15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I think this is the most likely turn of events.

They wont SAY what their name is, they'll just say they're a faction of SHIELD, handpicked by Fury to deal with all the new Alien shit that's starting to cause problems on earth.
    Why would Fury have two factions/sects? Or are you saying that they are lying about the Fury thing?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Coulson was the one who was handpicked tho, fury brought him back for a reason. He gave him his own team, his own aircraft, and little oversight from the rest of shield. Tbh he was probably being groomed sense before he died to become fury's successor. I Doubt fury would have went behind his back and had another team, and if he did they wouldn't need to steal the data cube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Why would Fury have two factions/sects? Or are you saying that they are lying about the Fury thing?
    Because Fury wanted a specific unit to deal with all the alien shit while the rest of shield deal with Hydra and whatnot.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

So it looks like Lucy Lawless is somehow coming back to the show. Maybe a flashback? Maybe she actually terragenesis'd when she touched the Diviner and it allowed her to come back to life?

Sorry for lack of link, on mobile
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Sorry for lack of link, on mobile[/spoiler]
    http://comicbook.com/2015/03/14/agen...ased-featurin/

My money is on flashback, probably related to Hunter's prior history.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    So it looks like Lucy Lawless is somehow coming back to the show. Maybe a flashback? Maybe she actually terragenesis'd when she touched the Diviner and it allowed her to come back to life?

Sorry for lack of link, on mobile
    Unlikely since that would shatter the established rules on how terrogenisis and the Diviner's protection system works. I'd say it's either a flashback or she was never completely dead.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I'm guessing Flashback, which means it's probably just the one episode.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit nitpicking, but as a portuguese it was kinda insulting to have the locals talk spanish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Bit nitpicking, but as a portuguese it was kinda insulting to have the locals talk spanish.
    I thought that was a bit wierd.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Yeah... I wondered how that got past the editors... I'm guessing they foolishly thought no one would notice.

They really don't understand the modern world.

Yeah... I wondered how that got past the editors... I'm guessing they foolishly thought no one would notice.

They really don't understand the modern world.
    Or maybe they had Spanish-speaking actors more readily available than Portuguese-speaking actors for five lines of dialog in a 1.5 minute scene at the start of a single episode.
    Last edited by Khime; 2015-03-15 at 05:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Or maybe they had Spanish-speaking actors more readily available than Portuguese-speaking actors for five lines of dialog in a 1.5 minute scene at the start of a single episode.
    I would rather go with denial than that. It is not like their is no Spanish speakers there.

I just woke up this morning with a dream, and it's Stark those 2 are working for. In the dream I saw Stark's assistant, not sure about her name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Yeah that's the reasonable explanaition, but my one is more fun .

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I just woke up this morning with a dream, and it's Stark those 2 are working for. In the dream I saw Stark's assistant, not sure about her name.
    Maria Hill.

Yeah that's the reasonable explanaition, but my one is more fun .

Maria Hill.
    pepper Potts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    pepper Potts
    Derp I was getting Stark and Fury mixed up :S. Although you can't blame me, Pepper Pots is a BIT more than just his assitant, she's also his WIFE.

Also... After Winter Soldier doesn't Maria Hill work for Stark?

10+ Year Old Account
    Derp I was getting Stark and Fury mixed up :S. Although you can't blame me, Pepper Pots is a BIT more than just his assitant, she's also his WIFE.

Also... After Winter Soldier doesn't Maria Hill work for Stark?
    She does, but I don't believe it has been stated yet exactly in what capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    My best guess would be she does a lot of the more technical administration in regards to the Avengers, which Tony is funding now that what's left of SHIELD doesn't have the resources to do it.

...now I want her job title at Stark Industries to be "Vice President of Avenging".
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I was guessing she'd take over some of Pepper's duties, now pepper has super powers, seems kinda wasteful to keep her in admin .

10+ Year Old Account
    I was guessing she'd take over some of Pepper's duties, now pepper has super powers, seems kinda wasteful to keep her in admin .
    It would be a huge waste of the former Deputy Director of SHIELDS talents as well to be simply Tony's assistant and admin. She is a highly trained agent who knows how to get shit done. I expect is performing similar duties for Stark now and is the director or VP of whatever they are calling the whole Avengers thing.

VP of Avenging would be hilarious though.