Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    whats going on at bioware suddenly?
    is this really possible? are they actually trying to really SAVE this game?
    now give makeb 3 new flashpoints and it will be a decent content patch and pretty much revive the game
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I recently started playing again, and I'm actually enjoying it I have to say, in anticipation of the upcoming expansion and PTR. So far the changes have actually got me excited about what's to come. Hopefully this time round lessons have been learned from the shitstorm they caused from launch untill 1.7 pretty much.

They seem to be listening to some of the player feedback (at least from these notes that's evidenced) let's hope the PTR time isn't wasted and they don't pretty much do what they want regardless of feedback like they did with the original game

Deleted
    The following for Corruption Sorcs on the officeal PTS forum:

- Force Surge: At 2/2, with 3 charges makes Revivification activate without channeling
    - Overload instantly heals you and your affected allies for a fixed amount (one more heal)
    - Corrupted Barried: At 2/2, Static Barrier/Force Barrier heals you for 1% of your health every second for as long as they are up
    - Twisted Force: At 3/3, Innervate channels and ticks 18% faster

Pure Corruption looks to be in a better place in terms of PvP!

Quote Originally Posted by Haruss View Post
    One thing I'm worried, no mention of any performance/loading times improvements? This is suppoused to be 2.0 :/ Or is stuff like that never mentioned in patch notes?
    I think they will likely have those in, but probably won't be listed until near the final version of the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    They should cut the class notes in half, they're just copy/pasted with names replaced for the mirrored classes X D
    Yea, that is true... but I also know that then they'd have to list both names of each spell/spec together which can be annoying to read (like I did with my sentinel/marauder guide). At the end of the day people who only play one side of the class tend to find it easier to just read notes for their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroa View Post
    I like the changes to Alacrity to make it affect global cooldown and resource regeneration also. But there is no mention if/how it affects DOTs and HOTs so I guess it doesn't affect that at all.
    Yea that is a good point :/ It feels like with the other changes it would be weird for them to leave out HoTs and DoTs... I tossed a tweet at Joveth to see if he knows/can findout.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    whats going on at bioware suddenly?
    the achievement system looks halfway decent, with rewards like titles and cartel coins (yeah well, only once and for a total of 700)
    http://dulfy.net/2013/02/21/swtor-le...vements-guide/

and even the new sets look nice
    http://dulfy.net/2013/02/20/swtor-le...odels-preview/
    this and the class changes make me really feel good about swtor

is this really possible? are they actually trying to really SAVE this game?
    now give makeb 3 new flashpoints and it will be a decent content patch and pretty much revive the game
    Yeah, achievements finally give at least SOME reason to gather all codexes, discover all maps etc. Nice indeed, little things that reward dedicated players. Also, long requested planetary commendations. Looks like they did listen to a lot of feedback. Still lots to do (character face recustomization, name changes, server transfers, legacy datacrons & other legacy fixes) etc but this patch looks like a big first push in right direction.

Kind of seems like the F2P transition really drained their resources in second half of 2012 but they're back on track now and maybe even better than before with F2P revenue? Sure hope so

Anyway, with this and ROTHC (which I'm surely buying since story content is what I care the most about in TOR), I should have lots to do for the next couple months
    Last edited by mmocafc5faf701; 2013-02-21 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruss View Post
    Kind of seems like the F2P transition really drained their resources in second half of 2012 but they're back on track now and maybe even better than before with F2P revenue? Sure hope so
    Me too. I enjoy the game still, but would love to see the game turn profitable and the powers-that-be turn around and OK pumping more money back into the game. I'd still love to see a Swoop Racing and Pazaak Mini game added to a near future release. I think Pazaak could run into issues regarding "online gambling", but if nothing else I'd love to have a non-credit version you could just play solo while waiting on a queue or something along those lines.

ooohhhhhhh BOY

the achivement system....... soo much to do sooo much to see.

I cant even get myself to test the PTS im sooo busy trying to lvl my 17 trooper and all i wanna do is go back to Ord Mantel and do ALL the achives there then come back to coru and do the same lol

and since its all tied to legacy i wanna make a EACH AND EVERY CLASS and do em ALLLLL

It will be interesting to see when 2.0 and RoTHC are released. You could be level 55 before the expansion is released if there is a large gap in release dates.

Updated the known issues with the issue with the Gree Event, PvP Bolster is apparently granting too many stats, and there is an issue with companions interacting with nodes.

can you be on PTS while a copy is going ?? prolly dumb question but I wanna do some lowbie stuff while waiting

you will be disconected

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

so for those of you that havnt seen it yet ther eis a bootser to 55 terminal on the fleet in supplies area. it gives 300 elite comms arkanian earpiece/implantsx2/belt/wrist/main hand/offhand to start out with

the helm and gloves will have to be worked for but given all the stuff you get to start shouldnt be all that hard

btw get your crafting professions BEFORE using the booster terminal to get them maxed out
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2013-02-21 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the achievements retro-active?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Are the achievements retro-active?
    yes most are but there are some that are not

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    yes most are but there are some that are not
    Weird. Do you have to get the insta-55 thing in order for the achieves to show up? Because my BH had zero achievements which is weird because I'm most definitely maxed out in affection for all of my companions.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    so for those of you that havnt seen it yet ther eis a bootser to 55 terminal on the fleet in supplies area. it gives 300 elite comms arkanian earpiece/implantsx2/belt/wrist/main hand/offhand to start out with

the helm and gloves will have to be worked for but given all the stuff you get to start shouldnt be all that hard

btw get your crafting professions BEFORE using the booster terminal to get them maxed out
    you can access the terminal as often as you like, this way getting everytime filled up to 300 comms and every token you dont actually have will be provided again, too =)

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Now this is veeeeeeeeery interesting. It might just be the sheer mass of patch notes, but it's certainly caught my attention.

Also, lol at removing all of the stunned random NPC abilities like Head Shot.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Also, lol at removing all of the stunned random NPC abilities like Head Shot.
    It's kinda sad for me. I mean, sure, it's nice to free up bar space, but I used those a lot when daily questing as they hit pretty fairly hard and had no cost. My jugg is gonna miss following a Smash with a Pommel Strike to basically dispatch a normal mob without a single resource being spent...

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Weird. Do you have to get the insta-55 thing in order for the achieves to show up? Because my BH had zero achievements which is weird because I'm most definitely maxed out in affection for all of my companions.
    not sure I know most of my 22 troopers legacy achives kicked in when he copies over i got all the legacy titles for getting it up to 50 and quite a fews others as well

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    It's kinda sad for me. I mean, sure, it's nice to free up bar space, but I used those a lot when daily questing as they hit pretty fairly hard and had no cost. My jugg is gonna miss following a Smash with a Pommel Strike to basically dispatch a normal mob without a single resource being spent...
    For me, I never used Shoulder Slam. I always thought it was a waste to no be able to use it against Elites or other players.