Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    See, that's what's wrong with people over there. They need to be closed down, not rewarded for being batshit insane.
    Well if you have to make a reality TV deal to keep your restaurant open it might be time to take a long hard look within and realize that your not supposed to run one in the first place.

“Amy and Samy are all for it because they feel like it’s the only way to keep their restaurant open.”
    Besides, I don't think that show will be a success in any way shape or form, it might be fun for one or two episodes but after that I don't see it going places.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Besides, I don't think that show will be a success in any way shape or form, it might be fun for one or two episodes but after that I don't see it going places.
    Exactly. People will tune in for the first 2-3 episodes hoping to catch a trainwreck and then tune out when they see the footage edited to show them in a more favorable light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I knew this was coming. Those two are what trashy reality shows were created for. Line it up with honey boo boo and jersilicious, what more could you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    It will be called "19 re-openings and counting"

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It will be called "19 re-openings and counting"
    I'm a bit surprised it hasn't been "19 re-openings and a funeral" tbh.

Do you think we might all have been played, and this whole thing has been a ploy to get a tv show?

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    I swear these two need their own reality series you can not write good shit like this.
    They could make it like an older version of the Hills lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I stopped watching fucking television.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Exactly. People will tune in for the first 2-3 episodes hoping to catch a trainwreck and then tune out when they see the footage edited to show them in a more favorable light.
    Who are you kidding? They are going to sign a contract for however many seasons, they will edit it in an unfavorable light and itll be ridiculously popular because they will bitch about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    I knew this was coming. Those two are what trashy reality shows were created for. Line it up with honey boo boo and jersilicious, what more could you need.
    A lobotomy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I'm a bit surprised it hasn't been "19 re-openings and a funeral" tbh.

Do you think we might all have been played, and this whole thing has been a ploy to get a tv show?
    Then they both would deserve ALL THE OSCARS for their performance.

Also it's unlikely because we all know the rule that you shall never go full retard.

I've never seen this show before, but what a great episode to start out with! Have you seen the facebook page? Apparently her password was meow and it got "hacked". These people are out of their minds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Who are you kidding? They are going to sign a contract for however many seasons, they will edit it in an unfavorable light and itll be ridiculously popular because they will bitch about everything.

This is a couple that can't handle negative criticism or publicity in ANY sense to begin with. They wouldn't agree to a reality TV show unless they're given the creative control to spin everything that went on the air their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Oh my goodie goodness, never in my life have I laughed so hard and long.

I feel sorry for Gordon, normally the people he visits at least attempt to cooperate at some point, but holy sweet mother of pineapples, that bitch is crazy.
    Holy shit. I sincerely hope those 2 go WAY out of business with attitudes like that.

This is a couple that can't handle negative criticism or publicity in ANY sense to begin with. They wouldn't agree to a reality TV show unless they're given the creative control to spin everything that went on the air their way.
    having seen these people in action (live) I can say any way they try to spin it, they won't come out looking good.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?