This Manga has been pretty trash the past couple of months. Just new powerups for Sasuke, Naruto, Madara, then Kayuga comes out of nowhere. It's all silly. I really want Kayuga to win and reset the world, just for the shit of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    This Manga has been pretty trash the past couple of months. Just new powerups for Sasuke, Naruto, Madara, then Kayuga comes out of nowhere. It's all silly. I really want Kayuga to win and reset the world, just for the shit of it.
    you know, i kinda hope the anime just says fuck it to the twists of tobi being obito, madara being dead all the time, and kaguya being the man-behind-the-curtain of man-behind-the-curtain of man-behind-the-curtain of man-behind-the-curtain.

cause frankly its been a shamalamadipshit conga-line of half-baked twists with no concept of how they fuck with the messages that were told earlier in the story.

like how all this would of been avoided if kakashi had left rin to die when they were kids, way to skull-fuck your aesop.
    Last edited by mordale; 2014-07-23 at 01:27 AM.

New chapter.

I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT KAKASHI. And thank god he got saved.

Chapter wasn't too bad. It's looking nearer to the end of the fight. I wonder how the Hokages are gonna help.

Btw, LOL at Sasuke's cooldown on his Sharinnegan. Weak bitch. One of Naruto's thousands of clones is stronger than Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And thank god he got saved.
    See, you have a huge ninja war, everyone vs a couple akatsuki guys who rezzed everyone (basically, Orochibuto, Tobi, Mads) and the only people who have died are Neji and... Neji? THRALL'S BALLS!

Sasuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto every day of the week, twice on days ending in 'y', ohhhhhhhh

It's not up at inaruto yet, damn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    if there was any doubt.... she went full bone using jutsu and even did some of the same poses

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    if there was any doubt.... she went full bone using jutsu and even did some of the same poses
    Really hard to tell if it's actual bone or a variant of Madara/Obito/Naruto's rods. Stupid black/white formatting!!
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    See, you have a huge ninja war, everyone vs a couple akatsuki guys who rezzed everyone (basically, Orochibuto, Tobi, Mads) and the only people who have died are Neji and... Neji? THRALL'S BALLS!

Sasuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto every day of the week, twice on days ending in 'y', ohhhhhhhh

It's not up at inaruto yet, damn it.
    Shikamaru and Ino's dads too.

I hope the whole next chapter isn't on Obito. I wonder what'll happen to his eyes. They aren't going back to Kakashi so...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the whole next chapter isn't on Obito. I wonder what'll happen to his eyes. They aren't going back to Kakashi so...
    Donate them to science!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah glad Kakashi didn't go out like that. Way to badass to die for Sasuke.... You think something has to happen with the eyes though right? I mean they are so OP maybe Kaguya takes them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Yeah glad Kakashi didn't go out like that. Way to badass to die for Sasuke.... You think something has to happen with the eyes though right? I mean they are so OP maybe Kaguya takes them?
    Honestly, I don't think so. I think Obito's story is at its closing point, and that his eyes won't play a part anymore unless Obito himself survives again somehow. I would have liked to see Obito do more as a good guy, especially since he got his original eyes together, but if I had to guess, I think he's done for good now. Only way I can see him live through next chapter is if Naruto and/or Sasuke use some of their mojo to save him somehow, but I don't see it happening again.

I'm also curious what part the Hokage will play with Hagoromo's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Maybe Obito can take Black Zetsu down with him. Or Kamui everyone back to the regular dimension.

Kaguya is looking kind of like a bitch right now. Naruto looks like he could keep fighting for years. Sasuke is...on cooldown...Kakashi, in actuality, did nothing of significance. Sakura is probably tapped out now.

I don't see why Naruto/Sasuke even need the Hokages now, since Kaguya is using techniques she can't resist herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be pretty funny if whatever trick Naruto did to keep him (Obito) alive a few chapters back prevented his death this chapter, like, because Naruto didn't understand his powers he made a goof and made Obito functionally immortal similar to what Rose did to Jack Harkness in Doctor Who....yes, I'ma headcanon this until next week.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

15+ Year Old Account
    After watching the latest episode, it's slightly obvious that the entire conflict could have been avoided if someone told Tobirama to shut the fuck up.
    BfA Beta Time

Naruto (or Kakashi) would have to be the one to save Obito, Sasuke's been resolved to let everyone but Naruto die as fodder at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    After watching the latest episode, it's slightly obvious that the entire conflict could have been avoided if someone told Tobirama to shut the fuck up.
    Tobirama does seem to be a bit of a dick. And really, think about it. He created the jutsu Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation, which requires a living sacrifice. I mean, if that's the case, what kind of asshole would develop that, and how do you think he tested it out to see that it even worked in the first place. The second Hokage was sacrificing people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

He had too use underhanded methods. He's not even that strong. He can't take on 20 ninjas.

3rd Raikage took on a fucking army for 3 days.

He had too use underhanded methods. He's not even that strong. He can't take on 20 ninjas.

3rd Raikage took on a fucking army for 3 days.
    Yeah, a great man is only great until you compare him to... THAT. It's like, Tobirama was the original Orochimaru lol

I was waiting the whole chapter for Obito to hand his eyes over.

And lol at Sasuke. "I'll be a decoy, let's make a plan!"
    Naruto: "Nah, son. I'm just gonna rip her arm off. Don't need you. I have friendship powah boosta."

10+ Year Old Account
    I was waiting the whole chapter for Obito to hand his eyes over.

And lol at Sasuke. "I'll be a decoy, let's make a plan!"
    Naruto: "Nah, son. I'm just gonna rip her arm off. Don't need you. I have friendship powah boosta."
    lol I know what you mean. If those eyes crumbled away man, what a power loss!

The power of friendships death is too strong for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!