Deleted
    That's gonna be great. I can only imagine them doing something totally endearing.

Also, because I have to:
    Wow, so Pledis can afford to have a 13 member boy group go on SNL, but they can't afford an AS comeback?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    That's gonna be great. I can only imagine them doing something totally endearing.

Also, because I have to:
    Wow, so Pledis can afford to have a 13 member boy group go on SNL, but they can't afford an AS comeback?
    I've been watching some of these episodes of "Hoshi & Seungkwan's Andromeda" that are those two hosting the other members on live TV on Afreeca. Haven't gotten through them all, only watched a few that were before debut and they're not all subbed, but some are. Seungkwan is hilarious, and him going on SNL...OMG!!! I wonder if he'll bust out some Whitney Houston there.

Also, because I'm tired of hearing people complain about AS not getting a comeback:
    I can only imagine Pledis knows Seventeen is going to be a big cash cow for them so they're using money to properly promote Seventeen so that they can make even MORE money for the company to be able to do things with.

Hasn't NU'EST been doing Japan stuff or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    AS would've been an even better cash cow if they handled them better Pledis is just shit at marketing and management in general
    Would they really, though?

I can't really remember their songs making any impact on me even when I hadn't gotten into boy groups yet and was totally into girl groups. Seems like Pledis kinda gave up on them and are trying to market their boy groups since boys groups as a whole are much more popular (and therefore profitable) than girl groups are.

Of course it seems like there's at least one thing wrong with pretty much every one of the companies these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Hasn't NU'EST been doing Japan stuff or something?
    Yup, they got shipped off to Japan, with no plans of them returning to Korea. Ever. They're actually seeing moderate success over there.

Speaking of people who've been shipped to Japan, I was just looking at the last couple of updates on History's facebook page. Dokyun isn't the only one who seems to have lost weight. They all look hella skinny now. Loen Tree, please feed your artists!

Also, I just started a new drama. I've been kinda looking forward to it, cause one of the mains is Jinwoon's WGM partner, and she's hilarious. So, first episode starts, and I'm really getting into it. Guess who's face decided to pop up, though... Siwon. Now I'm conflicted on whether or not I should keep watching. smh

10+ Year Old Account
    I am honestly not surprised. Japan loves pretty much EVERYTHING music-wise so groups that aren't doing so hot in Korea might as well try to make some money in Japan. I can't help but wonder if NU'EST might have succeeded in Korea if they hadn't changed their music style so drastically after the first few songs.

HISTORY...yeah. I have to wonder if Dokyun isn't trying to look all cute and girly because pretty much every one of his selfies ever is taken from an angle to accentuate Korean beauty standards even though he doesn't really fit them otherwise. He looks totally different in his selfies versus pictures taken by others. You're right though, they have all lost weight. Especially not good since three of them are over 6 foot and were thin to begin with. I am keeping an ear out for this Japanese release though.

I would not watch anything with Siwon in it. I'd spend the whole time watching stewing in anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I wouldn't whitelist MMOC if I had addblock. I've gotten redirects while loading the MMOC forums on various occations, and almost always to sites that my anti-virus has to block.
    MMOC also used to have actual commercials playing waaay down at the bottom of the page. Shit was so annoying, cause it took me forever to find where the loud adds were coming from.
    I haven't seen ads like that just banner ads actually There is a thread in suggestions and feedback which you can report bad ads too, those redirect ones especially and Chaud or Bibi will try and remove them, they could be specific to your region.

- - - Updated - - -

Just scrolled down and there is an ad playing at the bottom with the sound at half, but I don't actually hear any sound it's just playing. Odd rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

So decided to look up lead actress of Who are you to see what else she's done, doesn't seem to have had many lead roles yet but she's won some awards and hosted music core apparently so I would have def seen her there at some point Also this happened.

and she was also the girl in boyfriends IYAH which I've seen multiple times, think that's the only two places I've seen her before.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently it happened again and their uping the charges against everyone. Gotta feel sorry for this girl.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...nst-seo-ji-soo

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Mig mentioned it the other day, but after seeing EYK tweet about it I now really want to go find the subbed video to watch.
    https://twitter.com/eatyourkimchi/st...13306018357249

10+ Year Old Account
    What show was it he said that in? rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What show was it he said that in? rofl
    Pretty sure it was a video from the V app.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL...I am having way too much fun tormenting my older daughter with Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl does she not like it? xD

Pistol: just finished the first episode. God damn that's sad. Actually eunbyul (I think that's the adopted one) getting kidnapped was the saddest part, didn't expect that. The bullying stuff was more stomach turning especially that bit at the end wtf. Also do most episodes end in a cliff hanger or just this one?

Deleted
    This particular drama is cliffhanger central. Not all of them ends quite as dramatically, but there are some episodes where you're even more hyped for the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl does she not like it? xD
    It is very easy to get stuck in your head, so every time she gets it out of her head I play the song again. I did it to her with Perfume's "Pick Me Up" earlier this year too. I'm really just a big old troll!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone who bought the Lion Heart album get Jessica?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...eration-albums

Video looks fake to me. That's on old pic I've seen somewhere. And he cut the video right before the part where he finds the pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    myea, at first I was like "wow there's even a video of it this time" but it sure doesn't look legit.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea probably fake.

BHD do you watch K-dramas like Pistol btw or just ones with idols you like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea probably fake.

BHD do you watch K-dramas like Pistol btw or just ones with idols you like?
    Just with idols I like or if I keep hearing about it. I've seen very few dramas all in all.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Who Are you school 2015 with me then ;D since you've been hearing about it a lot here

It's wrecking me and I kind of need someone else to be feeling over this drama and Pistol doesn't count since he already finished it all and moved on ages ago!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about twins, right? I don't really like the switcheroo concept D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt