Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Discrimination against a sub-group of races.

Can you refuse service to a Sub group of a race? I thought of this because, i work in the Customer service business and i don't like interacting with certain individuals. Not because of their race but because of their life style and the way they operate. It bothers me when someone uses slang and slurs their words.
    That and they almost always complain and try to get free things from our business, making us lose money. Other things that i don't like is they're cheap ass jews and alot of them siphon money from the government.

No this isn't a thread against black people, it's about these ghetto "ratchets" who believe they're entitled to everything and don't want to work or pay for anything.

"I live in the ghetto..." go 20 miles in any direction -- whole new world!

Oh yeah, this is going to go swimmingly.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean discriminating against sub-cultures that are most prevalent in certain races due to various factors? There's no problem with expressing distaste towards people who can control the reasons that cause it. I don't like those people either, and am glad I moved out of the bad part of Chicago long ago. Yet, it's important to judge each person individually and by their own merits. I don't take a henotheistic approach towards people. I love each person as a free and beautiful human being until they give me a reason not to.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    No this isn't a thread against black people,
    Well, good thing!

Not sure why you made this about race, If im reading you right, you don't like people who talk a certain way. Nothing to do with race just where they are from.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2013-05-16 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Not sure why you made this about race, If im reading you right, you don't like people who talk a certain way. Nothing to do with race just where they are from.
    ehhh the gehtto attitude is most typically found in people of a certain race, the line becomes blurred for a lot of people and they cannot tell the difference.

that said no.. I hate them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discrimination against inherent traits is not ok. Discrimination against learned traits....hm. I tend to dislike the 'ghetto' culture. I don't know whether it's ok or not. I will think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I say 'howdy' and never been to the stereotypical place that has people say it. But, have lived in a ghetto in Brooklyn NY. I just like the look on people's faces when I do it. It always freaks people out... Makes them look like they ate something sour... Now that I think about it, that might be a bad thing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I've come to the conclusion that it isn't ok to discriminate against traits based on whether or not they are innate. Instead, discrimination should only occur against traits that are harmful or opposite to social values which should be based on evolutionary morality.

Other things that i don't like is they're cheap ass jews and alot of them siphon money from the government.
    ... speaking of discrimination

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that...I almost had to do it myself.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Okay I've come to the conclusion that it isn't ok to discriminate against traits based on whether or not they are innate. Instead, discrimination should only occur against traits that are harmful or opposite to social values which should be based on evolutionary morality.
    Yeah, it's like women who speak in a child voice when they are over 30. I'm pretty sure it's not discrimination to think they are morons.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    yeah, I was kind of hoping he would edit that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd contribute to this thread, but I absolutely hate people that work in the customer service business.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

This thread should be locked because it will not serve any positive purpose. The OP should probably reflect on why people act a certain way and whether it is at all related to their race.

That'd definitely still qualify as refusing service due to race, or at least people would argue that it was your intention, and you'd be painted as the bad guy.

I would say don't refuse service to any group, only individuals who are a nuisance when they're around. That should be acceptable without you being called out as discriminatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Can you refuse service to a Sub group of a race? I thought of this because, i work in the Customer service business and i don't like interacting with certain individuals. Not because of their race but because of their life style and the way they operate. It bothers me when someone uses slang and slurs their words.
    So black people are ok with you as long as they act appropriately white? How generous.

Also:

cheap ass jews
    Yeah, you clearly don't have any issues with race and racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Culture is most decently a valid reason to discriminate based on in a business environment. That being said I don't know how logically you are doing so with the Jews comment.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Other things that i don't like is they're cheap ass jews and alot of them siphon money from the government.
    This thread is going to end well.