10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. Wow. At least that's explained. "From a far away country". Damnit Madara, get your facts straight!

So Toneri wants Hinata, and not Hanabi? So Hanabi is just bait? Well shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    No wonder everything about that was pretty stupid. The amount of books, anime, movies, tv-shows or whatever that get ruined in the end because suddenly in the last stages of the plot comes the good old "aliens did it"...
    I raged at 3 Stephen King books for that (IT, , 500 pages great story and stuff, then in the last 20-30 pages "lol, aliens did it" and the story goes down the drain (still my favorite author by far though).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well after that full trailer it's safe to say that the ship has sailed. And pinky lost. Oh and we also know its 2 years after the end of the manga. So that makes Naruto 19 presumably? And cool to see Kakashi's face on Hokage wall!
    Last edited by Kaitenx; 2014-10-31 at 11:00 PM.

Chelly
    OTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Shueisha put up a preview of the newdata book, which reveals some pretty major info.

It confirms that the Otsutsuki Clan came from another world, searching for the Divine Tree. Kaguya was their leader, and she ate the chakra fruit. After her twin sons sealed her, Hagoromo stayed on Earth to preach Ninshu to the humans, while Hamura took leadership of the clan and they settled on the moon to guard the Gedo Statue.

Toneri, the film's villain, is Hamura's descendant, and is trying to kidnap Hinata because there's some sorrowful connection between the Otsutsuki and Hyuga Clans.
    So Naruto series turned ninja vs. aliens or Mortal Kombat or Sailor Moon?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2014-10-31 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    So Naruto series turned ninja vs. aliens or Mortal Kombat or Sailor Moon?
    Fun fact: Naruto was never meant to be about ninjas.

Kishimoto said in a recent interview his editor basically forced onto him to make the series themed around "ninjas".

Kinda gives way more context for why the story veered so far off the "ninja" storytelling approach as Part 2 came about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was sort of predictable. Kaguya was based on the Japanese folktale Taketori Monogatari, which is one of the earliest examples of science fiction in the world.

so the third continuation we're gonna get Naruto in Space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    so the third continuation we're gonna get Naruto in Space?
    Masashi does take a lot of inspiration from Dragonball...Naruto's going to Namek!
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

And here is the full trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it:

Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post

Naruto looks even younger in the movie. Is that Sasuke at 0:48? So it's naruhina then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Naruto looks even younger in the movie. Is that Sasuke at 0:48? So it's naruhina then?
    Oh, so you mean the good ending romance? Rather than the abusive Sasuke-kun obsessed turn coat sakura attempting to steal away Naruto, because she fkd up in her obsession.

Oh, and the trailer definately shows Kakashi as Hokage (head on the mountain.... welll, hair, eyes, and mouth still covered).

10+ Year Old Account
    I am curious as to what Tsunade's reasoning will be for giving up the position of Hokage, not that she wanted it in the first place really. My guess just like the 3rd did she just believes its time to pass it on to the next generation. Then eventually Kakashi will pass it onto Naruto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why oh why did they do that.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    I am curious as to what Tsunade's reasoning will be for giving up the position of Hokage, not that she wanted it in the first place really. My guess just like the 3rd did she just believes its time to pass it on to the next generation. Then eventually Kakashi will pass it onto Naruto.
    Once she gets released from IT, she gets all sentimental again, and is reminded of her brother and Dan, and their dream to be Hokage, and so, with a tear in her eye, she cuts off her arm to give to Naruto so that his dream of being Hokage doesn't die. That's why Naruto keeps it bandaged up. He doesn't want anyone seeing his 50 year old, woman arm.

Hell, they transplant eyes all the time like it's nothing, so this is at least in the realm of possibility!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=q94Nr363aWQ
    Well it seems the movie is going to try to make hinata relevant and not suck major booty. I can already see the many corny cliché flashbacks where they spend so much time together even though she barely did anything remotely interesting or badass during the series. Boo I wanted to see some major explosive action not some creepy stalker crying Naruto-kun the whole damn movie.

Well at least it looks really well animated but I'm still bummed out over how naruto looks. He better atleast use some cool move other than clones or rasengan preferably an elemental jutsu. That ending better be satisfying like maybe some full on naruto and sasuke passionately making out. That would be so memorable.

It really doesn't sound like anyone is giving Tsunade a choice in the matter. Obito is like "Kakashi, Naruto is gonna have to be the 7th Hokage, cause I'm naming you #6!!! Happy birthday Naruto! Hope it goes well and nothing bad happens or anything." Then Sasuke and Naruto are fighting over becoming Hokage. Even Kiba was like "once I wrack up enough war achievements that old bitch is going down and me and Akamaru are moving up."

Hell, they transplant eyes all the time like it's nothing, so this is at least in the realm of possibility!
    Why didn't Raikage get a new arm then? "Even though everyone who can use chakra is here in this war and I'm the best medical ninja since they invented band aids, let's not try to heal one of our main fighting forces."

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Well it seems the movie is going to try to make hinata relevant and not suck major booty. I can already see the many corny cliché flashbacks where they spend so much time together even though she barely did anything remotely interesting or badass during the series. Boo I wanted to see some major explosive action not some creepy stalker crying Naruto-kun the whole damn movie.

Well at least it looks really well animated but I'm still bummed out over how naruto looks. He better atleast use some cool move other than clones or rasengan preferably an elemental jutsu. That ending better be satisfying like maybe some full on naruto and sasuke passionately making out. That would be so memorable.
    To be fair, in flashbacks Hinata was pro VIP head of best clan in the strongest village. Then Neji's dad died, Hinata's dad was like "hmmmm my brother's wife helped make a strong kid. Bitch must be lonely, and I DO look just like brother since we're twins," stuff happened, and a few years later Hinata got overshadowed by a new prodigy sister. Sooo ya in flashbacks Hinata was the man.

Pretty sure Naruto doesn't need to train anymore so he'll likely never have to learn any other elements. At best, he'll borrow chakra from one of the other tailed beasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once she gets released from IT, she gets all sentimental again, and is reminded of her brother and Dan, and their dream to be Hokage, and so, with a tear in her eye, she cuts off her arm to give to Naruto so that his dream of being Hokage doesn't die. That's why Naruto keeps it bandaged up. He doesn't want anyone seeing his 50 year old, woman arm.

WTF!?!?! Are you guys screwing with me?!?! First it's invasion of the moon people and now the only way Naruto can get his arm back is if an old woman gives him her's?? Orochimaru can puke up a new body for crying out load?!?! So why the hell can't mister super ninja that stopped Guy from dying by just willing it not just grow one?!?!? I'm sure Kabuto could figure out a way at least.......

Deleted

Alcohol and gambling issues