Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle609 View Post
    What do you read while sitting on toilet and squeezing a turd out of your ass?

I read Donald Duck Magazines
    Holy shit, I used to do this.

I don't read, even when I pop out a turd my entire bathroom experience is less than 2 minutes.
    I've got to question what you people eat if it takes you longer than 30 seconds to push out a turd and I doubt you are reading while wiping.

And believe me I am not a healthy eater my diet consists of red meat lots of bread and I consume at least a pound of cheese per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    People don't shit the entire time they are reading on the toilet. My bathroom time (shower, shit, shave, etc) is like ... my break from the world. I don't want to grip a handle, blow out my ass and run. I savor my time lol

None, never read on the WC.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavynn View Post
    I'd be interested to see the responses on this topic based on location and education level. I remember reading somewhere that people with a 4-year degree are something like 70% more likely to read in the bathroom than someone with only high school education.
    I'm starting on my Master's soon and I don't read in the bathroom. My boyfriend dropped out of high school and he reads in the bathroom. My dad has a GED and reads in the bathroom. Not saying that study is wrong, but it's interesting.
    Last edited by raechuul; 2013-04-16 at 11:46 PM.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read in the bathroom to get away from everything and everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the

didnt know people took more than 30s

unless constipated

Currently in my bathroom.... Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle, and an issue of Bon Appetit magazine.

No, I'm not doing my biological imperatives the entire time I'm in there. It's an excuse to sit quietly by myself for a few minutes.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    The book I am reading at that time. Today that was Bad Science by Ben Goldacre.

This idea that people reading while they're in the bathroom are taking longer to shit is just bizarre.