10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Not sure who that is, unfortunately
    Best.response.EVER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Gangnam Style actually has meaning though
    It's a commentary on Gangnam society and how they turn a blind eye to the recession the rest of the country is in.
    Indeed, but the majority don't know what it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Best.response.EVER.
    I'm happy to earn my place within your ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea there is a lot of songs where the lyrics aren't worth looking up, but you should at least look up the ones that people tell you are good!
    I'm kind of like you in that I don't look up lyrics most of the time, but when I hear the lyrics are good or if the MV is good then I will.

List time!
    Songs with good lyrics
    GLAM - Party(xxo) /I Like That / In Front of the mirror (subjects: Lesbian & bi love/being okay with being alone/wearing so much make up it becomes a mask)
    That's why I liked GLAM so much ^ xD
    Ji Eun - Don't look at me like that / Going Crazy (Subjects: Being treated badly because your relationship doesn't fit the cultural norm / Being stalked so much you hit a breaking point)
    Gain - Fxxk U (Subject: Being raped by your boyfriend, I thought everyone knew this but Mig did not)
    Miss A - Bad Girl Good girl (Subject: Being judged by the way you dress)
    Gilme - Success (Subject: Not wanting to be controlled by the Korean music industry)
    This next one may surprise you if you really never look up lyrics but this is one of the reasons this is my favourite song by this group.
    Exo - Mama (subject: Asking Mother Nature to give humanity one last chance because we can change, discusses the bad things we've done and the state we live in now)
    Red Velvet - Happiness (Subject: Too many people live for Greed and Power when they should focus on being happy instead)

Included a subject so you can see if that kind of thing is the kind of thing you'd like to see a song about, all of these would be songs I've listened to with subs recently because this was going from memory and I have a bad memory xD
    If you like this list I could try for a much longer one later!
    At least try songs for their lyrics once BHD, you may like them! Especially if they're songs you already like, like I said they're more of a bonus than something that makes the song, so if the lyrics are awesome to a song that is already good it just makes the song that much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Best.response.EVER.
    Haha I didn't catch his "who" until you said that

Not a fan of them my self Fallen but they're a 3 member Japanese electro-pop group. They have amazing choreo but that's really all I like about them, sometimes I'll watch a MV just to see their choreo.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-09-30 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    scissors
    Your list is missing of *.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like Rain so have never looked up lyrics to any of this songs. but listening to that again I guess you're joking haha xD
    Also I was watching an Apink video where Namjoo was having a cute seizure and didn't pause it when I clicked play on that, it was weird hearing rain singing "I'm 30/dirty sexy" well Namjoo was doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItDBcz9sgbM

Why did you change my post to scissors?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I get it because you cut it xD

10+ Year Old Account
    The only ones I didn't know about from that list was Red Velvet and EXO ^^ RV's topic just seems like the regular happy-go-lucky attitude that just isn't realistic. But I'll look them up anyway.

Last song I looked up the lyrics for was the reggae song on Zion.T's full album (it doesn't have an english name). It sounds like they're stoned out of their minds in the song, but the lyrics are about a kinda serious topic - global warming. I admit that kinda made the song better because it just didn't fit the feel of the song whatsoever and I just laugh in my head whenever it starts playing.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like Rain so have never looked up lyrics to any of this songs. but listening to that again I guess you're joking haha xD
    Also I was watching an Apink video where Namjoo was having a cute seizure and didn't pause it when I clicked play on that, it was weird hearing rain singing "I'm 30/dirty sexy" well Namjoo was doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItDBcz9sgbM

Why did you change my post to scissors?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I get it because you cut it xD
    Saying snip is lame. I actually like * quite a bit. He's one of the first K-pop artists I encountered.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    The only ones I didn't know about from that list was Red Velvet and EXO ^^ RV's topic just seems like the regular happy-go-lucky attitude that just isn't realistic. But I'll look them up anyway.

Last song I looked up the lyrics for was the reggae song on Zion.T's full album (it doesn't have an english name). It sounds like they're stoned out of their minds in the song, but the lyrics are about a kinda serious topic - global warming. I admit that kinda made the song better because it just didn't fit the feel of the song whatsoever and I just laugh in my head whenever it starts playing.
    Ah good, The only one I'm surprised you knew from that list is Miss As song. Do you enjoy those songs in part for their lyrics enough for me to make another list or they all meh don't really care?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    But I'll look them up anyway.
    Oh each song is linked to a video with eng subs so you don't have to look them up
    Either a eng sub upload or a loenent upload if it was uploaded there after they started subbing, but they all definitely have english subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    for me it's the complete opposite. lyrics have no impact on a song for me, as long as they the flow fits the instruments
    it's the music i'm after, not some lyrical commentary on our society or whatever
    I don't really care what they mean, more than I know what they mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'm different to both of you then!
    I do care what they mean, but they don't make the song for me they're just an important part of it. They're one part of the overall whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a strange beast that way, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account

Lol I got Krystal of f(x) said on a broadcast that they will be temporarily leaving their group because their parents would be disapointed otherwise, SM will push this scandal aside because SM can't hear you over their piles of money

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah good, The only one I'm surprised you knew from that list is Miss As song. Do you enjoy those songs in part for their lyrics enough for me to make another list or they all meh don't really care?
    Mostly just meh, so you don't have to make another list unless you really want to ^^

Oh each song is linked to a video with eng subs so you don't have to look them up
    Either a eng sub upload or a loenent upload if it was uploaded there after they started subbing, but they all definitely have english subs.
    Oh would you look at that, even saving me the trouble of googling it up myself. Tyvm~
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I got Krystal of f(x) said on a broadcast that they will be temporarily leaving their group because their parents would be disapointed otherwise, SM will push this scandal aside because SM can't hear you over their piles of money

xD
    Krystal of f(x) is rumored that they send the members nudes because YG paid them to do it. SM will push this scandal aside because SM is busy with a new group.

10/10

Sehun of EXO states in this deleted interview that they were caught with a prostitute, because their parents would be disappointed otherwise. SM will look more into this because SM just wants Kris back.

This is just golden x)
    Last edited by BHD; 2014-09-30 at 02:45 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    My point proven the best group and yet they aren't as famous as trainwrecks like 2NE1 in the west
    Not even sure who that is really. I follow a very exclusive list of Korean bands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jessica of SNSD confirmed on twitter that they have been involved in sex escapades with fans because of Baekhyun. SM will sort things out some day because SM can't hear you over their piles of money

- - - Updated - - -

Perfume is JPOP! 2NE1 is, er.. well.. let's not go there
    Well then

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfume is JPOP! 2NE1 is, er.. well.. let's not go there
    Anakso likes this post.

- - - Updated - - -

TTS cancelled their appearance on wookies radio show next week, Sunny apparently won't be appearing on camera on her radio show, Sooyoungs broadcast next week has a break anyway so she won't be on it.
    Some people are wondering if Sunny will leave or take a break from roommate too. Sad :<

10+ Year Old Account
    My point proven the best group and yet they aren't as famous as trainwrecks like 2NE1 in the west
    I like Perfume, and I like 2ne1. Thing is, Kpop is bigger "in the west" than Jpop is, and not everyone loves the electro-pop sound. Perfume is one of the very FEW "squeaky little voices" I can stand, and that's what most of Jpop sounds like to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there something of Perfume I should know about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Is there something of Perfume I should know about?
    They have a lot of good songs, but most of them sound a lot alike. I like this one.

Polyrythym was on the Cars 2 soundtrack.