Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    not much.490-500 at most.I doubt that Hiro will prolong it anymore.this is the finale battle between Zeref,Guilds and Acnologia.my bet is that Natsu as the END will kill Zeref and he will somehow survive duo to his plot armor and then they will use Fairy Heart against Acnologia.Fairy Heart is very hyped so it would be stupid as hell if they don't use it.

as for the anime,well its hard to say.Zero has only a couple of episodes left.at the end March it will be over.I expect new arcs in early summer and it will end at February-March.

a little bit off topic,does anyone know who is the main protagonist in Fairy Tail??its kind difficult to say.is it Lucy or Natsu???
    yeah I agree.

I cannot wait for the anime version.

Lucy is the main protagonist.it starts with her wanting to join the Fairy Tail.she met Natsu and she joins the Fairy Tail.Natsu,Happy,Erza and Gray are her best friends and they are going on many adventures together.Lucy is a narrator for Fairy Tail while Natsu is a hero which we expect to safe the day every time.so yeah,the main protagonist is Lucy who is telling the whole story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Lucy will end the fight, not Natsu. SHe will somehow use Fairy Heart with the Eclipse magic and do something seriously inane.
    yeah,I thought that too.its time for Lucy to shine.

Deleted
    Lucy has shined tbh. Summoning the Celestial Spirit King is pretty much the most her type of magic can do.
    yeah I know.its not a big deal if she saves them again.I mean,Natsu does that almost every time and Erza here and there.

I think Lucy will end the fight, not Natsu. SHe will somehow use Fairy Heart with the Eclipse magic and do something seriously inane.
    who knows...maybe that will happen.

With Erza I can understand it because her type of magic is essentially "Summon Plot". She can call upon weapons and armor suited for any specific battle. I mean say Erza was facing Dimaria and she summoned her Chronomancer's Robe which made her immune to time effects for a few minutes. Sure it would sound OP but it would be within her powers. I'll give you Natsu though.
    yeah,pretty much this.Erza can counter any opponent she faces.Lighting,Fire,Chronomancer,Armadura Fairy Armor and etc.

didn't Zeref said that the 5 Dragon Slayers will face off against Acnologia or something like that???

With Erza I can understand it because her type of magic is essentially "Summon Plot". She can call upon weapons and armor suited for any specific battle. I mean say Erza was facing Dimaria and she summoned her Chronomancer's Robe which made her immune to time effects for a few minutes. Sure it would sound OP but it would be within her powers. I'll give you Natsu though. Anyway Fairy Tail is not exactly known for the integrity of its world building.
    Who and what?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who and what?
    Dimaria is the Goddess of Time.she is arguably the strongest Spriggan.Chronomancer's Robe is Erza's armor against time magic.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-03-03 at 07:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who and what?

He was stating something hypothetical.

Deleted
    guys,I don't know if this is new but Avatar arc starts on 19th March.this means that it immediately begins after Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    guys,I don't know if this is new but Avatar arc starts on 19th March.this means that it immediately begins after Zero.
    good to now.I cannot wait for the anime version of Avatar arc and Alvarez arc.

^ Boring chapter.

Another oh so powerfull Spriggan beats the dust in a few chapters. Kinda shamefull
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    ^ Boring chapter.

Another oh so powerfull Spriggan beats the dust in a few chapters. Kinda shamefull
    not really.The Third Origin God Slayer beating a God who cannot be hurt by anything except a God Slayer is pretty good.it looked to me that Wendy turned into a Super Saiyan 3 .
    Last edited by mmocbee06df292; 2016-03-07 at 06:36 PM.

not really.The Third Origin God Slayer beating a God who cannot be hurt by anything except a God Slayer is pretty good.it looked to me that Wendy turned into a Super Saiyan 3 .
    That's just her Dragonforce. Her hair turns Purple-Pinkish and she grows those wings on her back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's just her Dragonforce. Her hair turns Purple-Pinkish and she grows those wings on her back.
    no shit Sherlock.I was just kidding .

Aka; bullshit.

I'm too lazy to read back all the chapters of how scared they were of the Spriggan 12. And now they are falling like it's nothing.

Oh you are all supposed to be as strong as the strongest mage was on our continent, who, single handed, beated the 4 strongest after him. And they were supposed to be the strongest...

But nah. Fairy Tail members are now stronger then the strongest mages of the continent.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Third origin out of nowhere from a ghostly ultear is nonsense. Also we do not know anything about dimaria who is supposed to be the one of the strongest mage of an entire continent. Yet she fell to just one punch.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why I even bother reading this thread anymore. Seems the only people that post in here are people that hate the series. Every week they come in here bitching because what you knew was going to happen, happened.

Pro-tip. If you want massive plot twists you are reading the wrong manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Cheria might lose her power since she is not in fairy tail and a god slayer should be right for the job.

Wendy losing themm never gonna happen. She is gonna be healing the catgirl.
    You called it like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Aka; bullshit.

I'm too lazy to read back all the chapters of how scared they were of the Spriggan 12. And now they are falling like it's nothing.

Oh you are all supposed to be as strong as the strongest mage was on our continent, who, single handed, beated the 4 strongest after him. And they were supposed to be the strongest...

But nah. Fairy Tail members are now stronger then the strongest mages of the continent.
    Well. I agree, but technically Chellia (or should I say "Sherria.................................") had the exact counter magic to her and she was at the peak of the power she would ever attain in her life, all the while Wendy was supporting her and Ultear basically nullified the Spriggan 12's actual power, all at the cost of her ever being able to use magic again.

On paper, it's fine. Drawn out, it was lackluster. Blame the author for not portraying it right. This should have been a 1-2 chapter long fight, but everything ends in a two page spread with this manga. I mean, it's great for pace but bad to really get readers emotionally involved.

Laxus winning was...well Laxus is super powerful and he researched his enemies power. Laxus was already stronger than Jura.

The sand guy losing to Erza. I don't even know.

-----

I think I wouldn't be so sour if Natsu didn't one shot that other god that got summoned. I mean yeah, Natsu is incredibly powerful and could probably beat any Spriggan 12 outright, though. That's what I believe. Well maybe not the tricky ones like God Serena or the master of magic guy. Idk anymore.

Well. I agree, but technically Chellia (or should I say "Sherria.................................") had the exact counter magic to her and she was at the peak of the power she would ever attain in her life, all the while Wendy was supporting her and Ultear basically nullified the Spriggan 12's actual power, all at the cost of her ever being able to use magic again.

On paper, it's fine. Drawn out, it was lackluster. Blame the author for not portraying it right. This should have been a 1-2 chapter long fight, but everything ends in a two page spread with this manga. I mean, it's great for pace but bad to really get readers emotionally involved.

Laxus winning was...well Laxus is super powerful and he researched his enemies power. Laxus was already stronger than Jura.

The sand guy losing to Erza. I don't even know.

-----

I think I wouldn't be so sour if Natsu didn't one shot that other god that got summoned. I mean yeah, Natsu is incredibly powerful and could probably beat any Spriggan 12 outright, though. That's what I believe. Well maybe not the tricky ones like God Serena or the master of magic guy. Idk anymore.
    nah,Natsu without Dragon King mode and END is below Erza.I would put him on the level of Gray.Natsu at base is not really that strong unless he gets friendship power.he would be demolished by Dimaria and God Serena and probably August.

as for the Spriggans,they are powerful but we are talking about Fairy Tail and all other Guilds with them.they always win.that sandman lost against Erza and Bisca(I mean Erza who literally has "Summon the plot armor" magic,Laxus beat Wahl(Laxus is OP,the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail,no surprise that he won),God Serena was one shot by Acnologia(I don't need to say anything,we know who Acnologia is),Dimaria was beaten by Wendy(Dragon Force),Ultear and Sherria(The Third Origin God Slayer).that fight is also not a big surprise.we all know that the Spriggans will fall.either all Guilds will beat them or Acnologia will kill them all if they stand in his way.also,there must be a fight between 5(maybe 7)Dragon Slayers and Acnologia.

Deleted
    well guys.how would you rank Fairy Tail's strongest members in strength???without friendship power and power boosts out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    nah,Natsu without Dragon King mode and END is below Erza.I would put him on the level of Gray.Natsu at base is not really that strong unless he gets friendship power.he would be demolished by Dimaria and God Serena and probably August.
    well guys.how would you rank Fairy Tail's strongest members in strength???without friendship power and power boosts out of nowhere.
    It's incredibly difficult to rank them because there's no consistency. If we're talking about them being compared not in a fight:

1. Gildarts
    2. Laxus
    3. Natsu
    4. Erza
    5. Mira
    6. Gray | Gazille
    7. Lucy

But I don't think Erza could ever lose to any opponent the author makes her fight. I know you could say that about any character's fight, but Erza especially has plot armor like crazy. I don't think she's stronger than Natsu though.

P.S. Natsu has been stronger than Gazille since the Grand Magic Tournament.
    P.P.S. Gray is strong and if he had his Demon Slayer powers I would have called him on par with Natsu pre-one year training time skip. I don't think that's the case anymore.