10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea I think slang terms. I thought it was funny anyway! their acting like teachers and stuff had my laughing!
    Mmm. I guess the cuteness didn't work on me.
    Anyways let me know when you finish AS4U. I'm watching it again now. o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay finished it now, it was pretty fun! First half was funnier and second half was a bit slow in places but still fun to watch. I liked how the only song Ravi couldn't straight away remember the dance to was GOT7 ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay finished it now, it was pretty fun! First half was funnier and second half was a bit slow in places but still fun to watch. I liked how the only song Ravi couldn't straight away remember the dance to was GOT7 ;]
    Yah! Told you it was hilarious! Are you gonna start biasing Leo over N now? Haha.

Ravi's reactions to the box, actually touching the mealworms, and then actually SEEING the mealworms and falling on the floor screaming straight away was the funniest part for me. His reaction to the food was pretty funny though, and Leo...you could see immediately that he started sweating. I was impressed that Ravi just knew all the dances like that. Attempting to show Miniskirt, though...that was funny too.

I watch less of the V app stuff because it doesn't get subbed until later by fan groups, but I am starting to love the variety shows a lot, especially the ones that the hosts are trying to be humorous and make the groups that go on bring out their funny sides. I'm not sure when the Seventeen episodes of SNL and Weekly Idol are going to air but I can't wait for those and when they get subbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's sad I can't watch V App stuff live but it seems to get subbed quite fast, I watched their latest one only 4 days after it was broadcast and it was subbed, will find out how fast it gets subbed after this thursday I guess since thursday is their next one.

Might have to watch them on youtube from now on though....I used almost half my data cap in 3 days! 27 days for the rest xD

Now you're getting more into variety shows maybe you can try an episode of Running Man with some idols on it you like. Are you still only watching VIXX shows? If so it seems only N has been on RM so far sadly, in episode 233 (which was hilarious and well worth watching) it has a bunch of idols including Sohyun from 4minute. Running Man is less about the guests than the shows you might be used to though and more about the missions and fun of the show, but they are good at bringing out the funny side in guests, though the guests in that episode didn't need much encouragement.

- - - Updated - - -

Otherwise if you want to watch other idols you could watch the 2pm episode, that was awesome too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might try Running Man at some point, though I'm not really sure because I like seeing the groups I like to watch together and having the shows be about them instead of what RM sounds like. I honestly haven't gotten completely through all of the old VIXX stuff yet, and I've watched most of what Seventeen has so far but all of theirs isn't even subbed and I tend to not watch stuff if it's not subbed.

Starlight's Gift (VIXX subbing group) does get a lot of stuff subbed and they're pretty fast but it still takes them awhile sometimes. Seventeen doesn't really have a team to sub like that, so you have to catch what fans are doing but since they're still so new it's still limited.

One of the reasons I love Jellyfish is that they do these VIXX TV episodes every two weeks and sub them in both English and Korean before they post them up on the official channel. I think some companies could learn a lot from them and JYPE for the amount of English subbing they do, I imagine it helps increase their international popularity a lot compared to groups whose companies don't do anything like that.

I've read a lot about how sweet Hyuna was on IY and I'd like to watch that some time, I just have to find time for all of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's how I started too I preferred seeing SNSD together but eventually I switched I think once I started enjoying watching any idols on variety shows, now it's actually more fun sometimes to see members of different idol groups interacting. Especially when they're cross-group friends like SNSD and Kara or any of the groups under SM pretty much

Yea I don't watch without subs either, and I wish all the companies started behaving more like Jellyfish, JYPE and Loenent in terms of subs. So much better!

- - - Updated - - -

And in terms of cross-group friends N was on that episode with Sojin who he knew from a drama so he knew at least one person there

LOL I just stumbled on this. This is pure gold LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha poor Naeun xD Must have been quite embarrassing. What award was that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's how I started too I preferred seeing SNSD together but eventually I switched I think once I started enjoying watching any idols on variety shows, now it's actually more fun sometimes to see members of different idol groups interacting. Especially when they're cross-group friends like SNSD and Kara or any of the groups under SM pretty much
    Well for VIXX it's actually better to see them together for the most part, I think. N, Ken and Hyuk are all pretty loud and outgoing most of the time, they'd be fine on variety shows and such by themselves. Hongbin and Ravi will generally be more reserved if they're not with the louder members, but can get into being more playful if those members are around. Leo is just...Leo. He's come out of his shell a lot but having the LR subunit go on all those shows and promotions without all of the louder members around was pretty interesting. They need to have very outgoing hosts to make it fun to watch.

N is just all over the place.

No idea. It just showed up on my feed. Naeun's face expression though lol.
    Bad refers to skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Well for VIXX it's actually better to see them together for the most part, I think. N, Ken and Hyuk are all pretty loud and outgoing most of the time, they'd be fine on variety shows and such by themselves. Hongbin and Ravi will generally be more reserved if they're not with the louder members, but can get into being more playful if those members are around. Leo is just...Leo. He's come out of his shell a lot but having the LR subunit go on all those shows and promotions without all of the louder members around was pretty interesting. They need to have very outgoing hosts to make it fun to watch.

N is just all over the place.
    N was very fun on RM at least

And yea it's the same for most groups bar some outliers I guess, once you get used to watching lots of different variety shows you get to know the good variety show member from every group like Sunny is SNSDs best though tbh they're mostly pretty good. Hara is Karas best by far etc but the quieter members can often surprise you in shows when they are with the right hosts or other guests. Like Hyomin in Invincible Youth, super quiet girl but she was with Sunny and Sunny bought out her personality a lot.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    The performance version of the MV is here! \o/

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    It sounds very soothing...

[video=youtube;RRh1LP9wCZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRh1LP9wCZs[video]
    Outstanding! I love this.

10+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;0rtV5esQT6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I[video]
    TWICE! Oh my god I love it. I kind of wished the zombie stuff had escalated in the MV like 4minutes What's My Name and T-ARAS Lovey Dovey but then maybe it would have been too similar to them. Was still a lot of fun with the zombie dancing at the end, and the song is 10/10 perfect. This group looks like it'll be even harder to find a bias for than OMGIRL tbh wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    TWICE! Oh my god I love it. I kind of wished the zombie stuff had escalated in the MV like 4minutes What's My Name and T-ARAS Lovey Dovey but then maybe it would have been too similar to them. Was still a lot of fun with the zombie dancing at the end, and the song is 10/10 perfect. This group looks like it'll be even harder to find a bias for than OMGIRL tbh wow.
    Yeah, I don't really care for the MV concept...I've never been really big on the whole zombie MV concept, but I LOVE the song. It has very strong JYP and even miss A vibes, but I love most JYPE stuff so it's not surprising I'd like it, I guess. I didn't watch any of the pre-debut stuff so I don't know who any of them are. I heard a unique type vocal, I think it was the girl with her hair dyed dark red, would probably be a preliminary bias for whoever that voice belongs to.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I don't remember any of their names yet either. They threw 9 names at me in 3 days they can't expect me to remember them all while I was also in the middle of learning OMGirls names at that time xD

For me it wasn't that none of them jumped out as being a potential bias, it's more like literally all of them did! I want to bias the whole group! D:

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to see them perform that live honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Raicky you might like this if you've not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYGuGpdVYU

I felt sorry for Naeun again. "Everyone close your eyes and point to the most boring member" "congratulations Naeun, every member pointed at you" rofl. Even Naeun pointed at her self but she was still surprised that everyone pointed at her! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I
    What's with all the groups just stacking members that are insanely pretty ? Honestly I feel weird thinking "Holy shit she's so hot" when the girls are probably not even 16 yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Raicky you might like this if you've not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYGuGpdVYU

I felt sorry for Naeun again. "Everyone close your eyes and point to the most boring member" "congratulations Naeun, every member pointed at you" rofl. Even Naeun pointed at her self but she was still surprised that everyone pointed at her! xD
    Yeah that was pretty funny xD Also why's there a member in each group that does not flush ? L.E. keeps complaining that Hani never flushes either lol.
    Bad refers to skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I kind of am refraining from even saying which member I'm leaning towards being my bias right now in case I look her up and she's 16 again u.u

I just checked though and yay she's 19, Momo. Still pretty young considering she's the third eldest in a 9 member group, wow those girls are young. Eldest is 20. 2 of them are 17 and 1 is 16, the rest seem to be 18 or over.

I'm looking up info on dramas at the moment, I had a mental list of the dramas I'm going to watch but it's getting too long so making a physical list at the moment so I don't forget and looking up some other dramas to add to it, I stumbled on a "drama for newbies guide" and came across this tid bit

"There will usually be two primary leads male/female, and two secondary leads male/female. You will probably want to stab the second female lead."

That describers School 2015 pretty well

Deleted
    [video=youtube;0rtV5esQT6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I[video]
    Feels good to be a happy JYPE stand. Such a good debut. Like, maybe even better than Seventeen's debut.
    Gonna have to learn their names. I recognised a few of them, but I'm not really certain if I'm right. Pretty sure Momo is the blonde one, though, and I guess I can kinda see why she was added to the group even though she was originally elimated from SIXTEEN.