Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,729

    Sim City 5 - Region Compendium [Official]

    Hello Fellow MMO'ers.

    This thread, and subsequent list in this post will be an updated list of the regions people have created to organize players and if you want to get some fellow mmo'ers this would be a good place too!

    I'm just getting this set up, so if you could post the server, region name, and your Origin ID or method of contact(Anything else you guys think we need?) I think this would make it a lot easier than scrounging through several pages of the Sim City 5 thread. In addition, if you have a city abandoned, please let me know too, message would be easier rather than scrounging through posts. If you could, let me know the actual counts of vacant/taken cities in addition so I can keep this count accurate.

    Server:
    Region name:
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise):
    # of Cities:

    To note: Servers are NOT region locked, they are hosted at the same location, feel free to join any server below and get a city without concern of where you're actually playing.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server: Antarctica
    Region name: MMO-Champion 3
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Dekadez
    # of Cities: 13/16 claimed. 3 Abandoned(Probably need work)

    Region name: Nosgoth
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Zaxlor
    # of Cities: 1/5 Claimed

    Server: Asia
    Region name: MMO Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 16/16 claimed - FULL

    Server: Europe West 2
    Region name: MMO-C
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 14/16 claimed - 2 Abandoned

    Server: Europe West 5
    Region name: MMO-Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): ZamboUK (Origin: Mr_Zambo)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed.

    Server: Europe West 6
    Region name: MMOC2
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 16/16 claimed - FULL

    Region name: Aiko's Region
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly 3)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed.

    Region name: MMO-Champ
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Dan3rzzz (origin name)
    # of Cities: 3/16 claimed

    Region name: MMO-Champion1
    Person to contact (ingame/Origin): Dan3rzzz
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed

    Region name: MMOC3
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed

    Region name: Dan3rzzz Region
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Dan3rzzz (Origin id, message me on origin for an invite.)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed

    Server: US West 2
    Region name: Puget Sound
    Person to contact (ingame/Origin): DHedbor
    # of Cities: 4/11 claimed

    Server: US East 4
    Region name: Area 52
    Person to contact: xTykerox
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed

    Server: North America East 1
    Region name: MMO-C
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Kemi13 (Origin: Kemi013)
    # of cities:1/16 claimed
    Last edited by Sephiracle; 2013-04-01 at 06:02 PM.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard


  2. #2
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    cool

    waiting to see if Aikyo is starting a new region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




  3. #3
    Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    cool

    waiting to see if Aikyo is starting a new region.
    I'm probably setting a new one up once I make it home if Aikyo hasn't made it first, so, either way
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard


  4. #4
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    8,198
    Let it be a race! Just kidding. If I don't see that you've made one by the time I'm home (around a 15m drive) I'll set one up under...the first light server I see Details to come if so.
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

    "Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

  5. #5
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    I'm probably setting a new one up once I make it home if Aikyo hasn't made it first, so, either way
    ah cool, post the info here when you do :P
    i dont want to abandon my city on the mmoc region euwest6, but i would like a fresh start with a bit of a clearer goal, not sure how sucessful a tourist city can be though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




  6. #6
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    8,198
    Oh also if you don't mind Sephi (that's your new nickname, learn to embrace it) can you add the current MMOC servers to the first post? They may be full but cities get abandoned and it's still cool to check other cities from people. MMO-C on EU West 2 and MMOC2 on EU West 6. Others have been made but those are the two I'm in.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:02 PM ----------

    ...And I'm off! be back soon
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

    "Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Oh also if you don't mind Sephi (that's your new nickname, learn to embrace it) can you add the current MMOC servers to the first post? They may be full but cities get abandoned and it's still cool to check other cities from people. MMO-C on EU West 2 and MMOC2 on EU West 6. Others have been made but those are the two I'm in.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:02 PM ----------

    ...And I'm off! be back soon
    Yeah, I'm not home so I didn't want to spend too much time checking on what is/isn't open. Also if you have someone abandon a city, you could message me on the forums and I'll update the region accordingly.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard


  8. #8
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    since you 2 are currently unable to create it, should i just create a new region on a server?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




  9. #9
    Pit Lord Myz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,377
    Server: Antarctica
    Region name: MMO-Champion 3
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Dekadez
    # of Cities: 6/16 vacant.

  10. #10
    If you make a new EU region can one of you invite me please, Fluffygong on Origin

  11. #11
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    12,769
    Can you invite me to mmochampion3 Dekadez please?

  12. #12
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    8,198
    If you make a new EU region can one of you invite me please, Fluffygong on Origin
    Servers aren't region locked and there's little difference between servers but the names, really. I've been playing in EU servers primarily and I'm in the US. No lag or any connection issues. So join us in the new servers!

    Server: Asia
    Region name: MMO Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 6/16 claimed
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2013-03-11 at 10:47 PM.
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

    "Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Servers aren't region locked and there's little difference between servers but the names, really. I've been playing in EU servers primarily and I'm in the US. No lag or any connection issues. So join us in the new servers!

    Server: Asia
    Region name: MMO Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed
    Thanks, will join that one then

  14. #14
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Servers aren't region locked and there's little difference between servers but the names, really. I've been playing in EU servers primarily and I'm in the US. No lag or any connection issues. So join us in the new servers!

    Server: Asia
    Region name: MMO Champions
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 1/16 claimed


    just claimed a city here
    keep in mind im trying to make a low population tourist destination, if it goes wrong i might need you to bail me out :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




  15. #15
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    8,198
    Here's the status of the existing servers.

    Server: Europe West 2
    Region name: MMO-C
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 16/16 claimed (FULL)

    Server: Europe West 6
    Region name: MMOC2
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 16/16 claimed (FULL)

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just claimed a city here
    keep in mind im trying to make a low population tourist destination, if it goes wrong i might need you to bail me out :P
    I plan on being an electronics goddess so I should have tons of funds.
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

    "Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

  16. #16
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    hey frozenbeef! nice of you to join us

    what type of city are you going for?

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Here's the status of the existing servers.

    Server: Europe West 2
    Region name: MMO-C
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 16/16 claimed (FULL)

    Server: Europe West 6
    Region name: MMOC2
    Person to contact(ingame or otherwise): Aikoyamamato (Origin: sillysilly3)
    # of Cities: 16/16 claimed (FULL)

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:31 PM ----------


    I plan on being an electronics goddess so I should have tons of funds.

    heh, well there is coal and ore under my map, so if tourism fails, i can focus on these at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




  17. #17
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    8,198
    Aww 6/16 claimed already. I <3 you guys. Let's make this the best region ever! While not forgetting the other regions, because they're awesome too!
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

    "Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

  18. #18
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Aww 6/16 claimed already. I <3 you guys. Let's make this the best region ever! While not forgetting the other regions, because they're awesome too!

    i hate the money issues at the start :>

    i want to do a big avenue road round the outside of most of the city to try and fix traffic issues later on, but its too expensive to place early on :<

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:55 PM ----------

    how often does it update your neighbours cities? if i go on the region view and look at your city aikyo it just shows it empty still :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




  19. #19
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    8,198
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i hate the money issues at the start :>

    i want to do a big avenue road round the outside of most of the city to try and fix traffic issues later on, but its too expensive to place early on :<
    Yup, so I'm going to expand slowly. I'm not going to set up too much of my road structure until I have enough funds to keep traffic smooth.

    Okay, City Hall assignments! I'll take the department of utilities and finance once I'm able.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:56 PM ----------

    Oh should we be discussing the game in the megathread? Or is it okay to talk about our regions in here?
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

    "Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

  20. #20
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18,230
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Yup, so I'm going to expand slowly. I'm not going to set up too much of my road structure until I have enough funds to keep traffic smooth.

    Okay, City Hall assignments! I'll take the department of utilities and finance once I'm able.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 10:56 PM ----------

    Oh should we be discussing the game in the megathread? Or is it okay to talk about our regions in here?
    oh yeah wrong thread :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    dumb things mods say
    Quote Originally Posted by crissi View Post
    If you have an issue, talk to globals




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •