Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought i will be here good feedback instead MMO is lynching and persecution me for no reason because i haggle for a cases that was in the store for 3 week

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 06:44 PM ----------

I play other rpg * non-mmo *

Lynching?

Persecution?

...really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Lynching?

Persecution?

...really?
    He's an oppressed mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    He's an oppressed mass.
    lol'd

overreacting because people aren't treating him like the economic god he thinks he is.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    I thought i will be here good feedback instead MMO is lynching and persecution me for no reason because i haggle for a cases that was in the store for 3 week

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 06:44 PM ----------

Wait...You want feedback yet you never posed a question? What is this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's an oppressed mass.
    Hahahaha, ok that's funny.

OP: Good for you? Um... Yeah, I don't see what there is to discuss here, good job i guess? If it makes you feel better, I got my first few cases off computer brought to our school because they were "broken". Got some really good cases and parts for free. /shrug not bragging about it though.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    That what is fell like.........bottom lines!

WERE HUMAN WE ALL WANT TO BEST DEAL !

WE ALL HAGGLE !

I didn't haggle is was there for *correction 3 1/2 week* and i got the discount so stop labeling me is not right !

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Haggling a charity organisation is a bit weak in my opinion, especially on something that is already stupidly cheap.

No, but the strong majority of people here do play WoW, pretty poor choice of forum if you hate WoW. I dont come here for the political ideologies or tips on how to get cheap PC cases.

I wasn't harassing, I was questioning. Same way he isn't haggling, he's bargaining.
    Again, he did not haggle. He clearly said he came back a few weeks later and the price had went down by then. And this forum is full of people who hate WoW. Full of people who stopped playing it 5+ years ago but stayed cuz they liked the people here. Full of people who frequently 'quit'.

Lynching?

Persecution?

...really?
    Lol you guys are really something. Nitpicking every word, even those used cuz of an obvious weak grasp of the English language.

Mate just ignore this thread for now. At this late hour it's mostly just seen by ***holes who will find every reason to make you feel bad about yourself. Hell, they're making me feel bad and it's not my thread. Good luck
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    That what is fell like.........bottom lines!

WERE HUMAN WE ALL WANT TO BEST DEAL !

WE ALL HAGGLE !

I didn't haggle is was there for *correction 3 1/2 week* and i got the discount so stop labeling me is not right !
    Quick, someone call the translator, or the people who cracked the Enigma Code; it's trying to tell us something.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hahahaha, ok that's funny.

OP: Good for you? Um... Yeah, I don't see what there is to discuss here, good job i guess? If it makes you feel better, I got my first few cases off computer brought to our school because they were "broken". Got some really good cases and parts for free. /shrug not bragging about it though.
    You got it for free and i pay $1.08 with tax * there is no problem *

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Mate just ignore this thread for now. At this late hour it's mostly just seen by ***holes who will find every reason to make you feel bad about yourself. Hell, they're making me feel bad and it's not my thread. Good luck
    Late!? But mommy, it's not even bedtime yet!

Lol it's 6 in the afternoon here.

Anywho, I don't think he should feel bad about his purchase/bargain/whateverthetermthatneedstobeused, but it's just not something to make a thread about and show off...

Just going to ask, WNYirishguy, that's West New York Irish guy, right?

If so English is almost certainly his first language. Barely any proper Irish speak Gaelic, let alone Irish-Americans.

So I have to get back to it...lynching?

Persecution?

You haggled, congratulations, I'm Greek, between Greeks, Israelis, and Arabs we've haggled for a combined total of thousands of years. It's not a rare act.

Deleted

If so English is almost certainly his first language. Barely any proper Irish speak Gaelic, let alone Irish-Americans.

Persecution?

You haggled, congratulations, I'm Greek, between Greeks, Israelis, and Arabs we've haggled for a combined total of thousands of years. It's not a rare act.
    *Casual stance* So.... Hows that economy working out for ya?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    this thread got WAY out of control !

over a pc case and i want to add this i have bought other electronics some with and without discount and i fix them for my use END OF DISCUSSION !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2013-05-30 at 11:02 PM.

Persecution?

Had an older friend in the States who's been American for about 10 years when I met him. Originally French but went completely American, no dual citizenship. He would also say he's from America. Even though his English wasn't terrible, the weakness was easily spotted cuz he would sometimes ask things like "can you retrieve ​the chicken from the oven for me?" N he didn't haggle, someone just said he did and it caught on. OP said the price went down, I guess it's the norm in places like Salvation Army.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Had an older friend in the States who's been American for about 10 years when I met him. Originally French but went completely American, no dual citizenship. He would also say he's from America. Even though his English wasn't terrible, the weakness was easily spotted cuz he would sometimes ask things like "can you retrieve ​the chicken from the oven for me?" N he didn't haggle, someone just said he did and it caught on. OP said the price went down, I guess it's the norm in places like Salvation Army.
    I think the point that atsawin26 was trying to make, is that the username WNYIrishGuy would suggest they were either American or Irish, both of which would normally use English as their first language.

10+ Year Old Account
    first off
    i HATE wow

Second
    I play GTA and FPS / TPS
    So you cant afford 3.99 for a PC case but you can afford several hundred dollars for a gaming console and 50 bucks each for multiple games. Pardon the pun, but Im not buying it

I think the point that atsawin26 was trying to make, is that the username WNYIrishGuy would suggest they were either American or Irish, both of which would normally use English as their first language.
    Yeah I got his point mate. My point was that not everyone who identifies themselves as Irish or American is necessarily a native speaker. And if they were, they could have poor 'writing/typing/grammar/vocab' skills. Whichever case, it's quite lame and pointless to focus on lexicon when you clearly understand the message someone is trying to get across. Just as pointless as it would be for me to pause and wonder "retrieve the chicken?!?!!!!" when I understood he just wanted me to take it out of the oven.

You can also find good deals online at shopgoodwill, I dont have a problem buying stuff used, as long as it is in good condition.

Deleted
    So you make a thread titled "Look what I bought!" on a discussion board continue to brag about how you got stuff for cheap from a charity organization on a discussion board and then when a discussion happens, the thread "goes out off control" and you state the discussion is over.

Right, another great thread from WhineyIrishguy