Wind Genie (Rohash), then head to the Nature Genie (Anshal), and finally to the Frost Genie (Nezir).

Rohash dies so quickly that Nezir's 500% Haste debuff doesn't really kick in till near the end- that means that I only really need to worry about Plague Leech and Empower Rune Weapon on Anshal's platform. Spec Blood Tap too, so that you can maximise Rune Regen efficiency and not get screwed over by Runic Corruption's inverse scaling when Nezir's debuff kicks in.
    Make sure to use AMS and IBF if you want to mitigate any unhealable AoE damage!

With Anshal dead, healing is effective once more and runes will start regenerating like normal once you hop onto Nezir's platform- it's an easy task from there to heal through his Frost damage and take him down before the other Djinn's finish their "Draw Power" casts.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

How do you solo Ultraxion on 10man normal? I just get instakilled at around 50% hp on ultraxion?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjelltispe View Post
    How do you solo Ultraxion on 10man normal? I just get instakilled at around 50% hp on ultraxion?
    Unless you're seriously failing the dps check, you're not using the special button for Fading Light. You'll need to use it very often, since you'll be the target every single time.

If I use fading light he uses that "selfdestruct" ability.
    Also how do I solo spine? He just rolls all the time so the big adds just fly off 24/7

Deleted
    Use the button when there is only one or two seconds before Fading Light, the boss won't kill you (at least he doesn't when I solo him).

For Spine, it's such a pain in the ass, I would suggest to wait for 6.0 when the mechanics will allow a smooth solo.

okai =)
    nvm did it
    Last edited by Fjelltispe; 2014-08-29 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    Do it in 10-man, less trouble. Wait for the adds to pop in your ship, and then go kill the mage.

Just downed 25H Halion as DW Frost: https://i.imgur.com/Ee74hVL.jpg

At this item level, the entire Ruby Sanctum is quite a joke- I remember struggling mightily on 25H Halion as Blood at around 490 ilvl; there was no need to worry about incoming damage. Indeed, the only thing to worry about was exerting enough pressure on the boss during Phase 3 to necessitate the "pushback" from the physical realm that would drive Halion back into the shadow realm.
    All this really needed was consistent AMS soaking from the Twilight Cutter beams, and the rest was history. Not a difficult boss by any means, but still fun.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

15+ Year Old Account
    Halion is really weird, I went for 25hc and was doing ok, and at some point Halion just died in within a few globals.