Poll: What men body types do you like the most?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer a mix between 6-7.

I am a small woman....i want you to be able to pick me up ...for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    You left out hairy as a sasquatch OP...Sadly that's me mixed with a bit of skinny/average.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You left out hairy as a sasquatch OP...Sadly that's me mixed with a bit of skinny/average.
    Well. Ill comment.
    I really dont give a hoot (okay maybe that genetic disorder might be a bit at first).

Good person? Treat me well? Like my personality in all its colors? okay with all my other quirks? Works for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to vote xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post
    Well. Ill comment.
    I really dont give a hoot (okay maybe that genetic disorder might be a bit at first).

Good person? Treat me well? Like my personality in all its colors? okay with all my other quirks? Works for me.
    LOL nice to know some women like guys like me then...It's not just women who suffer from the media depictions ya know.

The thing about bodybuilders is, they don't look like that outside of about a 1-week window around competition time when they dehydrate themselves and shit. Normally they're basically #5 or 6 with bigger legs and biceps.

And #3 looks like glenn beck's gay cousin.

Deleted
    Average, slim and bodybuilder I guess..

Bodybuilder because you didn't present the big, strong but doesn't shave hes body and doesn't try to get the fat percentage so low that all muscles are showing. Didn't pick fit for the same reason.. it can be hot buuut, it's kinda bland and boring, besides, it's also because of the personality that goes along with it that makes them less appealing. I'm not really drawn to the metrosexual, vane guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Average to chubby, but not like the guy you picked (like someone said above, face matters!) I love a barrel chest (ie, not the typical V shape, but a torso that's equally broad in the shoulders and hips). Like this:

I don't want a guy who can crush me with unyeilding muscles but I don't want to feel his ribs either. I like 'em smushy and hairy ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Me! I like fuzzy guys

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of a tough one for me. Not overly attracted to the male physique, what is attractive to me is the face. Have a cute face and I could care less about the rest.

But, to answer the question....Going off these pictures alone, 6 or 7? I suppose.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    17 people picked skinny maybe we have a chance after all!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    First one seems Auschwitz mode.

Anyway, I like fit, Arnorei
    You don't even know how hard was to find a guy that is anorexic, there were pictures with only one guy when I searched, was thinking of actually looking for some pictures from there, but I finally found that guy I put there.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Where is the giant body type? No love for descendants of Jötunheimr? For shame!
    You can pick Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    I don't really see the difference between slim, fit and buff - or at least the latter two. Personally, I'm all for 10. Yummy.
    I had problems finding pictures of guys with the abs only a bit defined and with them fully defined. So in the end I made the difference on arms size.

Quote Originally Posted by aura625 View Post
    The "chubby/curvy" girl and the "chubby" guy are not on the same level of attractiveness. Face and hair matter on a purely physical appearance scale. That "chubby" girl was smokin' and that guy is just kind of a doofus. Also the average dude is too slim. Personally on both girls and guys I would pick from slim up to overweight minus buffed. Fit is okay but I am not into that really ripped look. A really attractive face can go along way towards making someone seem more attractive physically than their body type might present.
    Trust me, when I did a search on "chubby women" I got half of them being hot. When I did same search for men, most of those were way fatter then the picture I selected. This kind of shows some double standards of society... but in the end that's how things go. Though if you find an ok chubby picture, I can try and replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Can I vote even though I'm heterosexual? XD Fit, Slim, Buffed
    You can vote 11 If you're heterosexual and you find those men body types HOT, you might want to rethink being heterosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Average, slim and bodybuilder I guess..

Bodybuilder because you didn't present the big, strong but doesn't shave hes body and doesn't try to get the fat percentage so low that all muscles are showing. Didn't pick fit for the same reason.. it can be hot buuut, it's kinda bland and boring, besides, it's also because of the personality that goes along with it that makes them less appealing. I'm not really drawn to the metrosexual, vane guys.
    Originally I thought to pick a random picture for bodybuilder type, but the pictures I got were kind of monster-ish so I remembered a news report I read once about Arnold, so looked a picture of him in his youth.

Is it possible to really change your body type that radically? Myself I'm 31 and used to be in really good shape, but the last 5 or 6 years I really just stopped trying and put on weight.

Now I'm 6'3 (190cm) and went from about 215 to 275-300 (around 125kg, it oscillates a bit). I have a pretty solid build, not tall and skinny string bean-type. I'm having a hard time building up the will to try and get to a 4/5/6 type body. But ugh, it's going to be so much work. I don't wanna just be chubby and hit a plateau and be stuck there.

Deleted
    Voted slim and average, I'm not into overly muscular, skinny or fat men. It's mainly because of the looks, but also because body type and personality often seem to go hand in hand (demotivated skinny, lazy fat, insecure fit). So in other words, I do have visual preferences, but I wouldn't decline someone based on their body type if I like their personality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    there were pictures with only one guy when I searched, was thinking of actually looking for some pictures from there, but I finally found that guy I put there.
    Aside from the face (obviously), he almost looks like a clone of me. D:

Deleted
    My husband is a 2 and I'm fine with skinny, slim, buffed, fit, average, chubby or overweight.... pretty big range really because like a great deal of people body type isn't really the main priority for me.

I guess if I was going to go the whole fantasy route then my ideal would be either buffed or fit but in reality I'm pretty flexible.. I've been attracted to every body type from skinny to overweight.

I like the buffed/fit look a lot but to be quite honest, bodybuilder turns me off way more than being skeletal or obese would.

skeptical at results that there is 250 odd women who actually post here

Quote Originally Posted by jonoy8 View Post
    +1 , but don't get biased , there is a vote section for man. If you did not count it , i'm to lazy to do it.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Because only women find men attractive, right?

Deleted
    You have multiple choices aswell, 181 people have voted..

10+ Year Old Account
    Fit but not too buff. I love the slim ripped body styles. Like Bruce Lees body.

EDIT: just to note that someone who didn't have a bod like Bruce wouldn't catch my eye. Body shape doesn't matter at all to me if the person is nice inside.
    Last edited by Neetz; 2013-02-13 at 12:30 PM.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~