Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Maybe people shouldn't be spewing shit about it? There's a reason that mindset exists and I'm not gonna discuss it any further now.
    If you make a statement you should back it up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If I discuss my reasons for my belief I get called an attention whore and a liar. If I don't discuss them I get called paranoid. Fun times.
    Maybe your reasons and opinion as a whole is just straight up flawed then? Try to give your reasons, and then the discussion can be taken from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You can protect yourself...

<Snip>
    Well yes, but sometimes the ape happens when you least expect it.

Being cautious is not painting all men as that. Potential rapist does not mean rapist.
    So, there are two kinds of men... rapists and potential rapists, amirite?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Well the 4 must have some awesome inner qualities then. But in general, it will take longer for a 4 to find a 10 than for a 4 to find another 4 or a 5.
    Love's blind. You can be a 10 and never fall in love with another 10. Love's fair that way. Everyone has equal chances at any number.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    See, that is actually what your viewpoint looks like Tiili, because you haven't substantiated your reasons you just look to be clumping people unjustly into two different and extreme groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there are only rapists. Some of them just haven't being convicted yet because "not enough evidence" or even left unreported by women who are afraid to report.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    See, that is actually what your viewpoint looks like Tiili, because you haven't substantiated your reasons you just look to be clumping people unjustly into two different and extreme groups.
    I wonder if she thinks that only ugly men can be rapists

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No, there are only rapists. Some of them just haven't being convicted yet because "not enough evidence" or even left unreported by women who are afraid to report.
    Elim, you always give me a good laugh. Go kill Quark for me.

I'm still of the belief the 5 women he dates at the same time are actually his fingers on the hand.

I don't know what to respond to that. I can't understand why would someone would think that, it's rather traumatizing when you're forced into intercourse you know..
    Well, the reason a person would think like that is the reason any crazy person thinks something crazy. Chemical imbalance in the brain. But, the question specifically, is if you would consider the scenario that I concocted to be rape. Or rather, let's break it down further. Is the man in that scenario guilty of rape. Is the woman in that scenario a rape victim?

For the record, I have no ulterior motives with this line of questioning. I'm merely curious about the moral viewpoint of yourself and other posters in this thread. And on a side note, why do I sound like Lex Luthor in my head? I've been watching too much Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I read somewhere that many rapists are actually good looking and very charming.

The ones that stare for a split second. Definitely stalkers. They're up to something.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this rape talks made me see rape in "Reply" button: Rape, lie about consent.

So now I'm officially afraid to rapelie to female posters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, the reason a person would think like that is the reason any crazy person thinks something crazy. Chemical imbalance in the brain. But, the question specifically, is if you would consider the scenario that I concocted to be rape. Or rather, let's break it down further. Is the man in that scenario guilty of rape. Is the woman in that scenario a rape victim?

For the record, I have no ulterior motives with this line of questioning. I'm merely curious about the moral viewpoint of yourself and other posters in this thread. And on a side note, why do I sound like Lex Luthor in my head? I've been watching too much Smallville.
    Read everything in Morgan Freeman's voice, life is so much better at that point.

The ones that stare for a split second. Definitely stalkers. They're up to something.
    Is it rape if you undressed her with your eyes?

I don't think theres enough prison space for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I read somewhere that many rapists are actually good looking and very charming.
    And they are usually can be found in victim's family photos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ariez View Post
    You called me "bugger", which IS flaming. But that's okay, we all know MMOC mods love to encourage flaming women in general and feminists in particular.
    'Persistent bugger' is just a phrase, like 'cheeky monkey'. It's not really flaming.

Oh god, i tried this the other day while walking in town... do you think i may be in danger? In fact, i think more than 10 people looked at me... i don't know if on purpose or if they really looked at me... but they could have. They were potential stalkers you know.

Is it rape if you undressed her with your eyes?

I don't think theres enough prison space for that.
    Jesus says... if you think about it, you've already sinned! Take heed, heathens.

Oh god, i tried this the other day while walking in town... do you think i may be in danger? In fact, i think more than 10 people looked at me... i don't know if on purpose or if they really looked at me... but they could have. They were potential stalkers you know.
    They are gonna ape you so hard.

Deleted
    I went into town naked and they were all just staring at me. It's like they wanted to follow me home or something, i can never look at shop owners the same again, they all seem like stalkers.