Thread: Support Forum?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Support Forum?

Is there one or is this it? Please direct me to the appropriate forum so I can contest my thread closure.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to contest a thread closure, the best way is to PM the mod who closed the forum with a valid reasoning for why you think it should remain open. Otherwise\, you can go ask a Global mod or an admin, but at some point one may have to accept that sometimes part of our job involves closing threads that are inappropriate or have gotten out of hand.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my issue is that Sunfyre has become unresponsive to my PM's. This is one of the people who moderates the Druid forum and I find this person to be a bit overzealous.

It seems like we're not allowed to post anything negative or overly critical about a class overall, or specific mechanics, because it is automatically assumed to be trolling. I don't see what the problem is in telling someone that a class can't really compete with some of the others. I gave evidence, yet my threads are locked and I get infractions for "trolling".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Well, my issue is that Sunfyre has become unresponsive to my PM's. This is one of the people who moderates the Druid forum and I find this person to be a bit overzealous.

It seems like we're not allowed to post anything negative or overly critical about a class overall, or specific mechanics, because it is automatically assumed to be trolling. I don't see what the problem is in telling someone that a class can't really compete with some of the others. I gave evidence, yet my threads are locked and I get infractions for "trolling".
    Please PM Sunshine with your concerns, or use the Contact Us Page.

In a case like that where you feel like a specific mod isn't doing what they are supposed or just generally not doing well what you need to do is PM Sunshine with links to examples of what you think the bad behavior is. This gives her something specific to look at to see what needs to be done.

In a smaller case like an individual thread being closed that you don't agree with, any mod of that forum or a global (blue) mod can help you with that.