Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How far will something like this get?

Okay. Here is the deal. I met someone and got to know him over a month and during that time I ended up having to get him out of jail. Well I didn't have to but I sold my motorcycle to pay his 1000 dollar bail. We don't have bail-bonds men in Kentucky, I had to pay it at the court house. Well anyway me and him got together. Well apparently it turns out he is a drunk and he gets delusional when he is drunk. He has hit me before, and raped me the last night I was with him. But I wasn't going to press charges because he was drunk and out of his mind. Well anyway I get home and settled back into my parents place and I actually call him to check and see if he is doing okay because I have come to believe he is actually Schizo because he takes Clozapine which I didn't find out about until right before I left. Well the conversation didn't go well has he was being delusional and said that he was going to have me put in jail because I was a transgender and didn't tell him and he was going to press charges on me for "Transgender rape". Well the thing is I am very much a girl and I've never heard of such a thing. I got angry at him and told him "Yeah okay, go ahead and see how far that will get you because I AM NOT A TRANSGENDER." and hung up the phone. He even threatened to come after me, which he doesn't have a vehicle so I don't see that getting to far, but I am seriously worried if there is such a charge and if I should worry about the police coming and knocking on my door and me actually having to straighten this shit out. I have also heard of revoking bonds and seriously considering doing that as well because of him threatening me like and threatening to press bullshit charges on me. I tried to find something on the internet but all I found was transgenders being raped instead of vice versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this a serious thread?
    you should have called the police when he raped you...
    dragonmaw - EU

Get off the mmo forums and call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    is this a serious thread?
    you should have called the police when he raped you...
    Pretty much this. If things are as bad as you say they are I would've contacted the police asap. Otherwise it looks like you just let him do all this stuff to you the more it goes on.

Deleted
    Did you bail him out before or after he raped you?

Are you just really stupid or what? The second he got into prison you should have bailed him. But you sold your freaking motorbike. And then he raped you, but that was okay since he was drunk. And now you are worried about him? Get the hell away from him, the fact that he would even rape you after you just got him out of jail is disgusting. The mere fact that he raped you is disgusting... or that he got into jail...

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to skip passed all the BS and go straight to the police with everything. Whether you feel sorry for him or not, you have taken way more shit from him than you should have. Whether you are transgendered or not is irrelevant, you were raped, and assaulted. I don't know anything about you, but you are not at fault for any of this. I assume it would be very easy to prove to the police that you are in fact female, so worrying about whether he can threaten you with such a charge is also irrelevant. If he has mental problems, it is further not your problem to help him with it, and this is also something for the authorities to handle.

So you sold your motorcycle to bail your boyfriend out of jail, he raped you, you called him to check if he was ok, he accused you of being transgender and raping him, you hung up the phone and went to the internet to find out if you were the one who legally raped him.

10+ Year Old Account
    im fairly sure this is not a serious thread, but anyway, what was he in jail for? and for how long had you known him when you sold your bike to bail him out?
    dragonmaw - EU

"But I wasn't going to press charges because he was drunk and out of his mind." That is no damn excuse, it was his choice to get drunk and should face the consequences.

Find a new boyfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Welp, this wins thread of the day on MMO-Champ, CONGRATULATIONS!

Really though, call the fucking cops, there are enough assholes in the world, put this one back behind bars and dont bail him out again!

10+ Year Old Account
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

What the fuck? Try to get your bond money back and then run for the hills. Seriously, stay away from crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Call the police, explain everything and take it from that point...

The point in time that you bailed him out of jail is when you should have bailed. Cut your loses and get safely away from him.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usako View Post
    We don't have bail-bonds men in Kentucky.
    Something smells. Just for starters -

http://kentucky.statebail.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Call the police. What people tend to forget about drunken behaviour is that alcohol cannot make you do anything you are fundamentally against doing! This means that he is a person capable of raping you for whatever reason he invents in his head, and he is a danger to both you and society. Get his ass off the street.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

C'mon you guys aren't really buying this story are you....

Deleted
    What the hell woman? Are you serious here?

Go to the police and explain, this is some serious stuff.

If your state doesn't allow bail bondsmen I'm not sure how much luck you'll have attempting to revoke bail (which, as far as I'm aware, only bail bondsmen or the courts generally do).

As far as "transgender rape"... I've never heard of such a thing and if you truly are female (Not that it matters to me, I don't judge no matter what) it won't matter even if it is a thing.

Not that it pertains to the question at hand... but why the holy hell would you post bail for someone you'd only known for a month?

If it were me, him asking me to post bail for him would be a sign that I should cut him loose and dodge the bullet while there are no lasting repercussions or larger surprises down the line.
    Last edited by Laize; 2013-05-09 at 12:52 AM.