Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The creators have said that the show will continue in some form.
    Most likely direct-2-DVD/Bluray story arcs as movies. They still had some stories left to tell is what they said. Including the what will happen to Darth Maul stuff. And Order 66 in Clone Wars.

Last edited by dirk123; 2013-03-15 at 01:58 PM. Reason: added video source as proof of my claim

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    The creators have said that the show will continue in some form.
    Most likely direct-2-DVD/Bluray story arcs as movies. They still had some stories left to tell is what they said. Including the what will happen to Darth Maul stuff. And Order 66 in Clone Wars.
    I'm expecting a movie or perhaps a novel at one point as well which will include Ahsoka's death.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I'm expecting a movie or perhaps a novel at one point as well which will include Ahsoka's death.
    Ahsoka doesn't have to die now though, she is out of the order.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Insertion of Level 1313 was interesting. Waiting for the game itself.
    But daaaaaamn, cancelation?

Deleted
    Yup.

NEW Star Wars Animated Series "Star Wars Rebels"

machinima
    Published on May 20, 2013

Khail here,

There will be plenty of Star Wars for everyone! After a short wait "Star Wars Rebels" is announced (Fall 2014) to replace the fallen animation. Will it be enough? Good? Too much?

Here's a video that hints at what's to come:

Well Dave is on the project, so I'm confident it will be good.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Great! I hope they take off on the same level where TCW ended cause the last few episodes were brilliant. For those familiar with the Fate of the Jedi series and the Legacy comics, I highly suspect Darth Krayt to be introduced in these new series as I'm assuming it will mainly revolve around Obi-wan surviving between RotS and ANH.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when this series will take place. There's 20 years gap between RoTS and ANH. Will we see the beginning, middle or end of the period? Or will the series jump through the years so we will see what happened in all the period? I expect to see much more of Mon Mothma, Bail Organa and maybe Leia as a young Senator. Maybe they will introduce characters from the expanded universe like Garm Bel Iblis or Kyle Katarn? He's the one who was hired by the Alliance to retrieve the Death Star's plans afterall. At least in the EU. For the villains : Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader (obviously), and I expect to see much more of Tarkin. I can't wait.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Great! I hope they take off on the same level where TCW ended cause the last few episodes were brilliant. For those familiar with the Fate of the Jedi series and the Legacy comics, I highly suspect Darth Krayt to be introduced in these new series as I'm assuming it will mainly revolve around Obi-wan surviving between RotS and ANH.
    Obi-Wan surviving between RotS and ANH is meditating in his hut in Tatooine while watching Luke grow from distance. That is not really compelling material for a serie.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I'm a little shocked that the timeline isn't sometime between 6 and 7. I thought for sure they would use this is a precursor to the next movie. However, they did a pretty good job overall with The Clone Wars set between 2 and 3 and they have lots of stories to tell so this still should be good.

Deleted
    Plz no ewoks, plz no ewoks!

Last edited by t1saif; 2018-07-19 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    That makes me extremely happy

Yet...I wanted Filoni to make a muuuvie..

Oh hey, something Star Wars related to actually look forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the notification on YouTube. Was like, oh they are putting the older trailers on the official channel now. NOPE. I was so happy this came out unexpectedly.

Awwww-fucking-yeah, moar Clone Wars!

Super psyched. Its only 12 eps but any more is always awesome.

Hopefully these episodes will tie loose ends that we did not see in rebels like Tano vs Maul is one of the major one that comes to mind. But overall @Citizen Gondola reaction is just like my reaction when I first saw the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    They probaly finished this episodes:

For example.

If this is true i already seen 4 of them (in bad quality)

https://www.starwars.com/news/sdcc-2...-to-return/app
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Hopefully these episodes will tie loose ends that we did not see in rebels like Tano vs Maul is one of the major one that comes to mind. But overall @Citizen Gondola reaction is just like my reaction when I first saw the trailer.
    Considering that the trailer had Bo-Katan in it as well, it is most likely that we will get the Siege of Mandalore story arc. So we will get the Tano vs Maul fight during the Clone Wars.

I wonder how they will handle the whole "Execute Order 66" part. Considering that Rex had his chip removed.
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2018-07-19 at 10:31 PM.