Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Daisy's a duck's name!
    She's not a duck either! She is ferocious though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She'll always be Skye to me. As I said before, Daisy is a dogs name.

This is not a dog.
    But like I said, Skye is the name of a cold, craggy island.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    But like I said, Skye is the name of a cold, craggy island.
    dhrizzle isn't even a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindile View Post
    Poor Fitz....
    I know. All that set up for the most unwelcome love triangle in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindile View Post
    Poor Fitz....
    I feel bad for fitz. I love Simmons as a character but how many times has Fitz saved her life now? at least 3 or 4.

You can't really blame Simmons, it would get awful lonely being on a barren planet with one member of the opposite sex.
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

Ya can't blame her at all. They only got together after Simmons had given up all hope of going home anyway.

Also who do you guys think got friend-zoned harder Jorah from GoT or Fizz?

I don't see why Fitz is still in this line of work tbh.

I kinda have an old question. You know that assassin at the start of season 2 who could change his skin into the material of whatever he touched? Was he an inhuman or not? The obelisk seemed pretty 50/50 if it wanted to kill him or nothing. It shouldn't have done anything to him at all if he was inhuman with that power right?

So interesting episode, but I feel like it didn't tell us much about the planet other than it wants people to die.

Also, not sure why people are saying Fitz is "friend zoned". Nothing in the episode gave off that vibe. She held on to Fitz as long as she could until the battery ran out and they couldn't make it to the portal in time. From them she didn't think they were going to make it and decided to invest herself into Will. After she got out she's been going back and forth with Fitz, but at the same time wants to rescue the person who helped keep her alive. Fitz agreed and wants to help. Had she friend zoned him I see it playing out differently, but I'm not getting that vibe. If the other guy is rescued then we might see something like that, but for now I just don't see it.

According to the promo it looks like Andrew did die, but at the same time we all know that means nothing. Though it'll be nice to see May back with the team and hopefully they'll finish up Ward and Hydra in the next episode and push the story line more in the direction of the Inhumans and perhaps the other planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I kinda have an old question. You know that assassin at the start of season 2 who could change his skin into the material of whatever he touched? Was he an inhuman or not? The obelisk seemed pretty 50/50 if it wanted to kill him or nothing. It shouldn't have done anything to him at all if he was inhuman with that power right?
    I don't think he was an Inhuman, just a person who got powers through some mean. Though I think with him having the ability to absorb whatever material he was touching help caused him to be immune as I don't think it could kill something that was made of itself (or had part of it) which I'm sure relates back to what the Inhumans themselves have in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I don't think he was an Inhuman, just a person who got powers through some mean. Though I think with him having the ability to absorb whatever material he was touching help caused him to be immune as I don't think it could kill something that was made of itself (or had part of it) which I'm sure relates back to what the Inhumans themselves have in them.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Man

So, when did the portal open on Earth's side during the bottle-over-canyon thing? I'm pretty sure in episode 2 it was said the Monolith has been dormant ever since it swallowed Simmons and it has only been opened by Daisy when they saved her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So, when did the portal open on Earth's side during the bottle-over-canyon thing? I'm pretty sure in episode 2 it was said the Monolith has been dormant ever since it swallowed Simmons and it has only been opened by Daisy when they saved her.
    This is operating under two assumptions;

1> That they would notice the portal opened. While they have equipment monitoring it, they didn't have people watching it 24/7, and this thing's high-end technology. It's possible that it just wasn't caught on camera.

2> That the portals only go to Earth. Different alignments of the moons may unlock different target destinations.

So... is that Hel?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is operating under two assumptions;

1> That they would notice the portal opened. While they have equipment monitoring it, they didn't have people watching it 24/7, and this thing's high-end technology. It's possible that it just wasn't caught on camera.
    I'm assuming the Monolith is in it's slushy form when the portal opens. It was the case in all observable events of it transporting stuff that we know of. That was the whole point of the subwoofer room. And in season 2 it was slushing every now and then, with the other part of the SHIELD not knowing what causes it, which I assume was the position of the moons on that planet. I'd say the slushiness is hard to miss on a monitor. And I recall Coulson not only saying that it was dormant, but solid rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    2> That the portals only go to Earth. Different alignments of the moons may unlock different target destinations.
    The portal opened exactly where Simmons calculated that it would open based on known portals from Earth.

So yes, I am assuming. But using what we know and have seen of the monolith so far as the basis for those assumptions.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2015-10-28 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I'm assuming the Monolith is in it's slushy form when the portal opens. It was the case in all observable events of it transporting stuff that we know of. That was the whole point of the subwoofer room. And in season 2 it was slushing every now and then, with the other part of the SHIELD not knowing what causes it, which I assume was the position of the moons on that planet. I'd say the slushiness is hard to miss on a monitor. And I recall Coulson not only saying that it was dormant, but solid rock.
    Again, you're still presuming that it's not able to futz with Earth-level technology. It's way more advanced than we are. If it's Kree (which was implied), then screwing with monitoring tech is child's play.

The portal opened exactly where Simmons calculated that it would open based on known portals from Earth.
    She predicted the track it took based on the two points of entrance she knew, and she calculated the timing based on the observed alignment of the moons, not the portals on Earth. They specifically stated this.

It's weird tho. The portal is open for only 10 seconds on the Earth side. But it remained open for much more on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's weird tho. The portal is open for only 10 seconds on the Earth side. But it remained open for much more on the other side.
    That was probably just for dramatic tension.

Question: Why did the Inhumans think the monolith would be the end of them?