Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    And what communication-related things Omer?
    Specifically: anything related to the game in any forum/thread/posting not the direct game itself. I have no idea how dat sheet work. It appears to be simple, but as I am a moron, I would like it explained out to me in detail. PM would work if here in the "general public" seems too open. Or a link to a page explaining it already...

Deleted
    In.

Someone go poke Holz and tell him to stop his emo bullshit and come play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    In.

Someone go poke Holz and tell him to stop his emo bullshit and come play
    Hah. That aint gonna happen, once he decided on something he won't change easily.

Lysah it pains me to say but I wanna sit this one out too. A: Got the exams until wednesday next week. B: Other private project coming up after that which takes time. C: Loads of traveling, moving to stay with my mother over the summer (dumping my stuff at her place) 14-15 of june. D: Going to Germany the 19th of June, I will still have internet there but not when I E: Go to belgium for a week at the 24th.

So I'll observe again. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Who be that?
    Me. Come join us in PvM and discover the secrets of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hah. That aint gonna happen, once he decided on something he won't change easily.

Lysah it pains me to say but I wanna sit this one out too. A: Got the exams until wednesday next week. B: Other private project coming up after that which takes time. C: Loads of traveling, moving to stay with my mother over the summer (dumping my stuff at her place) 14-15 of june. D: Going to Germany the 19th of June, I will still have internet there but not when I E: Go to belgium for a week at the 24th.

So I'll observe again. Thank you.
    We shall miss you Wass. Even if I didnt get to play the last game with you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Specifically: anything related to the game in any forum/thread/posting not the direct game itself. I have no idea how dat sheet work. It appears to be simple, but as I am a moron, I would like it explained out to me in detail. PM would work if here in the "general public" seems too open. Or a link to a page explaining it already...
    It's fairly simple.
    If you are a TPR or in a faction then you'll be given a link to a thread to post your Night actions or talk with your faction (If Lysah is doing threads for each night action, we used to just have threads for factions so maybe Lysah will just use MMO-C PMs but you'll find out when you get your role PM if it has a link to a thread in it)

If there is a link it will look like this: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/iq2tEtgrNKvsA
    Just click that link, click "post a new message" type in your username and your message and click submit message, and done. It will remember the name you entered forever unless you change it, no need to sign up or anything like that. Try it out by going to that thread since we won't be using it ever again

I'd like to try one of these once. Had lots of fun reading the last thread.
    Sign me up if you allow a complete newbie.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    There can be no promises!
    I can promise not to kill Deca D1/N1.

I can't promise that of celtic though because his signature clearly states that he is scum.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Mafia actually got Deca on a random roll to NK (during N1) but didn't want to screw him over so we rerolled (and then got Celtic).
    But Deca was NK'd anyways. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm joining, sign me up ma'am.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I trust in the rainbow.

Sign me up.
    >.>

Now all I can think about is the Skittles tagline. For anybody who doesn't know the tagline for whatever reason: Taste the rainbow. I think the important question that must be asked now is: does Lysah taste like Skittles?
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-05-30 at 05:46 PM.

I'll sign up.

I'll be out of town 10th to 14th. I should be able to check in once every day. Perhaps not post a lot since it will be via phone though and it depends on when it's day/night if I actually manage to post though. I'll try to get more info on how much I'll be able to post and remove my sign if it looks to grim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    >.>

Now all I can think about is the Skittles tagline. For anybody who doesn't know the tagline for whatever reason: Taste the rainbow. I think the important question that must be asked now is: does Lysah taste like Skittles?
    Mission accomplished. :3

But I don't think anyone has ever got close enough (and lived) to try.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks EN and Anakso! That was the only worry I had, and I'd rather get the slack-jawed stupid out before the game.

Sign me up.

Deleted
    1. Simca
    2. celtic209
    3. Majad (tentative)
    4. Xanjori
    5. ElyPop
    6. Anakso
    7. Omertocracy
    8. Firebert
    9. Everything Nice
    10. Dyra
    11. Hypermode
    12. Silkku
    13. Danner
    14. Firebert Robozerim (don't worry man, I got your back)
    15. Keleb

The current list^

I also have an important question: has anyone here invented a time machine yet and could I borrow it? Just for a little while, I need to pay a visit to 2014.

Alternatively, if someone has came to possession of the pseudo-time machine in Donald Duck that prints out sequels to books before they are published, I could borrow that too. kthxbai

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sign up since I know for a fact that I will have the time to post more often than the last game. I do have exams next week, but they are half-days for me so I will be home semi-earlier than normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad somebody has my back. It'd be terrible if my secret were to be exposed to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Spoken like a true hostage.
    That's the first thing I thought as well.

Silkku, I was working on a time machine but I can't get any plutonium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That's the first thing I thought as well.

Just wait a couple years, we should have that machine that converts garbage into a suitable source of plutonic equivalent energy, whatever it was called.

Oh wait....he wants to go ahead one year. Guess he's out of luck.

Updated to here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just use a Forwards Time Machine. You just can't come back until someone makes a reverse time machine.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Just wait a couple years, we should have that machine that converts garbage into a suitable source of plutonic equivalent energy, whatever it was called.
    And that one was Mr Fusion.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Me me me me! Take me!