Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Gildarts shrank Natsu and Natsu was okay.
    Gildarts didn't shrink Natsu. He chopped him into tiny pieces.

Gildarts shrank Natsu and Natsu was okay.
    Cause Gildarts didn't want to kill Natsu. But Brandish is in a war. They are actual enemies. Not sparring / training / friendly battle or whatever you wanna call it.

She could have shrinked Lucy. Shrinked the house instead. Shrinked a whole island. Doesn't bother shrinking the town.
    So far her title of Country demolisher doesn't show anything special.

Could she shrink herself too..? Shrink>get in enemies body>grow. Fatality.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Now i was thinking, and i know it would be "too easy" so it will never happen but... Brandish can shrink people. She could win this whole war alone... What is stopping her? Beside story wise ofcourse.
    Since her introduction she has been shown to have a flippant, selfish and absent-minded personality. She's just doing her own thing at her own pace depending on how she feels.

I mean, the first thing we saw her doing in the war was relaxing in a fucking bath tub!

Two chapters are out.

Erza is actually tired after the fight. I hope she's down for the count until the final battle now. She better not take on another one.

Ichryu showing up with the Thunder was lol. Everyone was expecting Laxus. Everyone is pretty dumb to not have traded instantly. And Mira's weakness was the love of her siblings. That was heartwarming. Ichryu's weakness being everything, LOL. It's so true.

"3" of the 12 have been beaten. I say 3 because the girl who shrinks stuff is just a gag character at this point. I wonder how they'll fair against the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that guy was teribly weak, the switch was so ovious. The spriggan 12 really aren't annything special so far.
    Ichryu was a nice suprise.

Deleted
    The spriggan 12 we have seen so far have seemed way too easy to defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Since her introduction she has been shown to have a flippant, selfish and absent-minded personality. She's just doing her own thing at her own pace depending on how she feels.

I mean, the first thing we saw her doing in the war was relaxing in a fucking bath tub!
    Even then. When she was pissed off the first thing she did was shrinking the house. Not the enemy. No. The house... Bit strange for a enemy that has a name of country destroyer :/

As for this weeks chapter. Really? Are they really gonna be this weak?

Ichryu being awesome as always. In his own special way.. My god.

Kinda hoping these Spriggan do come back though. Well, Brandish and Wahl atleast. Feels like they haven't done a lot yet though.

Still a few left so let's see how that goes.

Brandish shrinking a few of the other Spriggan so they can get in the guild house / the small Spriggans getting in there could work? But i don't know. Feels more like the stronger ones won't come till FT rested / healed up / Acnologia shows up.

I kinda like how the real Wahl looks like. Looks much better then the robot he used.

What was a shame was Christina straight up blocking the complete shot... I kinda expected it blasting straight through :/

No, what was a shame was Ichiya pressing a button and suddenly that makes every guild be mobilized when it seems they weren't even informed in the first place.

Ichiya in the intro though getting dragged along was funny. But the whole Thunder tribe getting that close with him...those 4 joining Blue Pegasus is better than those 5 losers joining Sabertooth.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mennnnnnnn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

I don't even know how the writer is going to develop her. Apart from what you said, she also has a checkered past with Layla.

But since she's been so all over the place, it's hard to believe that she'll take a serious turn.

Episode 84 has some feels inside it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Newest chapter was just meh.

I'm sure we all knew where Natsu was going the moment they said they couldn't find him.

I guess we'll see the true extent of Natsu's strength and possibly his secret anti-Zeref technique that he's been cooking up.

- - - Updated - - -

Two chapters are out.

Erza is actually tired after the fight. I hope she's down for the count until the final battle now. She better not take on another one.

Ichryu showing up with the Thunder was lol. Everyone was expecting Laxus. Everyone is pretty dumb to not have traded instantly. And Mira's weakness was the love of her siblings. That was heartwarming. Ichryu's weakness being everything, LOL. It's so true.

"3" of the 12 have been beaten. I say 3 because the girl who shrinks stuff is just a gag character at this point. I wonder how they'll fair against the rest.
    Nope.

Because more drawn out Jerza shit no doubt.

Oh yeah I forgot to comment about this chapter.

It's weird to see a break like this between the fight. You'd think Zeref's army would be smart enough to bring everyone at once to crush them and not go in waves. It's kind of even dumber that Erza is so hurt and she doesn't get Wendy and the other Sky God Slayer girl to heal her. They should be used exclusively to heal people combined with Mavis's infinite magic. For such a great tactician, Mavis kinda sucks.

I'm glad the other guilds are getting to participate. 2 guilds + 5 FT fighters per 3 Spriggan-12 seems fine. The other guilds need to shine too.

The top 4 Holy Mages going is pretty cool. I'm pretty sure God Serena is gonna end up soloing them, and then Warrod is gonna do some power of friendship thing. Maybe Jellal will end up with that group.

Natsu going to fight Zeref now is just dumb. No way he can solo Zeref + the guys with Zeref. How does Natsu even know where Zeref is lol???

inb4 Natsu gained access into his Etherious Form during the 1 year timeskip but it left lasting marks in his arm and that's why it has been covered.

E.N.D is the one supposed to able to kill Zeref

Oh yeah I forgot to comment about this chapter.

It's weird to see a break like this between the fight. You'd think Zeref's army would be smart enough to bring everyone at once to crush them and not go in waves. It's kind of even dumber that Erza is so hurt and she doesn't get Wendy and the other Sky God Slayer girl to heal her. They should be used exclusively to heal people combined with Mavis's infinite magic. For such a great tactician, Mavis kinda sucks.

I'm glad the other guilds are getting to participate. 2 guilds + 5 FT fighters per 3 Spriggan-12 seems fine. The other guilds need to shine too.

The top 4 Holy Mages going is pretty cool. I'm pretty sure God Serena is gonna end up soloing them, and then Warrod is gonna do some power of friendship thing. Maybe Jellal will end up with that group.

Natsu going to fight Zeref now is just dumb. No way he can solo Zeref + the guys with Zeref. How does Natsu even know where Zeref is lol???
    Because nothing was worth mentioning :PWell, maybe the Brandish fan service is worth mentioning...

Zeref is just toying around with them. It's all part of Aizen's plan.

You'd kinda expect Erza to be out for now... Maybe they will heal her on the way? Doubt it though.

Those four look pissed. But yeah. God Serena > them. All of them have some triumph card which the others don't know.

Maybe he smelled Zeref? I'm curious who will intercept Natsu

Looks like that after the anime's Tartaros arc finishes we will be getting Fairy Tail Zero as an anime.

Propably a good choice, no need to make as much filer for main series that way.

I think we should rename this chapter to Fairy Tail xxxmas...

Natsu and Gajeel... Oh god Happy why! D:

Will they make the christmas specials into a hentai? I mean, anime. :P FT Zero seems like a good choice for filler. They could add the rest of the shorts maybe too seeing how FTZ is kinda short.

Omg what did I just read. That was so weird. The fan service is through the roof.