Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Discussing the impending invasion of MMO-C by Blizzard. I think that a dailies hub will be involved.

EDIT: Oh, and GC apparently wants to be able to vote in the thread about whether we should keep him or not. Do your ears burn a lot over there in Irvine?
    You forum mod's here, and GC (+Blizz) deserve MAD PROPS for dealing with our Filthy Community! BIG UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Have you been to Wowhead's forums?
    Not since TBC, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to grind rep with the Professions and the Interface & Macros forums before you can start General Discussion dailies. Calling it now.
    I don't care, as long as Exalted earns me a tyrannosaurus rex.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm shocked Blues are over here. I've seen some very venomous posts here about Blizzard. Needless to say it's nice to see them here. So I Aeluron Arch Mage of the Kirin'Tor(One of them) welcome our Blue overlords!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, imo MMO-champ forums are much better place for discussing WoW feedback. Mainly because how they are moderated. For free. WoW forums can't receive same level of moderation or many subscribers would get angry. It's a win-win for everyone
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I remember reading a interview from Wowhead with a Blizzard representative. The Wowhead guy said they had made official Blizzard accounts in case Blizzards want to interact with the Wowhead community. The Wowhead guys said that the accounts were used, but no one ever posted from them. This was atleast 3 years ago.

Why is MMO-C so special?
    We're not, but I believe most posters who post here probably don't frequent both sites. In any case, Araxom is not only here.
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...ons-for-araxom

Personally, I can't see how it's anything but a good thing to have him here helping people with account issues that might take forever to get resolved otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    My ears are burning! What's up everyone?
    Not too much, busy sacrificing all daily quest givers on an alter.

P.S. Pass it on, Forcing us to do dailies is one of the worst things to do to us. They suck majorly to have to do on every character... -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by keiradish View Post
    not too much, busy sacrificing all daily quest givers on an alter.

P.s. Pass it on, forcing us to do dailies is one of the worst things to do to us. They suck majorly to have to do on every character... -.-
    but im riiiiichhhhhh!!!!!! ^_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even realise they had forums.

I'm not sure one Blizzard dude (hi Araxom!) showing up here is indicative of anything greater, but if its going to be anywhere MMOC makes sense since it is arguably the largest fan forums outside of the official boards. Sites like wowhead may be very popular, but I'm willing to bet that is mostly as a database.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-01-22 at 10:55 PM. Reason: great != greater, wow did that typo change the sentence
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    but im riiiiichhhhhh!!!!!! ^_-
    Gold is not much of a motivation source for those that can use the AH in a proper way though, reputations should just be account wide in my view but that probably wont happen as blizzard want people out in the world running around.

Blizz reps have been posting on this forum forever (if not, lurking). For a brief stint, there was a developer (warlock, to be precise) who actively posted in the Warlock forums. Used ideas, got feedback, shared thoughts with us, the whole 9 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Its completely fine so long as they dont try to punish users for what they say and do, outside the WoW website/universe.
    Yeah. I stopped posting on the official forums cause i don't want to get a permanent forum ban... Also people like Jito and it's US equivalent Snowfox are too much to bear.

I'm really excited about the visible Blue presence coming over here, even though it's very minor right now.

It's great to see them showing that they do see what's discussed over here (though, it's probably still safe to assume that they're not going to answer everything or to expect them to answer anything-- this is still a fan forum, not the official ones).

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    You forum mod's here, and GC (+Blizz) deserve MAD PROPS for dealing with our Filthy Community! BIG UP!!
    This got a chuckle out of me. I think the MMO-C mods are in a unique position to understand some of the amazing sass that the Blizz CMs can't resist when doing their own modding.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-01-22 at 11:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Yeah. I stopped posting on the official forums cause i don't want to get a permanent forum ban... Also people like Jito and it's US equivalent Snowfox are too much to bear.
    I can't grasp how Jito became a MvP, all he does is rile up people by posting pve biased and clueless comments in the pvp forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    My ears are burning! What's up everyone?
    Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you...

Zael we need to find out if this guy likes Shadow Hearts so we know whether or not he's allowed in the VG forums

First off, a big hearty hello to all of you! Thanks for the welcome

Alrighty... so where do I start? Ah! The title of the post, 'Blizzard Seal of Approval on MMO Champ?' - let's talk about that: It's no mistake that MMO Champ is awesome, nay - it's OFFICIALLY awesome. I don't think I have to quantify that any further as you all know what a great this place is. As far as that having any further meaning, I would say that's not really the direction that we (Blizzard) might try to sway you in. Without mincing words, I want to be clear here - I am a representative for our Customer Support teams. As has previously been noted, my posts will tend to directly address CS issues (Account, Technical, various In-Game types of things). Now you may be asking yourself 'why is this dude here?!' The answer is quite simple: I am a Grand Master Surfer of the Internet on a Galactic Mission to post self-help procedures that will help you (yes you!) find ways to help yourself, or to clear up any confusion about existing processes/ways of going about certain requests.

Phew! That was a wall of text! Anyway, I'm a stealth ninja here, but you'll see me poking in from time to time trying to do good deeds in the name of Humanity. You are all awesome. Be back soon, I need to go get a soda.

/Araxom

Deleted
    only once.
    Needed a long shower with anti bacterial soap, a Tetanus shot and course of super strong antibiotics afterwards.

anyway, Welcome Araxom

Overall, I think it's a good thing, as long as there are only a few of them as official blues here. There actually are occasionally some good feedback/suggestion threads here, even if I personally don't agree, it's nice if an official blue could possibly respond when someone put the effort into making a mature non-qq thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zael we need to find out if this guy likes Shadow Hearts so we know whether or not he's allowed in the VG forums
    None are allowed!
    First off, a big hearty hello to all of you! Thanks for the welcome

Alrighty... so where do I start? Ah! The title of the post, 'Blizzard Seal of Approval on MMO Champ?' - let's talk about that: It's no mistake that MMO Champ is awesome, nay - it's OFFICIALLY awesome. I don't think I have to quantify that any further as you all know what a great this place is. As far as that having any further meaning, I would say that's not really the direction that we (Blizzard) might try to sway you in. Without mincing words, I want to be clear here - I am a representative for our Customer Support teams. As has previously been noted, my posts will tend to directly address CS issues (Account, Technical, various In-Game types of things). Now you may be asking yourself 'why is this dude here?!' The answer is quite simple: I am a Grand Master Surfer of the Internet on a Galactic Mission to post self-help procedures that will help you (yes you!) find ways to help yourself, or to clear up any confusion about existing processes/ways of going about certain requests.

Phew! That was a wall of text! Anyway, I'm a stealth ninja here, but you'll see me poking in from time to time trying to do good deeds in the name of Humanity. You are all awesome. Be back soon, I need to go get a soda.

/Araxom
    Hiii, may we feast on your soul? I mean welcome.

I don't really mind whose on, they're all people still, and extra help / input is never bad.