Yeah, that episode was easily the best of the entire season. Maybe even the entire series.

Nathaniel Malick is one of the shittiest villains I've seen in any kind Marvel/MCU content. Meanwhile, Joel Stoffer as Enoch is one of the best performances.

Farewell Agents of Shield. Was a crazy ride. It's sad that all of my favorite shows are ending this year.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, goodbye Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. It's crazy to think of how long I've been watching this series, almost 7 years!

Bittersweet ending, like all endings to shows that you like. It was a good ending though, and that's rare for such a long running TV show. Kudos to the writers for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, that episode is currently sitting on 9.8 average score on IMDB, and for good reason.
    I've got it recorded but haven't seen it yet. No matter what, the ending will be bittersweet. I've loved this show. It had a great run.

Edit: I want to recommend fans of Agents of Shield to check out Umbrella Academy. Really great show, imo, and while of course it is very different, the two shows remind me of each other in some ways.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2020-08-13 at 06:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Nathaniel Malick is one of the shittiest villains I've seen in any kind Marvel/MCU content. Meanwhile, Joel Stoffer as Enoch is one of the best performances.
    Agree on both accounts. Nathaniel Malick came across more like a lame-ass teen angst supervillain. Even with the stolen powers, his presence never carried anywhere near the sense of menace that his father Wilfred or older brother Gideon (RIP Powers Booth) seemed to ooze effortlessly. As for Enoch, his final moments made a blubbering mess of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

One last interview with the main cast.

That was certainly one of the more confusing time travel plots to wrap your head around. Might take a few rewatches to fully understand.

The whole Deke staying behind thing seemed really forced though. Plenty of agents there who could have pressed a button. I really wouldn't have minded seeing him get a proper send off with the others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    That was certainly one of the more confusing time travel plots to wrap your head around. Might take a few rewatches to fully understand.

The whole Deke staying behind thing seemed really forced though. Plenty of agents there who could have pressed a button. I really wouldn't have minded seeing him get a proper send off with the others.
    Also bad that we didn't get to see a final scene with him in the end or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Also bad that we didn't get to see a final scene with him in the end or something.
    in the end he hadn't been born yet. I think that's why they introduced Fitzsimmons kid. To say that Deek would still happen.
    Last edited by the game; 2020-08-14 at 12:09 PM.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    in the end he hadn't been born yet. I think that's why they introduced Fitzsimmons kid. To say that Deek would still happen.
    I meant the one that stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Agree on both accounts. Nathaniel Malick came across more like a lame-ass teen angst supervillain. Even with the stolen powers, his presence never carried anywhere near the sense of menace that his father Wilfred or older brother Gideon (RIP Powers Booth) seemed to ooze effortlessly. As for Enoch, his final moments made a blubbering mess of me.
    Couldn't agree more on both points. Otoh I thought the actress playing Kora actually improved a bit over her brief stint.

Agents of Shield was of the few (if only) show that lasted for so long and consistently got better year after year after year. I remember thinking after like season 2 or 3 it would be fine to wrap it up and the show. I liked it, but was not going to cry if they cancelled it either. But I really wish they had more seasons coming out now. It ranks up there with the best Marvel TV shows now, which was very much not the case in the early seasons.